Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:32:22 AM

Yes. I've been checking its price at least three times a day. I want to keep track of my Btc's value and other Alt coins. Also to know it its already good to buy some coins or sell some.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:54:48 AM

Yes, it must be everyone's routine who are active on bitcoin and it is very important that you need to know when making buying or selling decision.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:35:46 AM

It's been my habit to check bitcoin price daily since I became a cryptocurrency fan a couple of years ago. I even post the price in the FB or twitter everytime it reached another all-time high. The price of bitcoin is so volatile especially when there is an event that related to bitcoin happened. After a price dip in recent days, the price goes up again even though there is an upcoming hardfork.
cryptoivan85

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:40:24 AM

Everyday? More like every hour LOL
Or even more when I'm trading
I've spent entire days watching price charts

In fact, I was so occupied the last two weeks planning and analyzing some very good trades I made, that I forgot I created my account here
Now I'm back
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1501

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:56:27 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.

Yes, I check it but not because I’m worried about the price rather as a part of my everyday routine to see market’s evolution. I take volatility for granted.

In your case, even if you want to hold it for 10 years you should be checking market’s evolution every now and then as you never know, for example, if an alt is going to surpass bitcoin.

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:02:38 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

Of course! I myself am a part-time trader, so checking BTC and other altcoin prices is crucial to me. Especially with the upcoming fork, it is very important to be clear with the prices/ trends. However, the news about bitcoin and alt-coins must also be followed to get a clearer picture of what is happening.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:06:55 AM

Yes, it must be everyone's routine who are active on bitcoin and it is very important that you need to know when making buying or selling decision.

Yeah it's a must in every trader more likely when you hold some coins. It's very essential to check time to time the price of every coin so we need to know if it's time to sell or buy like nobody wants to miss the train.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:23:14 AM

Yes,i too check bitcoin price early.I use preev.com to check its price.Being an active bitcoin enthusiast,i check its price daily to decide what steps to be further taken,either to hold or sell my bitcoins or to invest in altcoins.

Its really exciting to see bitcoin price rising in the early morning.Long term holders may not find it useful to check the price every day,but active traders would be checking it daily and also newbies,who often get panic on seeing bitcoin's price falling would definitely check it daily as they would be restless until they check its price frequently.
I sometimes check bitcoin price because I have lots of work to do in the house. As a youngest I need to work hard because I only live with my siblings in the house so despite of being busy, I make time to check bitcoin price. I checked the price yesterday and it bubbles up for the last 5 days after checking that time. I was really surprised that it keeps on pumping higher and higher almost every week. I wish that it continues to grow because I have to use the money for my check up and other expenses. Anyhow, I'm thankful still with bitcoin.
Yes I also check the price of bitcoin every day because it’s very important that you must know about the price of bitcoin if don’t know about the price of bitcoin you can lose your money so keep your eyes on market that where is the price I’m investor and I’m always going to check bitcoin price because I want to get profit from my investment.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:10:27 AM

Yes. I do check the btc price three times a day. In the morning, noon and late night. This is to be with its market growth always. Everything is based on bitcoin's growth. This urges more crypto currencies newly created.

bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:36:47 AM

as a trader, I check several times a day, it's like a daily routine to me now. every trader does the same.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yes no single day is passing that i didnt check the price of bitcoin, im curious and excited to know the price and i cant help it, im always tempted.

The bad side of always checking is you dont notice the income you already gain unlike when you skip checking for a week this is only good if you invest for long term.

But as a trader its also important to monitor the value of your coins to know the time to buy and sell.

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:21:52 PM

Yes,i too check bitcoin price early.I use preev.com to check its price.Being an active bitcoin enthusiast,i check its price daily to decide what steps to be further taken,either to hold or sell my bitcoins or to invest in altcoins.

Its really exciting to see bitcoin price rising in the early morning.Long term holders may not find it useful to check the price every day,but active traders would be checking it daily and also newbies,who often get panic on seeing bitcoin's price falling would definitely check it daily as they would be restless until they check its price frequently.
I sometimes check bitcoin price because I have lots of work to do in the house. As a youngest I need to work hard because I only live with my siblings in the house so despite of being busy, I make time to check bitcoin price. I checked the price yesterday and it bubbles up for the last 5 days after checking that time. I was really surprised that it keeps on pumping higher and higher almost every week. I wish that it continues to grow because I have to use the money for my check up and other expenses. Anyhow, I'm thankful still with bitcoin.
Yes I also check the price of bitcoin every day because it’s very important that you must know about the price of bitcoin if don’t know about the price of bitcoin you can lose your money so keep your eyes on market that where is the price I’m investor and I’m always going to check bitcoin price because I want to get profit from my investment.
If you are an investor choose Bitcoin for long term investment, I suggest you should create a schedule to check the price of Bitcoin in daily or every week. It will better than check the price of Bitcoin anytime when you have free time. But honestly, if I own a strategy for long term Bitcoin, I can forget it in few years and start to do other things.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:35:16 PM

If you are an investor choose Bitcoin for long term investment, I suggest you should create a schedule to check the price of Bitcoin in daily or every week. It will better than check the price of Bitcoin anytime when you have free time. But honestly, if I own a strategy for long term Bitcoin, I can forget it in few years and start to do other things.
I'm holding any amount of BTC I earn for the past few months. Even as a long term holder, I can't stop myself from checking the price every day, sometimes even every few hours. Especially on peak moments, like yesterday, I was planning to sell a fraction of my earnings, thus, checking the price every 5-10 minutes. Scheduling wouldn't do the trick either, at least for me, it can end up being a loss of opportunity to sell at a great price pump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:45:31 PM

Sometimes, i check bitcoin price. Because, i am optimistic on bitcoin as the most profitable investment instrument today. So, i no need to pay attention value in matter of days. Thinking of price in future.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I do several times a day, it has become part of my routine even if I do not trade bitcoin, I like to see the charts and try to see where the price is going, since I’m not a trader you may guess that I make a lot of mistakes when trying to predict the market but it does not matter since I’m a holder of bitcoin and not a trader.
Yes of course I check the price of bitcoin every day and I think it’s very important to know about the price because if you don’t know about the price you can lose your bitcoins so for investors and daily traders its very important to know about the price because bitcoin price is going to change easily and fast so always keep your eyes on market.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:37:55 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yes, I do check bitcoin market price every day just to keep track of my investment in bitcoin. If one is a long time trader, I think such a person doesn't need to checking the market value of bitcoin every day.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:57:54 AM

I do check many times a day as i am invested in altcoins and holding some bitcoin too. having installed blockfolio app i can't keep myself from not checking the price. its kind of a addiction lol .
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

Yes also check the price of bitcoin every day because it’s very important for investors and daily traders if you don’t know the price of bitcoin you can lose your profit so always keep your eyes on market and bitcoin has a good quality that I change is price fast so to take a profit from bitcoin it’s very important to check the price of bitcoin on daily base.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:25:48 PM

I do check many times a day as i am invested in altcoins and holding some bitcoin too. having installed blockfolio app i can't keep myself from not checking the price. its kind of a addiction lol .
Surely this is a routine that can not be eliminated. because checking the price at any time is one way to get the best price. do not ever use a robot in determining the position of buying and selling in trading. I would be more agree when we do the manual checking on bitcoin / altcoin price, because it can make us able to make decisions appropriately and also quickly.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:56:48 PM

I have no idea on how many times I've been checking the price of bitcoin everyday. It's part of my life and it's one of my hobby to check it's price on a daily basis. And if you are a crypto person or someone that's trading bitcoin then you have to check the price everyday. This must be done by a day trader because you can't catch up the price if you'll not check it everyday. Wherever we are, we have to check it for updates if the price goes up or it is falling.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: