Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22093 times)
CryptoRobert63

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

I think HODL strategy in terms of bitcoin, ethereum or any other GOOD cryptocurrency is the best strategy. I sold my bitcoins 2 months ago - now their price is much higher...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:06:30 PM

Patience is good if you know what you are doing. It's actually dangerous to be patient on worthless coins_.
Sell and cut loses if you find out you made the wrong choice.
Yes we have to adjust to the existing conditions. If we have a coin that has a high prospect then it needs to be done, but when we are not too sure then do not wait too long. I love to buy some new coin, but I am always selective because we are all betting on the quality of coin we have. if it's Bitcoin then I'm sure, so I do not worry when I buy a lot of Bitcoin because I know that bitcoin prices will always increase every time. Bitcoin prices have a remarkable increase and occur annually.
Bitcoin is the safest coin to hold. It is the most well known and high valued cryptocurrency the global economy, but there are also good altcoin that very good to hold such as litecoin, monero and etherium. But I the same like you, I preffer like to hold bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrency.
Holding with patience of cryptos will really make us rich. Having a lot of patience is the key for it. And we must also do something so that it will happen and we can achieve what we really wanted. Holding different kind of coin is also good just make sure that holding that coin is safe.
If you want to earn good piece of profit in crypto you must keep patience otherwise you will face a unbearable loss and on the other hand if one hold is coins for while his strategy will lead him to the profit and he can earn a lot so holding is the best option and before getting into the crypto you must have to test your patience quality whether it is good or not if not then develop it and then jump.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

thats the lesson for us intering wiithout full of knowledge skills and strategy, i believe mistakes are one of the lesson for the next decission to be carefull don't make mistake again, holding and patience including the skills are great strategies.
In the world of bitcoin, patience and holding are directly proportional to one another. There is no way that you can hold your bitcoins and that too for a long period of time without being patient. Patience is the only key of your survival if you are planning for long term investment. Holding is no doubt the best thing and it will for sure help you earn very good amount of money.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:22:20 PM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Patience is one of the requirements to become a good trader. It is true that patience can be the key for us to earn money from the trading. I think we should focus in developing and improving our patience.
killer.98

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

It is a long-term strategic investment
I can call it a long-term investment, you will rest easy not worry much about the price
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:01:30 PM

Absolutely,instead of day trading for small profits,if we have some patience and hold our bitcoins for a long time,end profit would be very big than what we earned from day trading.No need for checking prices frequently,no need to follow up continuously after investing.Just hold and get huge profits.That's the strategy which is nowadays used by most of the investors.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:14:21 PM

holding for a long time is more productive than holding for a short term because in 2022 bitcoin has a possibility to reach $25000. so you need patience in order to make a good profit in bitcoin. basic trading also is the best buy low and then sell it on high price.
You are right the fast and the sure process for the money making is the bitcoin holding for the long time. If you want to earn the money and you are having the faith on the bitcoin just go buy the bitcoin and the hold for the long time without the ear of lose because a lot of the people are now investing in the bitcoin and they are giving the profit. The value and het importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:45:06 PM

Patience is very most important in bitcoin.Especially when you're advertising and wait for tour salary.When price is down you have to wait for the rising of bitcoin price so that you can avail the good value of bitcoin.But if you dont have patience you can sell it whenever you want to sold your bitcoin.Patience is required on this job because on its volatility value.But to all savers of bit oin it is quite good to hold bitcoin.
Patience is the main thing for making money through bitcoin, because investment and earning money from your investment in bitcoin needs a lot of time and for that one should be patient otherwise he will not make money if he cannot wait for some time. Nobody can earn in hours. Time is very mandatory and for waiting for a long time needs patience. Buy bitcoin wait for some time and get rich.
killer.98

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:07:21 PM

People say buffalo after drinking clear water, we would rather be slower but certainly than we go fast but stumble
A month or 3 months or even a year will bring you good results
I am a holder
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

If you can deal with panic i.e you don't sell when there comes a sudden dipping the price, the price increases, it's just the heart that can control price threat from selling with panic and with that you will get your fortune.
Olis1000

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:09:14 PM

There is a lot advantage in holding a coin especially wen it's has prospect... Always try to restrict your emotions
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

It is okay, brother. What is done is done. You should not blame yourself because no one is perfect. I think you have learned from your mistake and I am sure that you will not do it from now on. So next time, you should be patient and save as much bitcoin as you can.

You can also trade 20% and keep what is left if you are in need of money. As you can see, the bitcoin price is unpredictable and always fluctuated. Therefore, you should be up-to-date about the price. When it grows, it will be an opportunity for you to sell your bitcoin.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:40:33 PM

Yeah, engaging in Bitcoins, patience is the best virtue to have.  Like investing it stocks, you have to wait until the price goes up and then grab the opportunity by selling it at once when it reaches its price peak. This really needed to be successful in doing business with bitcoins.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:54:33 AM

Patience is very most important in bitcoin.Especially when you're advertising and wait for tour salary.When price is down you have to wait for the rising of bitcoin price so that you can avail the good value of bitcoin.But if you dont have patience you can sell it whenever you want to sold your bitcoin.Patience is required on this job because on its volatility value.But to all savers of bit oin it is quite good to hold bitcoin.
Patience is the main thing for making money through bitcoin, because investment and earning money from your investment in bitcoin needs a lot of time and for that one should be patient otherwise he will not make money if he cannot wait for some time. Nobody can earn in hours. Time is very mandatory and for waiting for a long time needs patience. Buy bitcoin wait for some time and get rich.
I think there are some people who can use altcoin to make a lot of money in a short time. well, but that's very rare. indeed, patience is the main thing to make a lot of profit in trading. without it, maybe we just get a low profit, or loss.
Hold is not profitable
I hold and I earn 20-30% in about a month
That is a big money compared to sending bank interest and getting back 6% per year

I have losing 10% since October 25th, now I have less strength, I am thinking of selling. Altcoins died.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:51:26 AM

Yes if you really want to such big profit from crypto than you should need patience and holding  crypto for long term.
I know few people who got 1000% profit from bitcoin because they had patience and risk taking quality.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:27:33 AM

Yes if you really want to such big profit from crypto than you should need patience and holding  crypto for long term.
I know few people who got 1000% profit from bitcoin because they had patience and risk taking quality.

Patience that is tested for future results is one of the best ways to achieve profit despite having big risks for the future.
The more patience you will be the greater the opportunity to receive those benefits Wink
Olis1000

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:25:50 AM

You need to learn have to be patience and hold on to your coin after your thorough research... Know that
principledquince

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:34:52 AM

If you really want to earn you should bear patience. Dont panic when the price dropped, just hold and wait for the right time to sell.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

Patience and holding I think is the key of trading, patience is the most important thing in trading. Clever decisions come with experience and lessons learned from mistake. The cryptocurrency price is fluctuating so where you feel the price is high sell it and make money, at least you still get the profit from trading I think it's still okey.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

thats the lesson for us intering wiithout full of knowledge skills and strategy, i believe mistakes are one of the lesson for the next decission to be carefull don't make mistake again, holding and patience including the skills are great strategies.
That is the crust of this all topic. Nothing is better in business than having full knowledge of the coin about which you are going to take start. If you don’t know anything and greed make you blind that you just come, make account and start trading with no prior knowledge, believe me, your skills, your strategies and every other thing will just come down to earth. Be vigilant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: