Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22088 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:32:28 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Patience is really a great factor in the trading world. Many people became successful in the trading because they have a lot of patience. We need to have a lot of patience for us to hold our coins in a long time.
I guess the people have not become successful with just trading, they have other stuff to focus on but what's important is that you should know how to be patient and just HODL in the long run because Bitcoin will go to the moon, for sure.
This is how we people learn we must have to fail in order for us to learn and this is the very essence of life. Patience taught us that everything is not get in a fast track one must have to give time and effort through hard work in order for him to become successful. When you have an altcoins you gotta have a lot of information and instinct on when to sell it because trading is unpredictable. Think of it as you were risking your investment, effort and time.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:11:56 AM

I really belive in the saying that "patience is a virtue" But when the time comes that the value of coins decrease drastically most of us specially newbies sell their coins. They are afraid of losing profit without thinking that holding will give them high profits. By the way, Im one of that newbies that do that before, but not im having more patience and holding coins believing I will earn more in the future. But still there is always a risk in doing that.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:23:58 AM

Ugh. I've lost so much potential profit by not being patient and not believing in bitcoin--but I don't dwell on it, since none of us knows what the future holds.   And that's the main reason why I don't trade altcoins.  The market volatility is insane, and I don't have the stomach to be patient in a market where you could potentially lose literally everything in an instant.

Once I get my debt settled, I'll be buying some bitcoin to hold on to.  But no altcoins for me.
Holding of bitcoin and being patient is the key to earn more bitcoin. If we know how to wait then invest today. For sure bitcoin price will going to rise again. Just be careful on next fork.

Correct. The more you/anyone hold the better will be at the end, when you want to withdrawal. Sometimes is hard to be patients when price go up and you/me/he see the opportunity to make money and try to sell but then in few day price goes again and you see wasted opportunity. Both patience and holding need to be crucial here if everyone want to get more out of this.

That's true, that's already happens to me. I've withdraw my bitcoin since I think that is already the highest rate of it but I am wrong. It goes up so high and I am wasted that opportunity.
No, you should not think like that. Too much greed can make you end up with empty hands. If you want to avoid this disappointment then try to set your targets with bitcoin, whenever you reach that target sell off or cash out your bitcoin.

I have seen many cases where people keep waiting for bitcoin to raise further but they end up with dump. So whatever you had then, just be thankful to God.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

Having patience will be worth it when you managed to do so. It's like a work paid off. Yet holding is hard for those who totally depend on bitcoin. The income the get is used for needs.
Withdrawing for nothing is the stupidest thing that you could do. For everything you earned may be doubled or tripled.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

Ugh. I've lost so much potential profit by not being patient and not believing in bitcoin--but I don't dwell on it, since none of us knows what the future holds.   And that's the main reason why I don't trade altcoins.  The market volatility is insane, and I don't have the stomach to be patient in a market where you could potentially lose literally everything in an instant.

Once I get my debt settled, I'll be buying some bitcoin to hold on to.  But no altcoins for me.
Holding of bitcoin and being patient is the key to earn more bitcoin. If we know how to wait then invest today. For sure bitcoin price will going to rise again. Just be careful on next fork.

Correct. The more you/anyone hold the better will be at the end, when you want to withdrawal. Sometimes is hard to be patients when price go up and you/me/he see the opportunity to make money and try to sell but then in few day price goes again and you see wasted opportunity. Both patience and holding need to be crucial here if everyone want to get more out of this.

That's true, that's already happens to me. I've withdraw my bitcoin since I think that is already the highest rate of it but I am wrong. It goes up so high and I am wasted that opportunity.
No, you should not think like that. Too much greed can make you end up with empty hands. If you want to avoid this disappointment then try to set your targets with bitcoin, whenever you reach that target sell off or cash out your bitcoin.

I have seen many cases where people keep waiting for bitcoin to raise further but they end up with dump. So whatever you had then, just be thankful to God.

Yes, thinking that way is sometimes very bad. When I started investing with Bitcoin, even I used to be like that, which resulted in a sad mood, and often my mind was distracted effecting my life. So I was advised by my elders and I followed the same path of making a target and follow that.
I make both type of target, small period and long period. So I hold accordingly till the time I might reach the target.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:44:46 AM

Yes, thinking that way is sometimes very bad. When I started investing with Bitcoin, even I used to be like that, which resulted in a sad mood, and often my mind was distracted effecting my life. So I was advised by my elders and I followed the same path of making a target and follow that.
I make both type of target, small period and long period. So I hold accordingly till the time I might reach the target.

This is good example you have made many have some target in bitcoin or cash when they converted. My goals is the same but when i started wanted to have 100 bitcoin now i reduce this to much less cuz price jump far from that time when i said this. So im trying to hold as much as possible and when i really need cash(fiat) then i withdrawal some small amount.

So basically best is collect or buy as many as possible cuz we will experience many price rises in future and when time is right then its time go get all out.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:07:08 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Patience is really a great factor in the trading world. Many people became successful in the trading because they have a lot of patience. We need to have a lot of patience for us to hold our coins in a long time.
Exactly patience really matters. You cannot even hold for long without patience. Most times some news will get flashed at you or you see some crazy movements only to start shivering and selling fast. And some even gets anxious once they see a huge profit and then quickly sell. I think that is the best time for you to show patience and hold it similarly at the time of buying you should have to wait for the right time to buy.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:12:34 AM

Exactly patience really matters. You cannot even hold for long without patience. Most times some news will get flashed at you or you see some crazy movements only to start shivering and selling fast. And some even gets anxious once they see a huge profit and then quickly sell. I think that is the best time for you to show patience and hold it similarly at the time of buying you should have to wait for the right time to buy.
Patience is very difficult because the market is constantly changing and the prices can go down very fast but just one good news is that the altcoin can go to the moon but if you are not patient then give No matter how good you are, you will probably have very little profit or nothing

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:28:47 AM

Patience is very difficult because the market is constantly changing and the prices can go down very fast but just one good news is that the altcoin can go to the moon but if you are not patient then give No matter how good you are, you will probably have very little profit or nothing
On these kind of situations emotion would really come out which would really affect our patience specially when we saw rapid or sudden change of the price. Patience is really a great factor on trading field but there are times that patience should really be cut off and we should be wise on when to sell out without focusing too much on holding.There are situations which it is really profit taking.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:35:16 PM

everyone have a sickness in life like you i think you are panicking during the dump of your investment or your lack of information do you miss patience with hold on tight do not use your emotion if in the trading most especially before you invest again try to get more knowledge and skills how to become successfull as a trader, forget the past about your investment losse mistake is the of success.
I do not see this as a sickness that happens to everybody. It is just ignorance that makes people panic.
Ignorance of the volatility, ignorance that FUDs are nothing and the community is stronger and unnecessary emotions. Emotions and Hodling are like enemies and they do not go together, you just have to dump one for the other. After a while, everyone now will realize patience is really a virtue.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

Most usually i always holding all my coin and be patience, no need rush if the price is low or high. This my asset coin all is safe to preparing for at future price (on the next month or years). Well sometimes i also doing cutloss or sell on profit at now for earn some money to buy beer lol
Hahahah! well that is already a good decision dude, you have a strong patience to wait until the future comes that bitcoin price will have a huge amount, well there is nothing wrong to buy beer some little. Just don't sell all of it so you will achieve what you wanted.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:37:40 PM

We must have a high patience if we will make an investment in the Cryptocurrency. Having a lot of patience can generate more money because the price of the bitcoin is rapidly growing. We can earn many money if we have a lot of patience.

Patience is really important attitude in trading. We cannot predict when the price will be good to generate more profit so we choose to hold and wait for the long time. Many people get more profit through holding because they sell out when the price is high and give more profitable result.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:20:43 PM

Is it really wrong in the field and now it's a mistake to learn that? That's just life when it's wrong to correct it so it's not going to be repeated again. In order for you to experience it again you will not do it and there you will be successful in trading.
That's what you always remember to learn mistakenly to be successful
You really don’t have to make the same mistakes others have made or purposely make a mistake and learn from it when you can easily avert it.
The reason why we have forums like this is to enable us all to learn from the mistakes of people who have been in the game and use it to learn and strategize the best way to make it better than they did it.
Mikelude

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:07:35 PM

It happens, sure you have learnt your lessons
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

yes, in the trading required is patience do not panic if the price down and do not rush to withdraw, wait and hold if you want to get more profit, keep learning and spirit.
In short words trading are called a risk. So if you have a quality to take risks and control the feedback of risks then you are a best player of trading but if you have no quality of risk then you need to find another work.

So, if you are doing trading and you face a loss in your trade like you buy some goods and the next day the price of that good in market fall then don’t need to tense but start more buying because after some time their rate in market should up and you can earn more profit from that.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

this best way to make cool profit from is to be patience and hold your altcoins, by doing this you can make a cool profit. Always be patience and hold like a boss.
For sure it is very important to be patient and to hold the bitcoin for the long time, most of the time people use to sell the bitcoin when they see the value and the price of the bitcoin is getting low so buy the bitcoin and be the bitcoin investor but first of all you will have to wait till the increasing price of the bitcoin will give you the bright future today and tomorrow. So being patient is the sign of the good bitcoin investor.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:35:19 PM

As a  traders, if you buy something and you believed that the token will be increase and has a potentials to to go up for a real, well I guess you need to buy that coin then hold in a long term then while doing it you need to be patience as well until it reach the day were the price value is really expensive.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

As a  traders, if you buy something and you believed that the token will be increase and has a potentials to to go up for a real, well I guess you need to buy that coin then hold in a long term then while doing it you need to be patience as well until it reach the day were the price value is really expensive.
I think patience really matters in any kind of investment. especially in the case of bitcoin specifically
The person who invests into the bitcoin the main thing that is required is patience because some people are always busy to spread rumors against bitcoin to defame it or news related to it always gather in the market to defame it.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:46:18 PM

Trading before having enough informations about the dynamics of the currencies brings disasters generally. You have to read a lot about trading on the forum and you have to choose your way just on your own. Finally, you have to avoid doing panic sells. Good luck!
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:16:15 PM

Patience is vital in this kind of business, just like trading in fiat currency wherr you buy low and sell high. Need not to worry about what you have done in the past, whats important is you learned the aspects of trading alts to bitcoin.

It's really important in trading and in just about everything in life that you let the past go. Make your mistakes, learn from them, but then forget about them and focus on the next decision. If you continue to regret past mistakes you will always struggle to make correct decisions in the future for fear of making a mistake again.
It is all about learning from our mistakes and not letting it take the best of us but rather make the best out of us. There is no one who has not made mistake, but it is how you react to them that matters. Positively or negatively, the choice will always be yours and no one can make that decision for you.

Very true and I do agree with all of it.
We dont need others to make the decisions. Some just do it so they can blame someone else. That is just for cowards.
If you know what you are doing then why believe the prediction of other people.
Make your own predictions and somehow you will also learn from it.
As one is investing into bitcoin he must have knowledge to build his own strategy and relying on other will met the loss and those who let other to decide their fate will never get enough piece of profit so the one who is investing he must be confident to take decision at his own because he know his good and bad in very better way so decide at your own analysis,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: