Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15885 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:12:22 PM

It is quick money if they scam they don't have to work hard for legal money thats why they do it. They want fast money as soon as possible so they scam with it.

There a lot of scammers with bitcoin so you should be alert they want all of your coin.
I know a lot of my friends that got into scam business. Most of them are very stupid to the extent they believe that scam is not an evil thing. They always say that scamming is better than killing people, so that you should scam than kill.

But all these things are the same and is punishable by the law if you found getting involved in such. Most of them are hardened criminals and you just have to avoid them.
That's true enough but the issue about scamming is it's hard to trace who's person is doing the scam thing to others. We always check our phones or computers because of important emails and so on we have difficulties in people who send us many emails without any prior information for us. It is through advertisements that pops out suddenly and the rest becomes history if we convey with them. That's why people scam because they easily believe on something and if it is really catchy strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:21:56 PM

It is quick money if they scam they don't have to work hard for legal money thats why they do it. They want fast money as soon as possible so they scam with it.

There a lot of scammers with bitcoin so you should be alert they want all of your coin.
I know a lot of my friends that got into scam business. Most of them are very stupid to the extent they believe that scam is not an evil thing. They always say that scamming is better than killing people, so that you should scam than kill.

But all these things are the same and is punishable by the law if you found getting involved in such. Most of them are hardened criminals and you just have to avoid them.
That's true enough but the issue about scamming is it's hard to trace who's person is doing the scam thing to others. We always check our phones or computers because of important emails and so on we have difficulties in people who send us many emails without any prior information for us. It is through advertisements that pops out suddenly and the rest becomes history if we convey with them. That's why people scam because they easily believe on something and if it is really catchy strategy.

What Op is telling is about the scammers but why this scammers are getting success is due to the greediness of the users who want to earn bitcoin very soon and become wealthier soon. That is the main reason why this scammers are getting success to scam the users. This is the main reason why scammers scam users as they are ready to get scammed by them.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:01:18 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5. It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years. But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

We are all unique in so many aspects and that includes being good to people or being selfish sometimes. Being charitable can not be forced on anyone and we must give according to the amount that we can afford to. Yes, it is good if all of us can have a giving orientation but not all people can be on this level and we have to respect them for that. Rather than beg for other's help, the best strategy is to empower an individual so that he/she can stand on his own feet.

This is the very idea why many of us here are into cryptocurrency. With this new platform, we can be able to earn some money, save some money and then maybe also give some money to people whoa re really in need. This is the best way to get out of extreme poverty...and we can use cryptocurrency for empowering other people.
people scam because of the different account so all the bayas so I scam people because they don't know the mgaverification and not nioa what information would they naeescam
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
"easy money" that's why they scam people. Instead of getting a decent job they chose to scam people because they can earn easy money as much as they want in the expense of others. And the fact that some people are so greedy and lazy to earn to work hard, that is why they tend to scam rather than working in a legal way.
Yes easy money is the main reason to the scamming and those scammers are giving loses to all the newbies and people are keen to earn money and they victimize those who are not aware of the market yet so the precautions must be taken by the newbies so that they cannot get into trap of the scammers investigate and ask for authenticity of the person who ask for work and then work don’t trust blindly.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

I don't understand poor people who think that rich people owe them something, unless a person is physicaly disabled he/she can achieve everything he/she wants. Charity is always welcome but it's a personal choice. I wouldn't donate my money to people who can hardly manage their own money.

I don't think this message would be here in "why people scam" topic, whatever. It's drives in a wrong way of this particular thread dude. I think you did spamming or what? Maybe, start a thread about donating on charity or just do it on your own self in reality. I love to donate too but its not so easy then by means of resource.

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood the sentence of the topic starter "It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years". My reply was to the first message, not to the topic name. No spamming. I just want the world to have less people with a victim mindset.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:30:44 PM

I don't understand poor people who think that rich people owe them something, unless a person is physicaly disabled he/she can achieve everything he/she wants. Charity is always welcome but it's a personal choice. I wouldn't donate my money to people who can hardly manage their own money.

I don't think this message would be here in "why people scam" topic, whatever. It's drives in a wrong way of this particular thread dude. I think you did spamming or what? Maybe, start a thread about donating on charity or just do it on your own self in reality. I love to donate too but its not so easy then by means of resource.

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood the sentence of the topic starter "It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years". My reply was to the first message, not to the topic name. No spamming. I just want the world to have less people with a victim mindset.

Hahaha, dont worry I didn't report you to moderator. Maybe someone did it , hopefully not. Anyway, thanks for the response, I'm actually did that too when I was a newbie a month ago. Hoping that this message will be a lesson to all of us and never happen again in the future as well.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:15:55 PM

Hahaha, dont worry I didn't report you to moderator. Maybe someone did it , hopefully not. Anyway, thanks for the response, I'm actually did that too when I was a newbie a month ago. Hoping that this message will be a lesson to all of us and never happen again in the future as well.
I think that the few who want to feel as victim and therefore always seeks to be the first in this or that situation.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:19:33 PM

People deceive through scamming because they wanted to gain more money as quickly as possible, even without working for it, even to the point that they have to steal. This people are one of the lowest kind of people as they don't know how to respect others even themselves by exchanging their dignity or a good name with wealth. They are liars and should never be trusted .

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:22:59 PM

Where there is a chance , criminal will take the advantage of it so as long as we can prevent our self  for getting scam, I think it will be okay
World are fill over many type of people, they have their own reason to be a good or bad guy especially when this world getting over populated, many people look over the wealth more often

I agree in whenever there is a chance a criminal will take advantage but I think not just criminals do it, we all take our chances and opportunities whenever we had it its just that we are educated and privileged enough to see all our opportunities in life not just the ones that would take advantage to other people. I'm sure most of the people who scams are those that do not know how to earn money properly.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:24:00 PM

Scammers are people who loves to take advantage of people by stealing their buyers hard earned money for tgeir selfish gains. To avoid getting scammed, we should only transact with people we personally know and not just other people's referral. If in any case that you cannot avoid making a deal with someone you don't know, do your own research if the person has a good history of selling products or an outstanding trust rating to avoid getting scammed.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:49:33 PM

There is only 3 reason why people scam. (1) some people scam because of their greediness about making money. (2) some scam because they have no job and they must feed their family. (3) some scam just because of their wicked habit.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:05:38 PM

There is only 3 reason why people scam.
(1) some people scam because of their greediness about making money. their wicked habit.
Greedy in a way that they don't want to work because they are lazy people and wants to earn quick and fast so instead of working they chose to scam people.

(2) some scam because they have no job and they must feed their family.

Feeding their family with the money they stole is their specialization, I wonder on how are they feeling seeing their loved ones eat with stolen money.

(3) some scam just because of their wicked habit.

You just repeat what you said on the number 1.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nataxa093

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

Where there is a chance , criminal will take the advantage of it so as long as we can prevent our self  for getting scam, I think it will be okay
World are fill over many type of people, they have their own reason to be a good or bad guy especially when this world getting over populated, many people look over the wealth more often

I agree in whenever there is a chance a criminal will take advantage but I think not just criminals do it, we all take our chances and opportunities whenever we had it its just that we are educated and privileged enough to see all our opportunities in life not just the ones that would take advantage to other people. I'm sure most of the people who scams are those that do not know how to earn money properly.

I met many scammers online. And they all wanted only one thing - to take money from me. I'm sure that in 99% of cases people are lying to get easy money

omega14

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:40:39 PM

Most people are scammed online at some point or another. Notably, most online purchases are made by millennials. This definitely means that most millennials end up getting scammed as compared to baby boomers and senior citizens.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:45:32 PM

Because this is the easiest way to make extra money, and on the internet, anonymity drives it even more to do such a things.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:51:26 PM

Do you want to explain us that people scam because they are in desperate need of money?

Those who are in desperate need of money usually simply go steal something and sell it or use it. Based on my experience with online gambling scams, those are mostly longtherm planned scams where they invest money and time and it does not look like it is based on desperate need of money. It is just to make a lot of money and they do not care at all about the victims!
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

People scam to make money pure and simple, they feel that the need for money is more important than their morals and so they deceive others out of their money.
In my opinion, the only reason due to which people scam is none other than this that they find it quite an easy thing to grasp the money of others by using different kind of tricks. Their only motive is to earn a good amount of money which can help them in living a better life. They keep on working on different kind of schemes which help them in taking the money out of others pocket.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:36:40 AM

They scam people because of greed and other people are too gullible and driven by money, scamming is the worst it was part of oppression to the people who work hard for their family and for their future I don't understand why people still do this kind of stuff. Yes scamming is evil, scammer only cared about themselves and maybe they are happy doing it, they don't have a conscience. The only thing that important to them is they can earn money without hard work, they don't care about others. But they can't scam you if you are very careful and by not allowing greed gets ahead of you.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:40:54 AM

If one gets into the trap of a scammer, then he cannot come out of the same. All that's possible is to loss the amount to his hands and beg going back or else he after cheating goes away. We can't question anywhere or complain which is the drawback and the same is because of the decentralized way of operating.
ZedMain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:41:44 AM

People scam to make money pure and simple, they feel that the need for money is more important than their morals and so they deceive others out of their money.
In my opinion, the only reason due to which people scam is none other than this that they find it quite an easy thing to grasp the money of others by using different kind of tricks. Their only motive is to earn a good amount of money which can help them in living a better life. They keep on working on different kind of schemes which help them in taking the money out of others pocket.

Yep i agree with you. They hack because its easy and fast for them while we suffer from it. Can't we do something about it? People are losing their coins who have legally earned it.

They just take it away they take it all of them away. They are not even letting you hold any coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: