Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project  (Read 45848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:36:54 AM

Why no communications here??
Is this project death??

its growing I have been watching the network grow they need to get on a few more exchanges too
Cryptoby

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:18:28 AM

its growing I have been watching the network grow they need to get on a few more exchanges too

Yes I agree ... Bittrex is a big exchange but IOP has to go to more exchanges for more volume (and Bittrex is delisting coins sometimes) ... we could try HitBTC, Binance, Upbit and maybe some decentralized exchanges like WavesDEX, COSS or the DEX from Bitshares ...

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
Zandorek

Activity: 389
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

Yes I agree ... Bittrex is a big exchange but IOP has to go to more exchanges for more volume (and Bittrex is delisting coins sometimes) ... we could try HitBTC, Binance, Upbit and maybe some decentralized exchanges like WavesDEX, COSS or the DEX from Bitshares ...
A strategy to go for more exchanges is already prepared.
Btw, in case you want to see $IoP on coinnest.co.kr (14th Big Exchange in world) then vote for us;
https://twitter.com/coinnest_info/status/936617816194564096

MiningSev0 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:15:30 PM

We are allready listed on UPbit

New signature to come =D
marlllboro

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:06:51 AM

So far I see only a haircut of hamsters on this coin, but not dynamic growth. And yes, I'm an investor. And yes, I saw your new fork, and only those who keep them on an offline wallet? Are you seriously? You exchange on bittrex. Maybe you can work harder, so that investors would get a fork there, then that at the moment, your coin and 0.50 $ is not worth it.
FermatMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

Working for a better world

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:13:47 AM

So far I see only a haircut of hamsters on this coin, but not dynamic growth. And yes, I'm an investor. And yes, I saw your new fork, and only those who keep them on an offline wallet? Are you seriously? You exchange on bittrex. Maybe you can work harder, so that investors would get a fork there, then that at the moment, your coin and 0.50 $ is not worth it.

Hi marlllbor0, IoP is not forking,Libertaria is our main partner and the founder decided reward IoP COmmunity with the first AIRDROP of his tokens (HYD) to people who hold IoP´s in core wallet (sorry if this made you angry). More airdrops are coming and the Hydra Presale, so stay tunned if you want to participate.. Here the details

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HpSJcdqNepG6ShRqOekd50yns8Rv20SfMXuXiEvIQbc/edit?usp=sharing

You can go to https://iop.global/ and our social media channels (links are there) and review a really hard work we are doing

(just for the records be aware that we are solving algorand, testing our P2P network running Titania en raspberry 3 boxes, and just for fun solving IOTA tangle, and much)..

maybe you can change your mind about us and be part of this amazing project..

Best Regards

Juan Manuel Cancino
IoP Deputy Community Leader
HLX team
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:57:29 AM

We are allready listed on UPbit
We are also listed on a decentralized exchange called Bisq.
Current exchange list:
Bittrex
UPbit
BTCPOP
Barterdex
Bisq

Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:02:34 AM

Hi marlllbor0, IoP is not forking,Libertaria is our main partner and the founder decided reward IoP COmmunity with the first AIRDROP of his tokens (HYD) to people who hold IoP´s in core wallet (sorry if this made you angry). More airdrops are coming and the Hydra Presale, so stay tunned if you want to participate.. Here the details

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HpSJcdqNepG6ShRqOekd50yns8Rv20SfMXuXiEvIQbc/edit?usp=sharing

You can go to https://iop.global/ and our social media channels (links are there) and review a really hard work we are doing

(just for the records be aware that we are solving algorand, testing our P2P network running Titania en raspberry 3 boxes, and just for fun solving IOTA tangle, and much)..

maybe you can change your mind about us and be part of this amazing project..

Best Regards

Juan, I could not wrote a better answer. Respect!

j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:55 PM

***  ALERT * WATCHONLY-GUI BUG * ALERT ***

Greetings, friends at Internet of People! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug.

Internet of People (IOP) - As a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible to this bug.

ISSUE: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

Quote from: jl777B
"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:30:41 AM

Greetings, friends at Internet of People! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug.

Internet of People (IOP) - As a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible to this bug.

ISSUE: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet:

"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay

Devs have now this message in his channel, i expect fast response... Thanks

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
MiningSev0 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

Dear Friends from Komodo!

First of all, thank you very much for thinking of us and pointing out the problem. We have investigate the issue and our wallet is indeed somewhat affected. Let me clarify:

Watch-only addresses are properly separated both in wallet overview and in the transaction table. However, when opening the menu for receiving addresses via the application menu, watch-only addresses are listed as normal addresses, introducing the possibility of mistakenly interpreting a watch-only address as one of your own.

We are working on a fix, and will keep you up to date. Until we release a fix, the easiest way to circumvent this bug for all users is to always generate a new address for every payment you want to receive.

Stay tuned and thanks again!

New signature to come =D
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:56:57 PM

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet:

QUESTIONS:

- Jay

Devs have now this message in his channel, i expect fast response... Thanks

Amon Engemann:

First of all, thank you very much for thinking of us and pointing out the problem. We have investigate the issue and our wallet is indeed somewhat affected. Let me clarify:

Watch-only addresses are properly separated both in wallet overview and in the transaction table. However, when opening the menu for receiving addresses via the application menu, watch-only addresses are listed as normal addresses, introducing the possibility of mistakenly interpreting a watch-only address as one of your own.

We are working on a fix, and will keep you up to date. Until we release a fix, the easiest way to circumvent this bug for all users is to always generate a new address for every payment you want to receive.

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
j4y_naKomodo

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:25:18 AM

Thank you for the feedback - happy to see you are on top of the situation. We aren't exactly sure how far-reaching the bug is, so we are reaching out to every project. Personally, I'm interested to see how your project has been developing - very impressive!

While I'm here, I'd like to add: IOP coin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's BarterDEX! Right now! Mainnet! You can test it out if you'd like. Would a team member, perhaps someone from marketing like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI? We're trying to get some exposure, which could work out well for the both of us Grin Please DM me and I can connect you with the right people to set this up!
qajteq

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:21:18 PM

Hi
I have a question about circulating coins.
According to medium article https://medium.com/@luisfernandomolina/iop-tokens-analysis-4d2271d063e3 we should have 2,6 mil coins in circulation at the end of 2017 (pretty much right now).
CMC state, that there are 1,8 mil coins.
So, given this 2 digits, It means all of this coins are on Bittrex and are not growing or the number is outdated? Could this also means, that maybe there are 2,6 mil coins, but IOP devs have to send them to Bittrex?
Greetings
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:46:24 PM

Add your Crypto Coin/ Token to Coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto Coin Exchange and Trading Platform

If you are a developer or official representative of cryptocurrency asset,
you can add this few options to list a new asset in https://www.coinscontrol.com/Addcoin

Do not forget to provide the following when you request listing:

link to an official git of your node
link to an official website
link to block chain which must work properly
name of asset and trading symbol

By applying a request to add an asset to coinscontrol, you as developer agree to report of technical issues
with your cryptocurrency, node, block explorer etc. You also agree to notify us of all kind of forks.
In case of losing clients' funds due to forks or technical / security issues with block chain or node,
you as developer will bear financial responsibility.

Timeline for listing of new asset depends on agreement reached.

EXCLUSIVE Term is 3- 7 Businees days, Fees: 0.25 BTC

Thanks
Coinscontrol.com

Facebook : https://facebook.com/coinscontrol
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/coinscontrol
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Gty4fg8KT-73nn3UlTFrHA
Thank you for your offer.

Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:19:44 AM

Hi
I have a question about circulating coins.
According to medium article https://medium.com/@luisfernandomolina/iop-tokens-analysis-4d2271d063e3 we should have 2,6 mil coins in circulation at the end of 2017 (pretty much right now).
CMC state, that there are 1,8 mil coins.
So, given this 2 digits, It means all of this coins are on Bittrex and are not growing or the number is outdated? Could this also means, that maybe there are 2,6 mil coins, but IOP devs have to send them to Bittrex?
Greetings

Dear qajteq,
The referred article is from an old project.

The Community is waiting for  CMC to correct the data. Supply in coins can be found here: http://mainnet.iop.cash/

Current Exchanges for IoP:
Bittrex, UPbit, BTCPOP, Barterdex, Bisq
Source: https://iop.global/

Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:37:09 AM

Why is this "very much alive" project already, as the year has not gone beyond one Bittrex exchange?  And in social networks, he has a very modest number of subscribers?

Well, Current Exchanges for IoP:
Bittrex, UPbit, BTCPOP, Barterdex, Bisq
Source: https://iop.global/
+More Exchanges are comming.

Official Twitter Account has 6650 followers and ~1800 members on Telegram.

Martin888

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

I thougt IoP is POW/POS.
But I cant find anything about staking in this (nice made) Wallet.

criptolover12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

I don't understand your project. Why do you think that this project will be helpful for the community? Decentralise is very hot word these days and there are lots of project use it.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
Intellium

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:40:17 PM

Can someone help me: I`m trying to register my ether wallet in airdrop
When  I try to finalize the process the bit says:

"That IoP address isn't on the list of IoP addresses eligible for this airdrop. Sorry."

What I am doing wrong?

I have the manual:

"A: First check this list for the address. If it’s not in the list, don’t worry. It may have been stored in a different address than you think. Go to Help->Debug Window->Console, enter listaddressgroupings and hit return. In the console window you will see all the addresses that the wallet used for your transactions. Check that list against the first list and you should find the tokens you’re looking for.gi"

However, when I type listaddressgroupings the system doesn`t ahow any addresses

Only this

15:46:19

listaddressgroupings

15:46:19

[
]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: