Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22103 times)
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:38:41 PM

Holding is an important point in trading altcoin. Because it may increase its price any time.
Patience and holding are having a very strong relation in between.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:07:35 PM

Patience and Holding should be done seriously otherwise you will not get maximum results. Sometimes traders can not wait so what they holding assets that will be sold as soon as possible because only facing little problem and also get panic.

Due to panic Selling, many failed to get the additional dollar for holding. If you are a trader as like me,just hold and be patience. In a week I had get 200$ profit for my holding. Since the price start to raise very fast,it may reach 9000$ in this month end if so I will get some more dollar as a profit. Holding is a key to success in bitcoin trading.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:07:55 PM

Yeah you should have learn to wait.patience is the key for success here in crypto when talking about trading..this may serve a lesson for all who have read this thread that wait for the right time before withdrawal

If you easily panic when the price going down Try to change that kind of attitude because in trading you should not to be panic, when you holding a coin you need to be patient that is the virtue we need to have.

After you have sold too early and missed a good gain several times, you realize that holding sometimes is the best solution. I have traded Bitcoins and many different altcoins and it’s hard to time the market to catch the highs and lows. I probably would have been better off just holding. Plus there is quite a bit of work that goes into watching charts and placing trades.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:17:13 PM

This is a lesson for you. With altcoins, you should trade, with Bitcoin, holding is the best choice.

Of course altcoin is not for long term hold. They are very volatile and we all know that most of them are really just being pump and then later will be dump to take home profits. That's how it is. If you really want long term investment, bitcoin is the only choice. Just look at how it grows this year. If you started to buy it in January but this time you can realized that you already made a good profit. You are in the range of x7 in your investment. Although altcoins are really good to invest, you should be very careful and trade them with cautions. Only few coins are really good for short term, other are cheap as well but that what we call shitcoins and never invest on them.
so what aabout litecoin, ethereum, zcash and many more? Dont you see that they are all having a better price since early 2017? Stop being ridiculous. Smart people know that bitcoin can not live forever and people will lose their trust on this cryptocurrency. Just look at how bitcoin perform. It does a whole mess on the blockchain. People can not get their money out without any confirmation. On the last week, more than 140000 transactions were stuck
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:59:05 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

I think you learn the trading very late. Since the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high. Do sell in panic and all.Just wait till the price of bitcoin reaches the high value. Just avoid of panic selling to rich in short time.
Buying low-selling high is not easy; It takes a lot of time to learn and have experience. The most important thing in business is patience, calm and grasp the opportunity.

I agree, we need to analyze the market properly, we do not know when the price will go down or up, so should really be able to read the market situation, sometimes we can not wait to sell when prices rise, and start to panic when prices fall, that's why patience is important. I just have not dared to try trading in large quantities, I still need a lot to learn
When prices are falling we cant avoid to have the panic selling but yes this is nit a good strategy for you to be a trader so better to have patience and stay calm when you are in a critical situation like the price of the coin that you are holding for are pretty slows down.
i agree because if we dont have patience maybe we cant hold anymore sometimes we dont want to hold because we dont have patience and we really want to have money because of our daily need we people have daily needs that is why holding is really hard for us to sustained.because people always afraid of the unknown maybe because of that we are luck of experience.
Business is all about decisions and so is the trading. There are decisions that determines what is good or bad for you. These decisions should be taken with much care and deep thinking. There are so many people who have lost much and much just because they didn’t cater this problem and they make decisions being panicked. So they had loss. Be strong and face problems, be patient.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:12:07 AM

There's nothing wrong if someone withdraw all of his profits, that is what profits are intended to use for. If you want to withdraw it and spend it or if you want to reinvest it. Don't regret every single move you do because that will give you only an headache.

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Holding definitely needs patience and you have to stay strong if face to face you see the price is dropping.

Just keep on holding and just forget about your bitcoin first and get back to it when you want to cash out.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:17:19 AM

Holding is good as long as you hold good coin like bitcoin or eth. Don't let your fund in form of altcoin too long.you should always trade it.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:40:37 AM

Patience and Holding should be done seriously otherwise you will not get maximum results. Sometimes traders can not wait so what they holding assets that will be sold as soon as possible because only facing little problem and also get panic.

Due to panic Selling, many failed to get the additional dollar for holding. If you are a trader as like me,just hold and be patience. In a week I had get 200$ profit for my holding. Since the price start to raise very fast,it may reach 9000$ in this month end if so I will get some more dollar as a profit. Holding is a key to success in bitcoin trading.
Yeaa when it comes to bitcoin hold it as long as possible is the best choice.
But when you want to trade it in daily basis you need more than just hold it and the key here is a patience.
Keep analyzing as not always when the price get dropped it will get recovered soon.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:40:55 AM

At least you already learned your lesson so in the next time that you will gain profit on trading you will patiently hold that money because bitcoins have a lot of chance to grow they have that kind of capabilities to pump more because of a higher demand. I think every one of us that receives our first profits will probably going to withdraw it all and probably spend it because that is their first time holding that kind of money. I admit that my first huge profits on bitcoins or trading rather, I spend it all and so i missed the pump because I buy some things that I really wanted to have not thinking that my money can even grow more.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:52:42 AM

At least you already learned your lesson so in the next time that you will gain profit on trading you will patiently hold that money because bitcoins have a lot of chance to grow they have that kind of capabilities to pump more because of a higher demand. I think every one of us that receives our first profits will probably going to withdraw it all and probably spend it because that is their first time holding that kind of money. I admit that my first huge profits on bitcoins or trading rather, I spend it all and so i missed the pump because I buy some things that I really wanted to have not thinking that my money can even grow more.

Actually if we probably necessary need the money we must withdraw it for the sake of goodness and we don't mind if the bitcoin will has a potential to pump more, as long as we spend the money properly in a good way. Like me, my weekly income just always be converted into fiat currency in order used it for my financial expenses because my salary on my job still not enough to sustain our financial needs because of my debs ,credits and people that I owe.
AChichi

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:58:59 AM

Interesting...
But I think holding altcoins is very dangerous, I have some but only on big projects as IOTA, BAT, XVG
What alts are you holding ?
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:40:08 AM

It's okey. Since you are still newbie, you do not know everything in bitcoin, or in trading. When you are already earning you will not repeat the same thing. I do have mistakes also when I was I think just a month of spending my time here. I also regret my wrong decisions. I think that is the right thing to do but I should ask an expert or read here in forum. Now it will never gonna happen again.
We learn our lesson. Now my strategy is to sell my coins (altcoins particularly) that I received from my previous campaigns and airdrop then wait for the rise of bitcoin since bitcoin now is again rising so fast. I can't beleive. Holding is nothing but a little sacrfice so I cam have a big income.
When one make investment in Bitcoins then he should not sell it quickly. One must wait patiently and hold it for longer time so that it can be profitable. It will surely stabilize you financially. One should not commit mistake of selling it in hurry to devoid himself of due profit and should control his emotions to make his success.
Agreed! If you actually want to have a huge amount of profit by investing your money into bitcoin, then you can only do it by remaining patient. There is no way that you can hold your bitcoins and that too for quite a long period of time if you are not having control over your nerves. Patience is the only key of your safe survival if you are planning for long term investment.
Yeah mate you are telling the reality of bitcoin world that this holding and patience lead to the millionaire life and those who get panicked by the price downfall they surely bear loss and also affect the bitcoin price so whenever there is dump simply hold and keep patience because there will be a pump after every dump so learn this rule by heart that never ever through your btc just for the fear of loss, btc will give you more.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:15:23 PM

Yep, patience is key! I sold 20 Ethereum in january 2016 when it was $2,50 for a 100% profit. I bought QRL right at the peak (77k sats) and subsequently sold it for 17K. Thanks to the extreme bullmarket in especially Q2 of this year I could still crank out a 900% profit overall, but my trading techniques were dire. That's why I trade with small amounts 'cause I know I'm not a trading pro to say the least.
As a trader of a lot of alternate coins or alternate tokens. Yes, patience is a must because there are times that the tokens might reach a significant higher price. We can see that the price of bitcoin is still in the process of fluctuation just like the other kinds of tokens.

If you hold a token and then sell it at the right time, you might gain profit from this. You must hold a specific amount of token before and only sell some of them so you can still sell it some other time.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

I think in the current market situation bitcoin is also having good profit but in term of profit altcoin will be the good to invest and almost all good coins will provide you good profit and keep holding altcoin for good profit don,t feel about panic sale.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:38:52 PM

That's awful but atleast you have learned by your own experience now.And you're right successful trader requires patience ,next time when trading don't involve emotions, think ,consult and observe first on the altcoin you are investing to. Do not dropped in all your btc to altcoins, set a percentage for altcoin investment  as we all know btc is the king of all cryptocurrencies and its worth to hold for a long time.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:15:07 PM

Yes you made a wrong decision. But its ok , atleast you learned from your mistake. And you will be a better trader since you already experience the consequence of the wrong decision you did. And as a trader you should have a long patience to wait until the value of the coin that you are holding rises. Actually your nothing to loose when you wait.
Cryptraderz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:39:12 PM

I'm guessing that topic of this channel, "Patience & holding", is a good strategy when buying cryptocurrencies? Is it the best strategy or do people recommend other strategies? What about swing trading?
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:15:44 AM

yes these are the right guides and guides for people, who use bitcoin patience and hold just the bitcoin I have since you did it, until now it's rich because bitcoin is so high now about 8000 $ 1bitcoin, not my also thought that this would increase the bitcoin because I made the hohold of bitcoin rich I would have now, Luck are those who hold bitcoin since then for sure they earn a lot.

artlanante

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:19:49 AM

I'm guessing that topic of this channel, "Patience & holding", is a good strategy when buying cryptocurrencies? Is it the best strategy or do people recommend other strategies? What about swing trading?
Buying crypto currency and hold it till it reaches to the high price is the easiest stragedy in trading. But it could give the really high profit if you're holding the right one.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:14:47 AM

I wanna give you an advice. Whenever you putting your trust in anycoin, you shoult not take care about others too much. It makes you losing your target. The most important is that focusing on your coin and follow the news about it. That's all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: