Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:08:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins?  (Read 37277 times)
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

Surely it is risk for you, however all our life fields are risky, even if you put your money in bank it is also risk, if you invest them in business of real  sector also risk.in  this question - work with risk.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:30:53 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!
Of course yes, bitcoin doesn't have a stable value. So if you will put all your money in bitcoin there's a chance that you'll gain (if the value of bitcoin is high) and you will lose (if the value falls down). I suggest, you better put some money in bitcoin, but still keep money in the bank so that if bitcoin goes down or if it stop(although I think, will not happen now,or maybe in the future) you still have money left for your living. Its not bad to take a risk, but do not dwell with risk. Because you have no assurance that you'll win against it.

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:55:32 PM

If you live in a country with a currency in constant devaluation, really isn't anything risky, otherwise, it would be the option most logical and prudent you would take.
You are right the money is all about the saving and the people will buy a lot of the bitcoin if you are saving the right policy the money is going high and you should invest in the bitcoin. The people who are aware of the right things than you will not be dependent on your family and your investing people. The money is high and you should hold it for the long time.

jager

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:58:03 PM

All money to bitcoin is just to risky. The market is too volatile. Not advisable. Invest in what you can afford to lose.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:18:36 AM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!
Yes of course, the risk is always there. No matter how attracted you ate in bitcoin, no matter how impressive bitcoin today, you should not put all your money on it. Never ever put all your eggs in just one basket. And before investing into something be sure to have funds like below;
> emergency fund ( this is untouchable, only for emergency   )
> Cash on hand savings
> health and life insurance
> retirement fund
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

For me at first it is risky but when you know how to play this trading i can say you will invest all your money to it and in this trading you have to be wiser and stick to the traders saying buy low sell high and be patient to wait for the right time to invest.
Thecoinsignals

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:40:53 AM

SYS : Buy under 0.00003. Likely to go up after rebranding.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:02:05 AM

yes, if you all your money you turn on the bitcoin its a risk. because you say "all" if you turn all your money in to bitcoin what's left on you ? how if one time you have an emergency or financial problem because you don't have any money on your pocket. then what you do? you got my point man. if possible just keep enough for your money to provide your needed for everyday. you must aware for everyday life. you don't know what happen to you what if you got accident. and other emergency. dont turn all just keep enough for you
Prince8

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:05:48 AM

what kind of answer are you expecting from a thread like this ?

SERIOUSLY !!!
majonero

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:36:45 AM

exactly as Jager told, always iInvest in what you can afford to lose.

All money to bitcoin is just to risky. The market is too volatile. Not advisable. Invest in what you can afford to lose.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

For me at first it is risky but when you know how to play this trading i can say you will invest all your money to it and in this trading you have to be wiser and stick to the traders saying buy low sell high and be patient to wait for the right time to invest.
I do not think a professional will choose the way put all money into Bitcoin or trade on the market. The professional trader always has a backup funds to helps its avoid situation miss opportunity on the market.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

don't do that dude. we don't know what happen in the future of bitcoin.
don't turn all your money is very risky invest all your money.

Yes i think its better to be prepare on what will happens in the future probably no one knows about it maybe you can put some of your money in some coins that the good option i was thinking
Believe in bitcoins and invest all your money there will be no risk in it, have seen a lot of people who putted all their money into this and double their investment into the profit and now they are the owners of well know organizations, bitcoin never let down his investor and it always works In the favor of investor so invest without hesitation you will be blessed,
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:06:38 AM

Yes, it is very risky to put all your money or turn them into bitcoins because if you will put all your money in bitcoin then you will not have money that is left to be saved or putted into something like for having an emergency fund that will help you to secure yourself and the other places where you can put or diversify your money so i think it is not a good idea to put all your money in bitcoin unless you have a continuous source of passive income already.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:11:21 AM

Invest only if you can afford to lose that is the primary thing to do. I agree with some people here that turning all your money into bitcoin is very risky because the movement of it is likely to change very sudden or unpredictable.
You should first research all the things that could help you gain about bitcoin before investing all your money.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

It is not advisable to put all your money to bitcoins.  Yes, the bitcoin value in the market really catches all our attention because of its promising value that encourage us to invest in bitcoin.  This is because we all believe in the power of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  But investing all your money is too risky.  It is just like running your business, you should not put all your money in a single concept so in case your concept failed, you still have capital to proceed to your backup plan or start another concept. It is applicable when you are going to engage in any trading industry like bitcoin, you should always have back-up capital in case you face some unavoidable loss or when the bitcoin value fluctuates.  Your back-up capital will help you to invest again so you will gain again as soon as possible what you have lost when its value rises.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

First, define what you mean by risky.

Do you mean losing 10% of your money as "risky" or do you mean losing 100% as risky.

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile so everyday you will see your "wealth" increase or decrease by 10-50%. If you are ready to HOLD thru those up and downs, they its not risky.

Losing 100% is only possible if you are hacked, or you make stupid decisions with your bitcoin or any crypto.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:41:01 PM

Turn the half of your investment into Bitcoin. The other half must be $USDT. Ok heres the profit part. You turn the $USDT into Bitcoin when Bitcoin is about to dump. Then if Bitcoin is about to make a huge pump buy sell the USDT to buy Bitcoin. If you made a mistake, use average down to save your position using the half of Bitcoin or USDT.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:47:21 PM

Somebody state it was risky but for me i don't look on negative sides, I'm very optimistic of the positive sides of btc, If i'm given a chance to hold a huge capital, Id rather invest it thru bitcoins because i witnessed how it remains to stand up until this present. There's no doubt a 100% btc will keeps increasing because of its popularity and well established compared to other alt coins.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

Somebody state it was risky but for me i don't look on negative sides, I'm very optimistic of the positive sides of btc, If i'm given a chance to hold a huge capital, Id rather invest it thru bitcoins because i witnessed how it remains to stand up until this present. There's no doubt a 100% btc will keeps increasing because of its popularity and well established compared to other alt coins.

Besides, I will not look at other sentences as their intentions are reserved. Focus on yourself and do what you do 100%. Thanks to patience and regularity you will surely succeed.
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:31:36 PM

I have two answer here :

Yes, it's very risky to turn all your money to bitcoin especially when new to trading or new to this technology era,  just invest your money you can't afford to lose. the positive part here if you hold it for long term you'll gain profit!

2.) If you're a good trader fundamental and technical analysis then you this one is for you turn all your money to bitcoins. just be sure you have a cold storage wallet or hard wallets to save your bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: