Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:00:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15890 times)
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:57:24 PM

The underlying economic difference is that people are reluctant to give money to the poor because they see the level of one's wealth, but it is not wrong to help a hungry person just by giving money. But if we give them automatic money they will be lazy to find a decent job
That kind of person is to greedy to earn and dont have any considerstion in what they are doing. They only wanted to earn and not thinking other member or person.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:55:57 PM

reason because they are self interest and impatient, they want to become rich by all means. That is why bitcoin is here to reduce the rate of unemployment in the society and scamming (419) by so doing you get busied by making you own cool money without depending on someone.
You are right people are taking the disadvantage of the bitcoin but The River of the bitcoin is not able to stop because the bitcoin is getting now more and more high and the people are using it for the profit and the money will give you the bright future just after being invest in the bitcoin. It is the time to invest and it is good to invest more and make you future well with the bitcoin, people scam because they want to increase the income in short time.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:27:43 PM

first of all,scam is not the right word to be used here.
secondly yes,people hesitate to give money sometimes because they think beggar are gonna misuse that for things like drugs,alcohol and all those stuff,and many a times they are right.giving money to them also make them habitual of doing nothing and just begging for their whole lives.
so people don't pay attention or care about them for these two reason mostly

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:33:59 PM

Scamming is a illegal thing and I hate it so much by deceiving others. They do it cause they want a easy money which so unfair to other. Its abusing of the principles of equality and justice of this world. Scammer is everywhere and they attack unexpected moments, so be careful and think before you click.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:07:57 PM

The underlying economic difference is that people are reluctant to give money to the poor because they see the level of one's wealth, but it is not wrong to help a hungry person just by giving money. But if we give them automatic money they will be lazy to find a decent job

People scam because of greediness and love for money. There are people who wants to get a lot of money but lazy enough to find a decent job. They tend to get the earnings of others because they want to ear money in an easy way. Laziness can really bring a person into a worst side of the world and that is a pit of sin. If we want to get something, we must work for it.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:13:58 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

Yah it is a weird world we live in huh. We take in pets and spend bunch of money on them but for our fellow humans we do nothing? I try and live the opposite not saying I dont care for pets but I dont spend money on them

and I actively try to help my fellow human. I think we can learn a lot from this and if every human took it upon themselves to help humans more there wouldnt be that many who are stuck in bad spots. Yet we rather care

more for a life of an animal than a human, it makes me sick sometimes  Undecided

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:15:41 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
People scam because these days humanity isn't appreciated and those persons who are very sensitive are scammed over an over as scamming them us very easy and don't require much of hardworking and time also, just a few sweet and heart touching word's and you get their full control then they can fo whatever you like them to do.
But helping another person in need actually feels good and also the other person bless you prosperity which also feels good to listen.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:20:25 PM

its sad that people like these exist ,they dont have respect to others hard work
they only want easy money ,too much greediness

Zero.X

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

Jealousy, greed, envy -- a lot of the 7 sins can be applied here. If Bitcoins were edible, I'm sure gluttony would be on there too.
EXITCORNER

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

I think everything starts from a shortage money for life, so they think hard how to get money even stealing /scam. then they get used to it
these days a lot new scammer / new method, in the end all it's about money
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:52:37 PM

Somebody state that they want to find money in easiest way. But i also question in my self, how to scam? In my deep analyzation scam is risky task but its not easy to do because it requires skills and speciality to to target victims. If i would ask people out there ,, Do you know how to scam? Then how? Its obviusly difficult to do. But i don't need to practiced it because its dangerous. There's a better way to find money. Never on Scam.
pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:01:11 PM

Many people have different priorities and moral standards. Wherever there is a scam, typically the perpetrator and the victim tend to dehumanise the other party, the perp usually justifies his/her actions in a way that allows them to carry on without feeling any particular level of guilt. The victim tends to see the perp as a monster of sorts.

Usually the perpetrator of fraud carries out their act to satisfy their own needs or desires, in some cases this is because no viable alternatives are available (such as a decent job), in other cases it is simply seen as a greedy easy shortcut.

Am I spamming? Report me!
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:36:14 AM

reason because they are self interest and impatient, they want to become rich by all means. That is why bitcoin is here to reduce the rate of unemployment in the society and scamming (419) by so doing you get busied by making you own cool money without depending on someone.
Best it would be if we say they prefer their own interest over other’s interest. They don’t cater and matter what is going to happen with others. They only want themselves to be rich enough. Their will and their mind is just covered up with the shine of money and that makes them dumb. Easy money and fast money, amalgamated with own interest, this recipe results as a scam.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:10:08 AM

the op post doesn't match the title but in my opinion it's up to each people whether they want to change their situation or not. There's no rule that state rich people have to donate xx money to other people. They get the money because of their hardwork so why should they give it to somebody else? especially stranger. There's a lot of stories of poor people become rich because of their hardwork, if i happen to be in that situation, i have to ask myself what i have done, why i didn't prevent it from happening in the first place.
Yes its true now a days it’s very hard to find a job for youth so definitely they can engage them self in bad things actually every one want to have a money and now a days there are a lot of companies which are totally fraud they are going to collect the money from people and then run away it is happening just because of unemployment.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

They're way too lazy to work hard to achieve the things they really want, so they rely on quick money via scam, though there are other people who has no choice but to scam and some are just too desperate but either way I really believe that no matter what the circumstances are, there is no right reason to scam other people.

kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:43:30 AM

It is because of desperate move to earn money maybe they can not find job or just a lazy scumbag person, those guys do not have future.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

People scam because they just believe on beautiful words of scammer.
They never check the profile of it. If it is fake or not.
On bitcoin industry theres a lot of scam site also so i rather go a research of it (legit/scam). Thats my suggestion to all if you don't want to be scam.
There are so many people around us who are constantly keeping an eye on what all we had. They keep on trying using different means with which they can grab the money of others. The only intention behind scamming is this that they want to earn money and want to have money which does not even belong to them. We need to be very much careful if we want to keep our money safe.

samanthabiolena

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

A lot of people now a days do scam because of a lot of reasons but in particular. It is because of poverty. Not all people have their own stable job or decent job to support their families thats why they are soing those things, scamming people. I don’t know if we can really blame them or we can blame it from the system. Because people won’t do it if they are capable enough or being supported. Most of the people or what we called the scammers doesn’t do these things for their own good and benefit but because they are being desparate to how they can make instant money for them to support their needs and it is the only thing that they know that can rely on. I’m really hoping and believe that this has to stop.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

I think people want more money in short term period which is possible to create scam
Many people do scam because they are afraid to work hard and they dont have patient, they want an easy money, and people do scam because they want to be rich but in a bad way, all people do scam is a bad person because they taking advantage specially for those who are newbie in bitcoin world.

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:21:24 PM

The dishonest way of deceiving people to earn money. Scammers have no feelings. They don't care of their fellows and all they think maybe is to get easy money even to the point of hurting or compromising others. They sell fake items or assuring services but illegal like the illegal recruiters. They love to play other people's lives. They're maybe satisfied about it or they just have it as an option for a living. These people have no fear with the Lord.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: