Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back!  (Read 33256 times)
lazlopanaflex

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:57:37 PM

Got mine today, plugged it in & was hashing away in no time!

Thanks again, highly recommended!  Grin

G2A.com: Best site on the web for cheap PC games. Bitcoin accepted! https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5772bce920be5
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kosmokramer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:00:50 PM

Got mine today, plugged it in & was hashing away in no time!
Thanks again, highly recommended!  Grin

Yeah!! I would like to point out for others who may not know - for some reason, BitMinter (the client you see pictured there) is reporting twice the expected hashrate for these devices. Just don't want others to be disappointed when theirs is hashing at half (~330 mhash) of what's in the image above!

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key
lazlopanaflex

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:03:24 PM

Interesting bug there. Also, I've seen a few of these notifications, is this normal?

2013.06.05 [17:59] Icarus (COM3): Not getting any results. Retuning timers.
2013.06.05 [17:59] Icarus (COM3): Command response 6 ms, hash rate 336.0 Mhps.

It then returns to normal.

G2A.com: Best site on the web for cheap PC games. Bitcoin accepted! https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5772bce920be5
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:07:22 PM

Interesting bug there. Also, I've seen a few of these notifications, is this normal?

I can tell you I've seen that on my personal miners, however, this sales thread probably isn't an appropriate venue for technical support. Perhaps try the BitMinter thread or look for an appropriate ASICMiner thread?

lazlopanaflex

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:11:53 PM

Np, sorry to clutter the thread. Such a cool piece of hardware Smiley

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:27:01 PM

Such a cool piece of hardware Smiley
You're telling me. As I've told others, I about shed tears every time I ship one of these little guys out. They are a work of art. Now that I'm sold out, my brother noticed an air of depression and relates it to being an "empty nester" - haha. My kids are all grown up and hashing professionally now!

dentldir

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:42:17 PM

The three I ordered on bitmit arrived as expected and are hashing away as I type.

Leaving trust feedback now.

Thanks.

1DentLdiRMv3dpmpmqWsQev8BUaty9vN3v
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:50:48 PM

2013.06.05 [17:59] Icarus (COM3): Not getting any results. Retuning timers.
2013.06.05 [17:59] Icarus (COM3): Command response 6 ms, hash rate 336.0 Mhps.

If anyone is curious, lazlo was able to get a quick answer to this on the BitMinter thread. Seems normal.

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:54:53 PM

Leaving trust feedback now.
Thank you - I wasn't even aware of this feature! I appreciate you taking initiative to properly reward me for my work Smiley

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:27:06 PM

Fresh inventory just arrived - all black erupters! Get it while it's hot either on BitMit (preferred) or via PM. I don't expect it to last long and already have another shipment on the way!

Naelr

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 12:18:22 AM

I might be looking at ordering 17.... can you hold them off to the side for an hour while I get funds together with a buddy of mine?

Naelr

Join me in hosted mining.  And always use 2 Factor Auth whenever possible.
CEX.IO hosting mining
elchorizo

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:31:06 AM

Got my 4 units today as well. Thank you so much for the quick shipment. They are exactly what you said they would be and are hashing away, smooooooth transaction. Left you positive trust/feedback.

BTC: 1Chorizo6WNabZxVfQyGtvF4JiRt7Hexxb
LTC: Lchorizoy8ck7Arbby8LDnw5wAmi8h6Hzb
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:26:35 AM

♫ One of these erupters isn't hashing like the others! ♫
THIS is why I test them upon receipt. How would you like to wait for USPS all day and be met with such sadness? Undecided

Naelr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 02:30:55 AM

I for one a glad you did it... I don't wanna get my 10 and 1 be not like the others!!!!!!

and a few bitcents for you just for testing!!! all's fair in love and war.

and the black looks so good... any reds left?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

CEX.IO hosting mining
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:39:24 AM

and the black looks so good... any reds left?

Nope - just blacks in the batch. But I'm sure they all hash just the same!

Naelr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 03:44:11 AM

OK, I just finished ordering 20 Miners from Kosmokramer!  I wanted them shipped next day air as I want them hashing ASAP.  Not only did he reply to PM's while he was running around from his phone.  But at one point we actually talked on the phone as he was trying to get my order sorted out.  He then went out of his way to get next day air shipping taken care of for me and even repacked the miners (I think, maybe they weren't packed yet) to make them fit into a smaller box so my shipping costs wouldn't be so much.  Kudos to you sir!  If you were thinking twice about using him to purchase one ... think again Kosmokramer is a stand up guy and as many have posted his stuff does ship and is packed well (my first order from him will be here Friday, yes I made another) and he goes out of his way to make it right.  So I tipped him... he didn't want to make anything off the shipping but DAMNIT HE DESERVED IT!  This is what the Bitcoin community is all about.  Tip the man just a few bitcents it won't hurt.... well done sir, well done.

Naelr

CEX.IO hosting mining
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:52:51 AM

This is what the Bitcoin community is all about.  well done sir, well done.
Haha - not to be corny, but honestly the best tip is just getting orders from such kickass people. It was a pleasure talking with you on the phone earlier! You placed a sizable order and I could only imagine how badly you wanted to make sure they arrived this week, so I really didn't even think twice about it. Glad we got it worked out finally and were able to find a suitable shipping option for your bulk order. I'm still not convinced you don't live on a remote island though! haha

As I've said many times over so far, you guys are all great! My one complaint is escrow not being released on BitMit for orders that are reported as delivered (I need capital to order more!) but I'm trying to remain patient as I know they were just delivered today Smiley

Naelr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 03:57:11 AM

This is what the Bitcoin community is all about.  well done sir, well done.
Haha - not to be corny, but honestly the best tip is just getting orders from such kickass people. It was a pleasure talking with you on the phone earlier! You placed a sizable order and I could only imagine how badly you wanted to make sure they arrived this week, so I really didn't even think twice about it. Glad we got it worked out finally and were able to find a suitable shipping option for your bulk order. I'm still not convinced you don't live on a remote island though! haha

I promise I don't, my mail carrier is just a penis!  You have my address look it up on google maps!  hahahahah  anyway it was a pleasure working with you, I have been burnt for BTC in the past ... 35 BTC to be exact when the BFL fpga's came out.. it sucked and it is refreshing to know there are still people in the world that can be trusted.  Keep up the good work.

Naelr

P.S.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE BUY MORE IT ONLY MAKES MY ASICMINER DIVIDENDS GO UP MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CEX.IO hosting mining
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:23:36 AM

Just about out of stock again! Received confirmation from friedcat that new inventory (biggest order yet) is en route, ETA Friday!

EasyQuest

Activity: 198

Brony Bitcoin, Litecoin Miner

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:26:16 PM

I bought the last 10 Tongue Can't wait to use them and get rid of my GPU miners or switch over to litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: