Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back!  (Read 33290 times)
nwoolls

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:44:47 PM

He's sold out according to the thread subject but I wanted to confirm that, while I haven't received the actual item yet, I've received a tracking number. Looking good!

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
HTML5 Gordon

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:55:50 PM

I just placed an order for one of the 3 that were remaining on BitMit.  BitMit shows the payment as incoming, and I'm currently waiting for their system to show the payment as confirmed on their end - I show 6 confirmations, but I'm not sure how many BitMit requires (this is my first time using them).

I'll come back to this thread with my feedback.
kosmokramer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:03:05 PM

I just placed an order for one of the 3 that were remaining on BitMit.

No worries - you're good! Payment cleared and yours will ship out today!

FYI, I just received a couple more from a group buy that I'm adding to bitmit - I kept a bunch from my own batch order and have no need for them (especially because they happened to be red and black, just like my own batch!). Please feel free to snatch up the last of my stock there.

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key
forevernoob

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:50:04 PM

Sorry, missed this at the bottom of page one. Predicting, especially with ASICs, has proven to be a losers game for me in the past year. Should I receive my K16's in a timely manner, I suppose the price will be what the market bears? No idea what that would be at present - I prefer to focus on hardware that I can touch!

Yeah I hear ya, I am debating whether or not to pre order Avalon chips.
The problem I see is that "the market" sometimes has sick prices. Just take a look at what people sell there BFL miners for.
Would hate to pay several hundred bucks extra...

HTML5 Gordon

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:11:28 PM

I just placed an order for one of the 3 that were remaining on BitMit.

No worries - you're good! Payment cleared and yours will ship out today!

FYI, I just received a couple more from a group buy that I'm adding to bitmit - I kept a bunch from my own batch order and have no need for them (especially because they happened to be red and black, just like my own batch!). Please feel free to snatch up the last of my stock there.

Awesome, thanks - got the tracking #!  Cheesy
Naelr

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 08:56:19 PM

Thinking hard about buying 2 more.  Will be watching thread really close!

Got tracking for first one that was fast, are you printing labels off the net??

Naelr

Join me in hosted mining.  And always use 2 Factor Auth whenever possible.
CEX.IO hosting mining
fnordfnordfnord

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:56:57 PM

Who is "d500xl9446" ?

https://www.bitmit.net/en/img/trade_uploads/2013/06/03/asicminer-block-erupters-_64e6f.jpg
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:59:32 PM

Who is "d500xl9446" ?

Me. Did you mean to ask why do I have a different user name on there? It was just a random keyboard mash when I created my bitmit account for purchasing crap a long time ago.

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:04:30 PM

... are you printing labels off the net??
Yes. I enjoy my free time and would rather not spend the day in line at the post office Smiley I gotta admit, I haven't used USPS services that much in the past, but I'm blown away with their Click and Ship website - astonishingly easy to print labels in batch for you guys!!

HTML5 Gordon

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:04:54 PM

Who is "d500xl9446" ?

I can validate that d500xl9446 and kosmokramer are the same person (or at least, has access to both accounts Wink ).
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:17:00 PM

Just checked tracking statuses and it looks like many miners will be delivered tomorrow! Please don't forget to post some feedback ... after you fire those bad boys up of course!

FYI: my inventory count was off (I guess due to receiving my group buy today) and I've just added two more BLACK erupters to bitmit. First come, first served!

nwoolls

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 12:02:31 AM

Expected Delivery By: June 6, 2013
Almost time to put on my "Waiting for USPS" shirt  Grin

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
fnordfnordfnord

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:43:14 AM

Who is "d500xl9446" ?

Me. Did you mean to ask why do I have a different user name on there? It was just a random keyboard mash when I created my bitmit account for purchasing crap a long time ago.
That's exactly what was meant. Thanks for answering up quickly.
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:13:49 AM

Well guys, I hope I'm interpreting your feedback right. I just put in third hardware request with friedcat that will hopefully arrive towards the end of the week (reminder: expecting second order either tomorrow or Thursday).

I've got all my cards on the table and am heavily invested in the hopes that you all will continue to support me in developing an ASIC sales business that does NOT rely on preorders! I'll keep stocking inventory and giving you the best service you've ever seen as long as there's demand!!

Thanks for your business thus far - you are all great Smiley

Miner99er

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:30:12 AM

PM Sent.

Bought From Yochdogx2, Alexmat, SgtSpike, David_Benz, Beaflag VonRathburg, Slaveindebt, Cptmooseinc, Coinhoarder

Donations? SURE! 16foPr8FAjYXKL8ApQAzihnigXm1qNhi8Q

http://pyramining.com/referral/yfab9med7   
http://pyramining.com/referral/ahmc7en6z
http://pyramining.com/referral/pagndq4xc   
http://pyramining.com/referral/79b2gmrzx
http://pyramining.com/referral/e2ghz4asy
bitcoindaddy

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:55:00 AM

Well guys, I hope I'm interpreting your feedback right. I just put in third hardware request with friedcat that will hopefully arrive towards the end of the week (reminder: expecting second order either tomorrow or Thursday).

I've got all my cards on the table and am heavily invested in the hopes that you all will continue to support me in developing an ASIC sales business that does NOT rely on preorders! I'll keep stocking inventory and giving you the best service you've ever seen as long as there's demand!!

If you can figure out a way to offer credit card, your business would probably double (just from me Wink. Maybe from Square (squareup.com)? I can only buy stuff as fast as I earn it. I wasted all my reserves on butterflylabs year-long pre-orders.
TracerX

Activity: 918

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:58:22 AM

If you can figure out a way to offer credit card, your business would probably double (just from me Wink. Maybe from Square (squareup.com)? I can only buy stuff as fast as I earn it. I wasted all my reserves on butterflylabs year-long pre-orders.

I realize there is always a risk of charge-backs, but I would like to +1 this comment.  I would be happy to slap down a credit card for these, and would even take time to verify my ID if need be.  I spent all my bitcoins on Avalon chips, but would love to but an erupter to have blinking around the house.
roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:26:44 PM

Given the difficulties to convert USD to BTC, you'd probably need to do a cash advance on your card and then bitinstant via moneygram to buy BTC. So it's doable. Just takes some effort.
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:57:11 PM

I sincerely appreciate your feedback about payment methods. At this time, I can only consider bitcoin as it's the only thing my supplier (friedcat) accepts. Whoa - did I just type that? My USD are no good there - wow, how far we've come! Haha! I keep encouraging users to take cash to BitInstant.com for a quick USD-to-BTC experience.

I see some tracking statuses have been updated to delivered! Excited to hear some feedback and see some pictures of your new little SHA256 babies being put to work!

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:12:24 PM

Received!

I'm so thrilled you're satisfied! Trust me - the honor is all mine serving such a great group of people. Seriously, you guys are all wonderful and fun to work with. Thanks for the feedback and pictures!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: