Wait! Don't leave before selling me all your AnusCoins :|
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:55:43 PM

Ever heard of "bitcoin"? It's like Sexcoin for grown-ups.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:02:43 PM

The next time I lose money to an obvious pump-and-dumpcoin, I'll post a dramatic soap opera exit post too Grin
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:03:58 PM

+1 well said.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:13:19 PM

What is wrong with shit coin? Shit is distributed, not controlled by any central authority, easily devidible into small pieces, has intrinsic value as fertilizer. Perfect money!

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:15:37 PM

Good luck to all the miners, day traders, and developers out there.  I've seen enough shit coins, joke coins, and the usual "I'm going to make a post about a fuckcoin that is just a one line joke I think is hilarious" posts here.

I thought you guys were more mature than this and were taking it seriously. I guess this board is just full of teens and adults that want to act like fuckwits for whatever reason.

When cryptos fail, you guys should just know that you are the ones that ruined it. You are the dumbfucks that gave them this bad image.

Vaginacoin, Sexcoin, Suckmydickcoin...you guys are the problem. I'm out. Feel free to discuss it further, but don't bother replying to me personally or to criticize my post as I will not be returning to read the replies.

It was fun while it lasted

To the ones who are taking it seriously, thank you.  I wish you all the luck in the world. Feel free to contact me on my business' website if you have an actual coin you would like us to accept

To the rest of you, you are just a waste of the oxygen I'm breathing. Your mothers should have spit you into a kleenex and flushed you like the pieces of shit you are

That is all

Look at it this way. All these new coins have totally killed the hype of any new coin released. Now people mostly don't even bother looking at ANN threads. It had to happen and i think the over-kill of new coins in such a short period was a good thing. Now people will really need some persuading and to pull their miners from the established coins. I think wdc and dgc were probably the last to get in as easily as they did. Any new coins coming won't have it so easy. Having said that wdc and dgc are both quite good coins i think and have made some improvements on ltc.

It's not as bad as it looks right now, let the dust clear. I don't think the reputation of alt coins is being damaged, i mean most people dont really know about bitcoin yet let alone ltc wdc ftc etc.

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:18:43 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 06:28:47 PM by Fuserleer

I wouldn't totally agree with the no one looks statement, our cryptocurrency ANN got a massive amount of response, and that was really only a call for beta testers and to explain the system.

If you provide something different, people will be interested, granted, maybe we would of got MORE interest without all the noise, but even so, there was more than enough for me to deal with here Smiley

On the flip side, the mass of altcoins recently will work out to be a good thing long term in culling the chaff from the wheat.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:19:07 PM

Your mothers should have spit you into a kleenex
I'm not sure you really know how to make babies

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:26:55 PM

Your mothers should have spit you into a kleenex
I'm not sure you really know how to make babies

Grin
tyrion70
Legendary

Activity: 934

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:31:44 PM

Biting my tongue..

Can't resist... Resitance is futile..

1. With a forum name like that... Did you know that ppl usually read the first and last letter of a word to know what it says..
2. We've found a bagholder.. Although with all the coins that came out it's hard to say which one..

Good luck with your future ventures!

barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:33:25 PM

Biting my tongue..

Can't resist... Resitance is futile..

1. With a forum name like that... Did you know that ppl usually read the first and last letter of a word to know what it says..
2. We've found a bagholder.. Although with all the coins that came out it's hard to say which one..

Good luck with your future ventures!

maybe three or four bags

Date Registered:   April 29, 2013, 04:35:14 PM
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 06:36:16 PM

Good luck to all the miners, day traders, and developers out there.  I've seen enough shit coins, joke coins, and the usual "I'm going to make a post about a fuckcoin that is just a one line joke I think is hilarious" posts here.

I thought you guys were more mature than this and were taking it seriously. I guess this board is just full of teens and adults that want to act like fuckwits for whatever reason.

When cryptos fail, you guys should just know that you are the ones that ruined it. You are the dumbfucks that gave them this bad image.

Vaginacoin, Sexcoin, Suckmydickcoin...you guys are the problem. I'm out. Feel free to discuss it further, but don't bother replying to me personally or to criticize my post as I will not be returning to read the replies.

It was fun while it lasted

To the ones who are taking it seriously, thank you.  I wish you all the luck in the world. Feel free to contact me on my business' website if you have an actual coin you would like us to accept

To the rest of you, you are just a waste of the oxygen I'm breathing. Your mothers should have spit you into a kleenex and flushed you like the pieces of shit you are

That is all

Look at it this way. All these new coins have totally killed the hype of any new coin released. Now people mostly don't even bother looking at ANN threads. It had to happen and i think the over-kill of new coins in such a short period was a good thing. Now people will really need some persuading and to pull their miners from the established coins. I think wdc and dgc were probably the last to get in as easily as they did. Any new coins coming won't have it so easy. Having said that wdc and dgc are both quite good coins i think and have made some improvements on ltc.

It's not as bad as it looks right now, let the dust clear. I don't think the reputation of alt coins is being damaged, i mean most people dont really know about bitcoin yet let alone ltc wdc ftc etc.

Yeah, Flashcoin couldn't even get over diff = 1  Grin
It's over for the crapcoins, people are returning to the supported coins like LTC, NMC, DVC and maybe WDC, DGC and PXC.

I don't bother the other coins, they will die...
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:39:31 PM

ALT coin subforum has really gone way downhill the past month or so.

I wish you could have been around for the glory days where there was actual intelligent discussion, and not just people spamming copy and paste ALT coins. A lot of teenagers showed up too which as you mentioned doesn't help either.

I hope you stick with Bitcoin, it is the real deal. All of these ALT coins will never reach the size of the community, adoption, development, or value of Bitcoin. They are all simply just wannabes, Litecoin including (although to a lesser extent than the newer ALTs.) Also, the Bitcoin community generally has an older, more mature user base.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:49:19 PM

ALT coin subforum has really gone way downhill the past month or so.

I wish you could have been around for the glory days where there was actual intelligent discussion, and not just people spamming copy and paste ALT coins. A lot of teenagers showed up too which as you mentioned doesn't help either.

I hope you stick with Bitcoin, it is the real deal. All of these ALT coins will never reach the size of the community, adoption, development, or value of Bitcoin. They are all simply just wannabes, Litecoin including (although to a lesser extent than the newer ALTs.) Also, the Bitcoin community generally has an older, more mature user base.

dont forget to add more money. Anyone tossing 2-5k to mine BTC better be mature

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:38:57 PM

here's your "mature" bitcoin society https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224478.0
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 07:40:24 PM

here's your "mature" bitcoin society https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224478.0
What the fuck am I looking at? Huh

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 07:42:30 PM

Is that for real?  Huh Huh wow!

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:42:42 PM

What the fuck am I looking at? Huh

They smoked too much of your weedcoin

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:45:47 PM

Wow

Just wow

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: