Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open letter to Theymos regarding Butterfly Labs (BFL)  (Read 15261 times)
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:00:28 AM

Although I enjoy these little chats we have I really do wish you well as even though I hate what you have done (being untruthful or deceitful) and are doing I still feel for you as a person. I'm sure you will remember this for the rest of your life as it will carry with you in this field of work. Unless you take a different route of employment or you're a sociopath.

Please, by all means, demonstrate where I've been untruthful or deceitful.  No?  Why not?  Because it never happened.  You troll crew like to trot this out, but to date not a single one of you have been able to demonstrate any lies or deceit. 
lol thanks for asking this I have had a bit of help from the trolls you love.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102040.msg1205251#msg1205251

We have absolutely no plans to raise the price after the pre-order phase.  I'm having trouble envisioning a scenario where we would do that.

Thats one lie.  Look at the date.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 06:08:47 AM

Sorry, not a lie.  We did not have any plans to raise the prices at that time.  However, in light of our increased costs due to the power usage, we were forced to raise the price.  But you already knew that... or are you saying that you're unable to understand cause and effect, so you're just posting randomly?  It honestly wouldn't surprise me if you're unable to understand a simple concept like that, but I thought I'd check.

So go on, lets see you find a lie.  You've yet to produce a single shred of proof for your assertions.  I look forward to seeing you flail about further.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
MooC Tals

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:12:55 AM

Sorry, not a lie.  We did not have any plans to raise the prices at that time.  However, in light of our increased costs due to the power usage, we were forced to raise the price.  But you already knew that... or are you saying that you're unable to understand cause and effect, so you're just posting randomly?  It honestly wouldn't surprise me if you're unable to understand a simple concept like that, but I thought I'd check.

So go on, lets see you find a lie.  You've yet to produce a single shred of proof for your assertions.  I look forward to seeing you flail about further.

Nice a whole 8 minutes. lol You liar!!! I think I'll add it as my signature
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 06:15:00 AM

Awesome. You've been so thoroughly shown to be a liar that, quite literally, you are only able to come back with the timing of my post.  That is your only defense.  I guess we're done here.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
MooC Tals

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:16:50 AM

Awesome. You've been so thoroughly shown to be a liar that, quite literally, you are only able to come back with the timing of my post.  That is your only defense.  I guess we're done here.

Tick Tock the clock don't stop...
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:20:09 AM

Sure doesn't!  And seems Jaly's are flying out faster and faster...  OOOhhh, we're almost to my order date!!!

Can't wait to (finally) start mining big(ger)-time.  Patience truly is a virtue, that I am very proud to possess.

Good job BFL following in the very footsteps of Satoshi -- delivering something to humanity that has not been delivered before.

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:23:23 AM

Sure doesn't!  And seems Jaly's are flying out faster and faster...  OOOhhh, we're almost to my order date!!!

Can't wait to (finally) start mining big(ger)-time.  Patience truly is a virtue, that I am very proud to possess.

Good job BFL following in the very footsteps of Satoshi -- delivering something to humanity that has not been delivered before.

Have fun with it for a few months, they will be useless by winter
Crypt_Current

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:29:51 AM

OH tHX for teh newz; I surely won't have done a damn thing to expand my operation with all the coin i'll have mined in that timespan!!   Cheesy Roll Eyes

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:05:31 AM

OH tHX for teh newz; I surely won't have done a damn thing to expand my operation with all the coin i'll have mined in that timespan!!   Cheesy Roll Eyes

Geez, i have an idea, expand your operation with the measly amount of bitcoins you mine the jala's in a couple months to buy MORE JALAS, if you don;t mind waiting another year PAHAHAHA
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:49:35 AM

Fixed that for you:

Sorry, not a lie.  We did not have any plans to raise the prices at that time.  However, in light of our increased costs due to the power usage our unimaginable inab(a)ility, we were forced to raise the price.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:20:11 AM

So go on, lets see you find a lie.  You've yet to produce a single shred of proof for your assertions.  I look forward to seeing you flail about further.

Wow! So because you were unable make a good assumption about the power usage you WERE FORCE to raise the price? Why is that? But maybe you already knew that your devices will consume so much power and decided to advertise a lower consumption at a lower price in order to attract more customers. By your logic everything is possible. Who forced you to raise the price due to the increased power usage? Sonny? God? The cleaning lady? Who? And how exactly were you forced? A gun to the head? A carrot in your ass?

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:03:06 PM

So you guys are not liars just incompetent morons, ok gotcha thanks for clearing that up.
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:47:34 PM

Could you please expand on how any current ASIC miners either existing or being produced will "be useless by winter"?
MooC Tals

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:45:54 PM

Could you please expand on how any current ASIC miners either existing or being produced will "be useless by winter"?

current diff 15605633.00    est 18602222.61    19.20%    << It's up to 19 percent now. The screen capture was a few days ago where I put the estimated difficulty in the calculator. Its actually worse now 1% more worse.

Here is a graph of bitcoin diff over the last few months

This is only the begining as price for the bitcoins are still profitable at current diff but at 18-19% every two weeks at every target set with the chance of going up faster with every little asic coming out how long will this be profitable for the jala's?

This is the only reason BFL is shipping these now. They know they soon will be useless and no one will buy them. They have only one purpose (bitcoin) they can't do scrypt.

So take the number 15,600,000 and add 18% every two weeks and see how much profit/time you have left.

rograz

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:20:52 PM

If a Jally is useless by winter then so will every other ASIC currently available be, infact avalon/asicminer ones would be even worse off.
Crypt_Current

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:26:40 PM

Geez, i have an idea, expand your operation with the measly amount of bitcoins you mine the jala's in a couple months to buy MORE JALAS, if you don;t mind waiting another year PAHAHAHA

I actually did mind waiting a year -- but I also completely expected it.  I'll probably expand with mostly Erupters.  Depending on how awesome BFL's product turns out to be, I'll likely order from them again.  The wait time the second time around will likely not be nearly as long, since most of that wait time was them actually figuring out how to implement the device / engineer it to reach power spec and so forth.  The hard part is done.

MooC Tals

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:15:42 PM

I actually did mind waiting a year -- but I also completely expected it.  I'll probably expand with mostly Erupters.  Depending on how awesome BFL's product turns out to be, I'll likely order from them again.  The wait time the second time around will likely not be nearly as long, since most of that wait time was them actually figuring out how to implement the device / engineer it to reach power spec and so forth.  The hard part is done.

Judging by BFL ethics they would deliver to you before the enormous back log that have been waiting for almost a year. Good luck.

or

Did I misunderstood that you're buying from a competitor instead. Not sure
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:28:09 PM

Sorry, not a lie.  We did not have any plans to raise the prices at that time.  However, in light of our increased costs due to the power usage, we were forced to raise the price.

Is that for real ?
Next you're going to tell people who ordered minirigs that the power usage increase makes it impossible, after all?

So you can tell anything today, and tomorrow...
 "Ooooh, look, the context have changed, so yesterday's truth is over, sorry. But I did not lie, since it was true yesterday."

You're very good, Josh, very, very good.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:11:03 AM

Always amazes me the energy and time people have rip on others. Especially those that don't have any skin in the game.
Great use of time to better ourselves.
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:16:34 AM

Sorry, not a lie.  We did not have any plans to raise the prices at that time.  However, in light of our increased costs due to the power usage, we were forced to raise the price.

Is that for real ?
Next you're going to tell people who ordered minirigs that the power usage increase makes it impossible, after all?

So you can tell anything today, and tomorrow...
 "Ooooh, look, the context have changed, so yesterday's truth is over, sorry. But I did not lie, since it was true yesterday."

You're very good, Josh, very, very good.
That was 9 months back dumbass. Which product, priced 9 months ago, after a major overhaul using twice the amount of original planned chips, twice the board size plus ditto casing and powerbrick, is still at it's original price setting?
The Avalon maybe? Oh yeah, that stayed unchanged, I mean, it was ripped of it's power supply, and went up 5 times it's original pricing wasn't it?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: