Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back!  (Read 33290 times)
buyer99

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 02:55:49 AM

Just submitted my form and payment for discounted erupters!! Kramer..... once again thank you for following through and making this happen. Very Very cool of you. Eleuthria thanks for stepping in to help out. Also very cool of you. Keep up the good work guys and ya'll tell Friedcat to do the promotions in order next time instead of backwards. Shocked

Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:06:29 AM

Hi kosmo, thanks for offering this discount. Just sent you a PM. Smiley
gchil0

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 07:26:18 AM

I just submitted the form and payment for 2 miners corresponding to 2 I previously ordered.   Smiley
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:24:04 PM

Thanks once again for the great service, Kosmo! Pleasure dealing with you.
kosmokramer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 07:01:57 PM

Time's up! If you ordered from me after 6/25/13 and haven't yet claimed your discount, unfortunately, it has been forfeited and passed onto other interested customers.

Looks like there will be a decent amount of forfeited units in the first batch of discounts, nearly all of which are going to be immediately applied to pre-6/25 customers who have already ordered and paid for their discounted hardware. If you're in that group, you can almost certainly expect your hardware to ship out tomorrow!

If/when an amount of hardware becomes available that is worth offering to the public, I will most certainly make a clear announcement on this thread. I will say that it doesn't look like that's going to happen today, however, as many people from the next batch have stepped forward and it's only fair that they should get first right to it.

At this time, all remaining customers who are interested in claiming their discounted hardware and have not yet done so should be filling out the form and making payment in full in preparation for the arrival of the final batch. This is your warning: when the batch arrives, I will likely put up a much shorter timer (48 hours maybe) due to the fact that you will have already had nearly two weeks to claim your hardware.

If you want your discount, regardless of your original order date, now is the time to claim it, not next week.

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key
HTML5 Gordon

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 07:47:01 PM

Time's up! If you ordered from me after 6/25/13 and haven't yet claimed your discount, unfortunately, it has been forfeited and passed onto other interested customers.

Looks like there will be a decent amount of forfeited units in the first batch of discounts, nearly all of which are going to be immediately applied to pre-6/25 customers who have already ordered and paid for their discounted hardware. If you're in that group, you can almost certainly expect your hardware to ship out tomorrow!

If/when an amount of hardware becomes available that is worth offering to the public, I will most certainly make a clear announcement on this thread. I will say that it doesn't look like that's going to happen today, however, as many people from the next batch have stepped forward and it's only fair that they should get first right to it.

At this time, all remaining customers who are interested in claiming their discounted hardware and have not yet done so should be filling out the form and making payment in full in preparation for the arrival of the final batch. This is your warning: when the batch arrives, I will likely put up a much shorter timer (48 hours maybe) due to the fact that you will have already had nearly two weeks to claim your hardware.

If you want your discount, regardless of your original order date, now is the time to claim it, not next week.

For the "all remaining customers" group, does this now also include those of us who made our purchases via BitMit?
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 07:50:20 PM

For the "all remaining customers" group, does this now also include those of us who made our purchases via BitMit?

Yep! Absolutely everyone.

Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:16:51 PM

Again prefect transaction, you have even upstaged your previous self. Thanks bud!

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
ssinc

Activity: 364

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:19:19 PM

Something special happened today...  Shocked

Thanks KOSMO!

keeron

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

These are wonderful... new colors from AM I suppose

Something special happened today...  Shocked

Thanks KOSMO!

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:47:49 PM

I love them - I looked at it as they were "blue light special" discounted units!

Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:17:09 PM

I love them - I looked at it as they were "blue light special" discounted units!

Pretty nice! Are all the coupon units that will be shipped out blue? Def. would like mine to be. Smiley
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:22:02 PM

Pretty nice! Are all the coupon units that will be shipped out blue? Def. would like mine to be. Smiley

Yes - batch one was all blue.

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:36:36 PM

Is it possible for someone who qualifies for a discount to transfer their ability to buy at that price to me? If so I will pay 0.025 per usb unit to the people willing to let me by their units. Thats about two weeks worth of mining profit at the next difficulty.

That would make my purchase price 0.22 per unit, with 0.195 going to Kramer, and 0.025 going to the person who sold me their rights to buy. Example: If you bought 10 sticks, you would get 0.25 btc for letting me buy your 10 units.

I would be paying Kramer and the original buyer direct and expect the units to be shipped straight to me. If this is ok to do I will extend this offer for the next 48 hours. I can buy a lot of units and I have the btc in hand ready to spend today. I will wait to hear from Kramer if this is ok before I start sending any funds of course.

Pardon me for being blunt, but I don't really care for this proposition at all and find it to contradict the spirit of the promotion (which I interpret to be getting discounted hardware into the hands of previous customers at a price that compensates for sudden price drops).

In addition, at this point, friedcat has selected official resellers and I'd consider it to be unfair for me to take hardware that was given to me for a promotion and provide it to the public at a price which significantly undercuts his (now official) resellers. I suppose there's nothing stopping end-users doing this, but I'm a reseller and expect to be held to higher standards.

I respect your desire to make a profit and also share that profit with customers who may, otherwise, not take advantage of the offer, but I don't believe this is what friedcat intended when he initiated such a generous promotion and I rather enjoy my relationships with both him and other fellow resellers.

Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:59:03 PM

As I agreed in my PM to you I posted a few min ago, I will delete the post and take my offer down.

I didn't mean for this offer to be a bad thing in any way. I thought that with so many eligible buyers that were passing on the offer I would be doing people a favor here. If your buyers don't have the btc in hand in the next 48 hours (some people can't get coins that fast) I thought it would be nice to stiill be offered a chance to make a little btc. My offer for 0.25 btc for the ability to buy 10 sticks at a discount would give a broke buyer a chance to buy at least one more for free and pocket a few btc. Thats a win/win in my book.

I was more making this offer to help broke buyers who don't have the btc in hand than to undermine this discount process. I bought many at 0.55 from Canary right before the price drop to 0.31. I get no discount. Because of this I was not willing to pay 0.31 knowing that another drop was around the corner. At 0.22 Im interested again, but I doubt I'll make too much of a profit, if at all.

You stated that people were passing on the offer in large numbers and you didn't want to keep the extras for yourslelf. I was offering what I thought might be a good solution for consideration. I will pull this offer, and if you change your mind I will extend it again. Im sorry if it was a bad offer and not a good idea. I was only trying to help your buyers and you out while at the same time getting a few at a discount for myself at a price I was actually willing to pay.
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:11:39 PM

I was only trying to help your buyers and you out while at the same time getting a few at a discount for myself at a price I was actually willing to pay.

I definitely believe and appreciate this, I just ask that you see another perspective here which hopefully was shared in my response above. I'm strictly serving my previous customers at present in a way that will not negatively affect my relationship with either friedcat or fellow resellers. You and other community members will be offered any extra inventory at a fair price on a first come, first served basis; the offer will be clearly announced on this thread. Thanks for your understanding!

ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:29:22 PM

My order was before 6/25, so if I fill out the form, send you 0.195BTC, I'll get my USB Erupter in the next batch?  What kind of ETA are we looking at?

kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:33:09 PM

My order was before 6/25, so if I fill out the form, send you 0.195BTC, I'll get my USB Erupter in the next batch?  What kind of ETA are we looking at?

Correct. And to confirm, it's 0.195/unit (don't remember your quantity off hand).

ETA unknown. Other resellers reporting the second wave shipments are starting, but all of that is out of my control. I received the first batch before I even knew it shipped.

If I had to guess, I'd say friedcat will have it to me by early-to-mid week next week, but that is absolutely an unofficial guess.

HTML5 Gordon

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:03:31 PM

Yep! Absolutely everyone.

Awesome, payment sent!  Thanks again!
kosmokramer (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:02:03 PM

Hi all - I see orders are continuing to trickle in for the next batch. Reminder: I have not yet received the last batch of hardware yet (awaiting a reply or surprise shipment from friedcat).

I have now emailed order confirmations for all orders I've received. If you placed an order and haven't seen a confirmation, please let me know. When your order ships, you will receive a tracking number promptly via email.

If you ordered from me before 6/25/13 and want to claim the discounted units you're eligible for, I encourage you to do so promptly so it can be shipped to you ASAP when the hardware arrives.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: