Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back!  (Read 33256 times)
kosmokramer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:20:52 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2013, 05:04:20 PM by kosmokramer

**Entirely out of stock - not reselling at this time. Thanks for your business and for allowing me to earn your trust!!**

Depending on when you purchased Block Erupter USBs from me, you may be eligible to receive a discounted quantity of additional Block Erupter USBs at only ฿0.162 each (see batch statuses below). The pricing is based on an average of the time and materials required from me on all previous orders, and also is less than the average amount customers reported they would be willing to pay if I resumed selling these discounted units. The price was further reduced on 9/1/13 due to batch #2 delays and market price adjustments. The maximum quantity you are eligible for is equal to the total amount you previously purchased from me.

BATCH STATUSES

IMPORTANT:
ASICM is providing me the discounted hardware in two batches and it's been advised by official re-sellers that the hardware I receive is to be distributed on a 1:1 basis starting with most recent orders. Using that logic:

• Batch #1 is for previous customers who ordered on or after 6/25/2013. This batch is now closed for new claims and all submitted claims have been fulfilled and delivered.
  • Batch #2 is for previous customers who ordered (directly or through BitMit) prior to 6/25/2013. If you are in this batch, you have until 6am (PDT) on 9/5/2013 to claim your hardware. All hardware is in-stock and ships within 24 hours via free USPS shipping.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR DISCOUNT

Please complete this form and also make payment (as form instructs) to claim your discounted Block Erupter USB.

Pricing: each unit is a fixed cost of ฿0.162 BTC. Examples:
  • Claim 1 Block Erupter (1 * ฿0.162): pay ฿0.162
  • Claim 2 Block Erupters (2 * ฿0.162): pay ฿0.324
  • Claim 15 Block Erupters (15 * ฿0.162): pay ฿2.43

Shipping will be via USPS First Class (or free upgrade to Priority) and is included in the above pricing.

TIME LIMIT
I will continue to accept claims for discounted hardware until 6am (PDT) on 9/5/2013. Please see timer below. If you do not claim your discounted units before that timer expires, you will forever forfeit them.

Now is the time to fill out the form and complete payment.

When this timer hits "0", all unclaimed discounted hardware will be forfeited:
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-05+08:00:00

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:29:10 AM

I have started to receive some orders and will change the title when I'm out of stock. If I sell out today, I will likely place another order so I can have more in-stock by mid-week. Thanks!

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:39:57 AM

I have started to receive some orders and will change the title when I'm out of stock. If I sell out today, I will likely place another order so I can have more in-stock by mid-week. Thanks!

Are you willing to ship to UK sent you a pm for detials etc

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:43:17 AM

Are you willing to ship to UK sent you a pm for detials etc

PM sent. I don't have a whole lot of experience with int'l shipping (customs/pricing/etc) so I was really hoping to keep at least this batch within the US. Perhaps if I end up re-stocking this week, I can spend some time (talking with you?) figuring out how that all might work. Thanks!

elchorizo

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:01:07 AM

PM Sent for payment info.

BTC: 1Chorizo6WNabZxVfQyGtvF4JiRt7Hexxb
LTC: Lchorizoy8ck7Arbby8LDnw5wAmi8h6Hzb
dentldir

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:10:23 AM

Payment sent for 3 on Bitmit.

Thanks.

1DentLdiRMv3dpmpmqWsQev8BUaty9vN3v
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 04:44:33 AM

I've received a lot of orders - still have a bit of inventory but it's quickly dwindling. Any order received tonight will definitely ship tomorrow AM. I'll do my best to ship orders received tomorrow morning same-day. Anything received after noon will likely not ship same-day as my schedule is a bit hectic tomorrow.

One big request for all of you who ordered: PLEASE reply to this thread with feedback on my performance upon receipt of your goods. I have no doubt you'll all be satisfied with these sexy miners being shipped as soon as physically possible. I don't have a lot of rep yet and your feedback would go a long way!

I truly believe preorders are ridiculous and really want to set an example that in-stock/ready to ship merchandise is where it's at!

Thanks all!

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:06:29 AM

Just placed another order with friedcat as you guys have nearly bought everything I have! I still have a bit of inventory but if you come later and title says sold out, please check back in a day or two for new inventory (friedcat ships fast!).

Thanks so far for the orders everyone - thrilled to be providing such a great service for the community.

dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:15:57 AM

Do you have a PGP key that customers can use to encrypt their addresses sent via PM?

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:35:58 AM

Do you have a PGP key that customers can use to encrypt their addresses sent via PM?
Excellent suggestion! Added to my sig and OP. Thanks!!

GuiltySpark343

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:46:36 AM

I'm confused. Did you just order 2 units from Canary's group buy not so long ago?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217981.msg2290720#msg2290720

And now you have ordered a whole batch directly from friedcat? Can you show us pics of more than just the 2?

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Ƀ:17wbDetEw2aESM5oWXbm5ih9NSdDruyWNT
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 04:13:16 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 04:28:49 PM by kosmokramer

And now you have ordered a whole batch directly from friedcat? Can you show us pics of more than just the 2?
Absolutely. I received a couple other PMs about this, allow me to explain (this was originally in my OP, but it seemed very lengthy and I edited it to be a bit more brief). I first ordered one from Canary last week, then upped it to two. Almost immediately after paying him, I decided I wanted more than that, and that I wanted to order directly from friedcat. I kept my order with Canary in the hopes that I might get a mix of colors (I'm trying to get all four!). If you read more into that thread, you'll actually see that, oddly enough, Canary has not even received that group buy yet (based on his tracking status, I expect him to receive it today). I received my order Friday and am ready to ship a lot of units. I assure you if that's your reason for not trusting me, it's unfounded; I have not received any units from Canary and the hardware in my pictures is from my own direct order. I'm keeping many for myself, and have been "testing the sales waters" by selling the remainder for immediate shipment. I was trying to determine if there was a demand for such a service and oh boy is there!

Let me be clear: I absolutely understand the concern with a low-rep member coming on here and saying "hey, buy this!". I do not blame anyone if they're scared off (I would absolutely not trust myself yet, but I'm a nervous guy), but I assure you all in a day or two when all of the users who have ordered from me start posting feedback to this thread and bitmit, hopefully you'll see that I'm in this to help the community by providing a good service WITHOUT pre-orders. That's the big reason why I've included my bitmit auction - look at my small but positive feedback there and, in addition, use their escrow service! I'll gladly pay the fee for your protection there!

Regarding pictures - my current picture was just to show the packing slip from friedcat and the color options that I have. As many have suggested, I will most definitely be taking a new picture today of all of these pretty miners in boxes, ready to ship. Hopefully at that point it will be clear that I'm legit. I'll likely sell out today but expect my inventory to be replenished by friedcat by mid-week.

I did ask friedcat to post in this thread saying that I did in fact just re-order from him, but he's, understandably, a busy guy and I'm not sure if he'll get around to it. I sent the request via email to the same address I've placed my two orders through.

Thanks for your interest and allowing me to earn your trust!!

GuiltySpark343 - I'm really glad there are users like you around to provide a healthy dose of skepticism. The community is really lucky to have users like you who go to the length of looking at posting history and investigating someone's claims. As someone who is often at the buying end, it's greatly appreciated Smiley I was a bit surprised myself with all of the orders I was receiving with such low feedback - while I've been told I have a trusting face, I wasn't quite sure you all could see it!  *places masking tape over webcam*

forevernoob

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:29:29 PM

Hey Kramer what other ASIC's have you pre ordered?

Looking for a miner that does atleast 1GH/s+. 

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:11:25 PM

Hey Kramer what other ASIC's have you pre ordered?

From BFL: many Singles (60 Ghash) and Jalapenos (5 Ghash)
From Avalon: lots of chips which I intend to turn into K16s
From ASICMiner: many more erupters Smiley

My platform is I don't sell anything until it's in my hands ready to ship. Hoping I'll have my website up and running (damnit BitPay - do you want my business?!?) by the time more ASICs arrive to make it very easy to see what's in-stock.

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:58:23 PM

Wow - what a day! I had no idea these things would sell so fast. Got quite a look from the post lady today Smiley If you ordered before noon today, your product is in the mail!

Lots of these little guys went out today:

Typical packaging. In addition to the already well designed protection of the included hard-shell case, I enclose in enough bubblewrap to prevent shifting around the small priority boxes:

If you're interested in purchasing but don't quite feel like I'm trustworthy, I encourage you try BitMit.net's escrow service (link in OP) or just wait for feedback to appear!

And if you've purchased from me, you better come back here and leave feedback ... if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will show you my chest hair.

nwoolls

Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 11:10:28 PM

Looking good. Thanks for taking the criticism in stride and being so great about canceling my order until I saw more proof. I'll be ordering at least one tomorrow.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:11:45 PM

I wish i had enough BTC to buy 1  Undecided

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
forevernoob

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:15:55 PM

From BFL: many Singles (60 Ghash) and Jalapenos (5 Ghash)
From Avalon: lots of chips which I intend to turn into K16s
From ASICMiner: many more erupters Smiley

My platform is I don't sell anything until it's in my hands ready to ship. Hoping I'll have my website up and running (damnit BitPay - do you want my business?!?) by the time more ASICs arrive to make it very easy to see what's in-stock.

When you receive the Avalon chips, at what price will you be selling the K16's for?

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:18:34 PM

so the same price as a jalapeno, but 1/30th of the hashing power.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
nwoolls

Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 11:19:49 PM

so the same price as a jalapeno, but 1/30th of the hashing power.
Also available now. The Jalapeno isn't. If you were to order from BFL now there is no telling when you would receive it, what the difficulty will be then, and what the break-even timeline looks like. You are comparing apples and oranges.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: