Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins?  (Read 37270 times)
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:41:18 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!
money in the bank will be safer because it is guaranteed even though its value will not change even decrease, but if our money is all made bitcoin it is too risky because besides the fluctuating price will also be difficult if needed immediately

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:51:44 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!
Its up on you ,but let me remind you that if you do that its too risky that turn your all money into bitcoin just keep some for your self for your daily needs, and maybe you have an emergency this cannot be ignore because we know the accidents is anytime and anywhere its okay if you dont keep it in a bank they just brainwash you. But do not turn all your money into bitcoin because its possible to steal your bitcoin of the hacker and all you money was wasted

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:58:27 PM

Lot of people in this thread saying it is too risky but now would be the best time to do it with two impending forks coming the price will only rise and you will benefit twice in the next month and a half with two lots of free coins. It's altcoins that are the risky move right now. They are dropping like flies. Just don't hold the BTC too long!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:59:13 PM

Yes you of coarse it is. Unless you really believe in Bitcoin (which you should or shouldn't be here) then don't convert all your fist time BTC. I have concerted almost all my fist to BTC I only keep fiat solely for things like saying light and water and other things I can't use Bitcoin directly for. Even then I usually sell some or use the fist I have as I would rather keep my bitcoin since the price will go up and I will be able to afford more things.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:17:24 AM

Yes ofcourse it is risky , what happens if btc is banned in most country's  .
Just put in what you can afford to lose.

Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:20:45 AM

Yes its definitely risky to turn all your money into bitcoin.

You must at least leave enough to to take care of your basic needs and those of whom you may also hold responsibilities for.

However is a large sum of investment wise to you put into bitcoin? 

I would say yes!
seaqrioy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:39:31 AM

I think it's a bad choice. Because the price of bitcoin has fluctuated far more than that of the French currency, I mean most of the countries of Eurasia, Oceania, and North America. We are happy that the price of bitcoin has risen, but if it falls significantly, you must also take the loss. I suggest investing in bitcoin on a regular basis, not all of it.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:52:54 AM

Definitely, your money will be at risk. Why? Value of Bitcoin is unpredictable and it varies on the supply and demand at the market. Though, if you are saying that this money of yours just stays on your bank. Then it would be a good idea if you are to invest it, in terms of Bitcoin why not. But make sure that you are well capable of what might happen since when you start to invest into something you must be prepared and well equipped by strategies to make sure that you will not regret a thing.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:40:04 AM

Yes it is very risky. Because bitcoin not have a consistent value. If you invest all your money at bitcoin you dont have to expect the same value or do not assum to earn as you expected. Yes it is business so you need think strategies to how to earn more and to prevent your capital in a possible loss. You dont have to invest all your money,leave some for your savings and daily needs. And have other source of income to fullfil your family's needs and wants.Business is like a gambling dont give everything that you have.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:52:58 AM

Yes it is very risky. Because bitcoin not have a consistent value. If you invest all your money at bitcoin you dont have to expect the same value or do not assum to earn as you expected. Yes it is business so you need think strategies to how to earn more and to prevent your capital in a possible loss. You dont have to invest all your money,leave some for your savings and daily needs. And have other source of income to fullfil your family's needs and wants.Business is like a gambling dont give everything that you have.
It could be something like that. The problem in having investment through online is you really don't know the person that you are dealing with. Unless that person is known and he/she have a good investment history. Because a lot of scammers around and they are always looking for potential persons that might falls into them. And it can't be ignored since that is the reality that will happen in investment,
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:58:58 AM

Of course, it is very risky. Dont put all eggs in a basket. You should divide between Bitcoin and Altcoins
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:11:56 AM

It is not too risky as long as you are aware of what's involved. There is a lot. You have to be aware of security, functionality, etc and just have a general understanding of all the concepts like mining, consensus network, etc

ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:32:11 AM

Yes investigating all your money in bitcoin is too risky. It's just ok to invest on bitcoin but not to the extent of investing all your money on it. Before investing you have to be knowledgeable on how to manage bitcoin and must also be ready to lose because investing has two roads, success and failure.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:41:51 AM

Yes very risk, you should save some your money to the other things. Better for bitcoin is for long term investment.

Exactly because if we convert all our assets to bitcoin and in future we need money for some reason and bitcoin is down at the same time then we will haveto face a loss because we have to exchange bitcoin at that time. So better is invest some percent of your savings.
it's just the matter how dare are you taking risk, we have seen a lot of stories about how someone take big move by sell almost everything include their house for the sake of long term investment and while waiting the price increase they are travelling around the world. and when they back from travelling they can see how their investment work. live is about taking risk isn't it? so , it's up to you! indeed risky but it's worth!

That's a person with full flavors in life, Others may call him an insane/pathetic/crazy person, but for him living without risk is a boring life, I guess he is now witnessing the evident of what risks he takes, bitcoin is continuously gaining price increase.
yeah he knows what he's doing , have experienced the similar things before and learned from it very well. dare to take risk to get big rewards , it should be our motto when it comes to bitcoin investment. when everyone doubt about how bitcoin would live and survive in the long term , you play against that and see for the result later! risky means your live challenge.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:51:14 AM

Turning all your money in bitcoin is not that bad, because in a very short period of time, you could earn a huge profits so, I conclude that bitcoin is not that risky. All of the things that we do in our everyday live have risk, because it is just normal to take the risk in order to know what is going to happen if we try something, for example is this converting all of your money into bitcoin.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:59:51 AM

Yes it's risky! because any time bitcoin price change up or down. when price come down you loss your money. you can hold bitcoin but don't put your all money in bitcoin for your security.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:57:16 AM

Turning all your money in bitcoin is not that bad, because in a very short period of time, you could earn a huge profits so, I conclude that bitcoin is not that risky. All of the things that we do in our everyday live have risk, because it is just normal to take the risk in order to know what is going to happen if we try something, for example is this converting all of your money into bitcoin.

I think it's still at risk when putting all the money in the bitcoin, even though we know bitcoin very profitable. but you have to remember that the price could fall deeply in anytime. so you don't think about profit, but the risk will happen also we have to think about. the point doesn't be greedy.
Weber88

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:54:04 AM

Nothing terrible is not present.
Of course you can put them in Bank under percent,but how are you sure that the Bank today or tomorrow will not collapse?
I think everywhere there is a risk,but either to risk or to co-exist.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

Well we shouldnt never invest into one single coin, even bitcoin being the most stable and best option to invest i would split my investment this way 70% into bitcoin and the remaining 30% i would put it into 4-6 altcoins, soo i would diversify a bit the investment, even knowing bitcoin potencial.
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:44:25 PM

There is always a risk in buying any cyrptocurrency, even bitcoin.  You shouldn't send every penny to bitcoin but always invest in what you can afford to lose.  Besides, Bitcoin compared to all other cyrptocurrencies is the safest bet but not safeproof.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: