Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back!  (Read 33290 times)
kosmokramer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:47:21 PM

Why this? I bought and paid for qty of 10 on Jun 11th.

That's the procedure, according to official resellers.

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:52:23 PM

So if I was in one of the group buys starting 6/25 am I entitled to 30% or 100%? And the ones I bought off of Bitmit have to wait till a later date? Just making sure I have this down before I start sending payments  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
agibby5

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:04:11 PM

Why this? I bought and paid for qty of 10 on Jun 11th.

That's the procedure, according to official resellers.

So your 30% fell on Jun 25th?
keeron

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:06:36 PM

I only brought 3, and currently am earlier than the cutoff date, so none for me Sad but I appreciate Kosmokramer doing this even though he isn't reselling anymore. It should help folks recover some of that ROI Smiley
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:12:54 PM

So if I was in one of the group buys starting 6/25 am I entitled to 30% or 100%? And the ones I bought off of Bitmit have to wait till a later date? Just making sure I have this down before I start sending payments  Wink

That's a good question; I should have clarified earlier.

Customers should eventually be eligible to receive 100% of previously ordered quantity at the newly discounted price. However, currently, I can only ship quantities that were ordered on or after 6/25/2013 (my most recent 30% of sales).

• If you only have orders from before 6/25, please wait until I make an announcement that all customers are eligible. You can make a request now and pay, but you will not receive anything until 100% of hardware is made available to me.
  • If you have orders before and after 6/25, please only request (and pay for) discounted hardware that you ordered on or after 6/25.
  • If you only have orders on or after 6/25, you're eligible to order 100% of your previous order quantity at the discounted price.

Does that make sense?

Chronikka

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:19:57 PM

So if I was in one of the group buys starting 6/25 am I entitled to 30% or 100%? And the ones I bought off of Bitmit have to wait till a later date? Just making sure I have this down before I start sending payments  Wink

That's a good question; I should have clarified earlier.

Customers should eventually be eligible to receive 100% of previously ordered quantity at the newly discounted price. However, currently, I can only ship quantities that were ordered on or after 6/25/2013 (my most recent 30% of sales).

• If you only have orders from before 6/25, please wait until I make an announcement that all customers are eligible.
  • If you have orders before and after 6/25, please only request (and pay for) discounted hardware that you ordered on or after 6/25.
  • If you only have orders on or after 6/25, you're eligible to order 100% of your previous order quantity at the discounted price.

Does that make sense?

I believe so. I was in the second group buy you did after 6/25 (The actual date was the 27th I think). So I should be allowed to get 100% of that order but none from my previous orders on Bitmit...correct?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:24:31 PM

I believe so. I was in the second group buy you did after 6/25 (The actual date was the 27th I think). So I should be allowed to get 100% of that order but none from my previous orders on Bitmit...correct?

Correct. You're welcome to request and pay for any hardware you're entitled to at any time, but at this point, I can only fulfill the most recent 30% of orders. So likely, in your case, you will receive two separate shipments from me, assuming you want to claim it all.

I know it's confusing - but I'm just a messenger here fulfilling orders Smiley

Chronikka

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:27:47 PM

Correct. You're welcome to request and pay for any hardware you're entitled to at any time, but at this point, I can only fulfill the most recent 30% of orders. So likely, in your case, you will receive two separate shipments from me, assuming you want to claim it all.

I know it's confusing - but I'm just a messenger here fulfilling orders Smiley

Thats ok I know this coupon system has not been executed cleanly and that is no fault of your own. Thanks for doing all of this

Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:22:21 AM

• If you only have orders from before 6/25, please wait until I make an announcement that all customers are eligible. You can make a request now and pay, but you will not receive anything until 100% of hardware is made available to me.

Does that make sense?

Yes helpful! I put mine in for 10 I think that is right, if not just let me know. I do appreciate the effort my friend. Thanks!

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
Chronikka

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:51:16 AM

Just put mine in for 9 too. Thanks Kosmo.

ssinc

Activity: 364

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:34:58 AM

Just submitted payment for (5) Erupters! Thanks Kosmo!

TXID : https://blockchain.info/tx/5f212b780aa5d33481d3a12df62154730c9e2a1a14d5ed1e91ba712519cd26c3

keeron

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:55:46 PM

Sent payment as well and confirmed via PM.

Folks still waiting, get on it! :-) 0.195 is a great price
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:20:59 PM

Just waiting on the first batch of discounted units to arrive stateside at this point.

I sent quick order confirmations to all open orders just now (via email), so if you haven't received a confirmation, let me know.

If you're not yet eligible (i.e. original orders prior to 6/27), I would still encourage you to order and pay as it will put you at the front of the "waiting" line. You will be first to receive any inventory that eligible customers decline (of which, I'm certain there will be a small percentage).

eleuthria
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:23:19 PM

kosmokramer and I have discussed fulfillment of the coupon orders, and at this time the plan is that I will likely be helping him by packing & shipping the smaller orders.  If you have any problems with kosmokramer releasing your shipping information to me to complete orders, please contact him to request that the order is not forwarded to me for fulfillment.

Once I receive the units from kosmokramer, you can expect all of the orders to ship out the next business day.

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:40:32 PM

kosmokramer and I have discussed fulfillment of the coupon orders, and at this time the plan is that I will likely be helping him by packing & shipping the smaller orders.  If you have any problems with kosmokramer releasing your shipping information to me to complete orders, please contact him to request that the order is not forwarded to me for fulfillment.

Once I receive the units from kosmokramer, you can expect all of the orders to ship out the next business day.

I am grateful for eleuthria's help; without it, I don't know if my schedule would have allowed me to undertake the coupon promo. We're in neighboring states so I don't expect much delay at all going between the two of us.

This partnership will likely mean you'll get your hardware faster, due to other commitments I have at present.

Do let me know if you have a reservation about passing your shipping info to eleuthria - your privacy is important to me and I want it to be clear who I'm working with well in advance.

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:32:54 AM

What I'm about to tell you I cannot explain. I received (and funded) a payment address from friedcat less than 24 hours ago (closer to 12 hours ago) and he somehow got hardware to me today! I didn't know planes could fly from Hong Kong to the US in that amount of time, let alone a package that has all the stops and checkpoints.

Anyway, if you've paid, your order will ship out tomorrow. If you're eligible and haven't paid, the clock is ticking (~2 days) before you forever forfeit your discounted hardware. If you've already expressed desire to forfeit your hardware, it has been made available to those next in line who are willing to pay.

If you're not yet eligible, but you want the hardware you'll be eligible for when 100% of coupons are released, I encourage you to order now so your place in line can be secured and you can get your hardware ASAP.

LANPartyCEO

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:30:45 PM

Kosmo,

Just send in my form for my additional low cost Block Erupter's.

You sir continue to amaze!! Grin

Keep it up good sir!.

-LAN
blueriver

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:12:19 PM

Would it be possible to buy as a new customer for this pricing?
macromode

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:23:46 PM

As a new customer, it will not be possible to buy new erupters at the 0.195 BTC price. There are, however, several group buys going on right now that you can take advantage of. Like this one, offering 0.33 BTC per erupter: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277332.0

KosmoKramer is just taking care of his old customers right now with these discount coupons. I'll add that he's doing a kickass job when he really should be left alone to do his own thang with his own time.
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:35:33 PM

Not at this time. This is special pricing directly from ASICM and it's my duty to extend it to eligible previous customers first.

Once I've given them enough time, if there are extra unclaimed units, I will offer them to the public as I have no interest in keeping them.

If you've previously ordered from me, you should follow the instructions and promptly order your discounted units. If you've not previously ordered from me, you should keep an eye on this thread for an announcement that discounted units are up for grabs. (here's a hint: some unclaimed discounted units will likely be up for grabs this Friday at noon).

Timer removed. End time: 2013-08-23+14:00:00

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: