Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you expect a crash soon ? Or you see bitcoin keep climbing ?  (Read 4070 times)
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:05:34 AM

Since we broke above the China crash level at $4500, and especially since we broke to new highs above $5k very decisively, a crash does not seem to be in the cards in the near future without some kind of catastrophic news event, like bitcoin being banned in a major country.  I think we could easily see a retracement back to $5k to give that level a good vetting, but more than that does not seem likely right now.  I think that the segwit2x fork still has the potential to cause some major market gyrations, but I think we're still too far out from that to see much of an effect yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucid717

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:17:30 AM

I don’t see any reason for a crash in the immediate future, I don’t believe we have any FUD or scaling worries coming up. The BTG fork will probably even end up playing a part in another price rise.

No fud or scaling worries? I think it's fair to say that with the upcoming SegWit2x hard fork in November, we'll get exactly that.

Yes, that's inevitable.  But there's more to it than that too, and we're already beginning to see the signs.  I've already mentioned the factors several times in here so I'll spare you all the broken record routine.  I also believe it is a tad overvalued at this point as well.  

But a "crash"?... I've already mentioned also that I don't take that word lightly.  To me it implies a MAJOR slide, and that I do not see.  I initially didn't see it falling further than 4400-4700, but now I believe it "could" be a bit more because I think there are more people moving their money around now instead of holding through thick & thin like they used to.  Mostly the ones that got in late and see this as their only way of striking it rich in the end like the people that got in early will... the ones that can afford to hold and come out big winners in the end.

I feel fortunate to have gotten in when the price was around 1100.  I took notice when it was at 900 and saw it rising steadily.  When I looked the very next day and saw it at 1100 I got in.  Even still, I move around roughly 70% of my BTC and hold about 30%.  And I've made exponentially more from the money I move.  If you are well informed, do your homework and take the right advice... learn which sources to trust and not to trust based on their track records of accuracy, you can do it too.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:26:07 PM

I don’t see any reason for a crash in the immediate future, I don’t believe we have any FUD or scaling worries coming up. The BTG fork will probably even end up playing a part in another price rise.

At present, most countries have either legalized bitcoin and other altcoins have not put a ban on any activities involving cryptocurrency, besides illegal ones. However, the situation is only slightly different because it is possible that we might be part of a cryptocurrency bubble, and when that bubble burst, the price will fall as quickly as the droplets of any bubble take to the ground. But this outcome may not bother some of community members who see either path as a tradeoff. Only time could tell if bitcoin really climb or not.
All this while, it has been a dream come true for most of the people here, and nightmare for some. Wish I even bought more when it fell to $2000 few weeks back; I just bought a little. Well, for what I think– Price will crash soon, yes, and I’m sure of that.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:54:42 PM

Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.
Bitcoin is not going to crash, at worst we are going to see a correction of the price and nothing more, people are too optimistic about bitcoin at the moment for a crash to happen the forks that were supposed to weaken bitcoin are in fact making it stronger so no crash is going to happen.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:38:36 PM

Bitcoin is not going to crash, at worst we are going to see a correction of the price and nothing more, people are too optimistic about bitcoin at the moment for a crash to happen the forks that were supposed to weaken bitcoin are in fact making it stronger so no crash is going to happen.
I too hope that we wont see a big correction after the next fork,i am not sure what every think when talking about a crash,it wont go below two thousand dollars,but with the recent months the price has jumped a lot,it may be because there is institutional money coming into bitcoin and who knows when they are going to book their profits,so there is a culmination of factors we have to wage after the next fork.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:43:29 PM

Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.
YouTube What is the currency market is only artificial manipulation, with the help of large whale resources, and also due to the fact that there are some incidents in the political world, as happened with the Chinese government. In other cases, I do not see any nursing situations for the collapse of the Bitcoin price. stable price is still unstable and fluctuations are strong enough, but traders in these situations can make good money.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:49:26 AM

Crash is possible after investors dumps their money on fork event.Prices will climb till 6000$ but later crazy movements will result in losses due to hitted stop loss orders. I hold my bitcoins till next year and long term holders always win at the end.

I disagree with this, After october 25th fork another Fork might happen on November so if the fork is successful then bitcoin holders will keep it until the next fork. and with the increasing user it may not affect its price.

In my opinion, no one got the exact answer of predicting the future of bitcoin. In engaging a business, one must ready to accept hardness or difficulties towards work because it is expected already. Nobody is perfect and even scientist the scientist cannot able to predict the exact time of bitcoin's future. If you think it is better to have it now, then why not grab the opportunity? If not, then don't put your hand on the risk.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:29:00 AM

Crash is possible after investors dumps their money on fork event.Prices will climb till 6000$ but later crazy movements will result in losses due to hitted stop loss orders. I hold my bitcoins till next year and long term holders always win at the end.

I disagree with this, After october 25th fork another Fork might happen on November so if the fork is successful then bitcoin holders will keep it until the next fork. and with the increasing user it may not affect its price.

In my opinion, no one got the exact answer of predicting the future of bitcoin. In engaging a business, one must ready to accept hardness or difficulties towards work because it is expected already. Nobody is perfect and even scientist the scientist cannot able to predict the exact time of bitcoin's future. If you think it is better to have it now, then why not grab the opportunity? If not, then don't put your hand on the risk.
Yes that is not so easy to predict about the price of bitcoin, but still there are some clues and reasons on the bases of which we can predice about the price of bitcoin. So in prsent time i do not think that there can be any reason which can cause the price to dump. Therefore i think we can expect that the price of bitocin will still continue increasing for some time and hopefully bitcoin price will cross 8000$ very soon.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:04:55 AM

We are know that there is another fork on November and i think after the fork on 25th october the price will going down a bit and stable until november early and then start increase again until another fork on November. For me this is the real fork one, on november.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:08:43 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 07:03:16 PM by Bagaji

Well, as for me, I don't expect any serious price decline in Bitcoin market value because even in the mixt of hard Fork  the decline was not that felt reason been that there was no panic sell before the event. I expect Bitcoin value to reach $7000 before end of November.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:22:57 PM

I don't get a thinking of falling bitcoin values. Because what's happening now is bitcoin getting higher uphill. Fantastic value continues to happen in bitcoin. As if want to continue towards $10K in Q1 2018.
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

I don't get a thinking of falling bitcoin values. Because what's happening now is bitcoin getting higher uphill. Fantastic value continues to happen in bitcoin. As if want to continue towards $10K in Q1 2018.
It may really happen,since bitcoin gains more popularity every now and then, i was amazed how the price moving upward that it makes me decide to hold more bitcoin as much as possible.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HalfDeck

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:58:21 PM

We are know that there is another fork on November and i think after the fork on 25th october the price will going down a bit and stable until november early and then start increase again until another fork on November. For me this is the real fork one, on november.
Before the annoucement about hard fork on 25th October, we all know this fork is useless for the Bitcoin system. It just created for a group devs want to have an option mining Bitcoin with GPU hardware instead of ASIC mining like Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Of course, there are a little of miners accept that but you can see not much miners support this coin.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:31:56 AM

It may really happen,since bitcoin gains more popularity every now and then, i was amazed how the price moving upward that it makes me decide to hold more bitcoin as much as possible.

Keeping multiple bitcoins is good, but it also comes at the risk of losing money if the bitcoin goes down suddenly. bitcoin always has risks, it is not yet officially recognized currency, so be careful.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:22:08 AM

Isn't it obvious? There are so many predictors shouting at you that market is going to crash.

But then what might avoid such a catastrophic circumstance is that there is a proper fork coming up this November and unlike the bitcoin gold shitfork,its more legit. So if the markets can go so high for a shitfreecoin,the price can go way more higher than that.

One thing I noticed is that non day-traders who have invested in altcoins are so scared because of the fact that alts have been on the down rail for like 2-4 weeks and they think if this continues to go on,alts will lose its appeal. But then such a situation will never be forced to arise,the markets will go back to normal after the Segwit2X I believe.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:47:42 AM

According to me, I'm not expect bitcoin price will be crashed, I think it will stay above $5000 so on and still can trying climbing up little by little towards the higher direction I guess. And I'm sure there will still be many people who are interested to invest in bitcoin, there are still many people who buying bitcoin, and certainly bitcoin price will not be crushed or down.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:28:10 AM

According to me, I'm not expect bitcoin price will be crashed, I think it will stay above $5000 so on and still can trying climbing up little by little towards the higher direction I guess. And I'm sure there will still be many people who are interested to invest in bitcoin, there are still many people who buying bitcoin, and certainly bitcoin price will not be crushed or down.
Bitcoin price will not be crash, I am seeing more than 7000$ soon. I think it will reach end of this year, because there are still more support in bitcoin. Thus, bitcoin will not crash anytime.
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:11:32 PM

It's hard to imagine bitcoin could crash from its value now. Because, requires huge money to do it. Increasing side is more possible and looks easy for bitcoin, because dominant market moves up.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:23:58 PM

No there is no chance that bitcoin will crash in coming time I believe that bitcoin will still remain on the top in market with high price and today price is very good than before so here is no chance of bitcoin to loss its value or crash because know how to survive in market and now its users are also going to support bitcoin which is a very good thing for bitcoin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:19:29 PM

No there is no chance that bitcoin will crash in coming time I believe that bitcoin will still remain on the top in market with high price and today price is very good than before so here is no chance of bitcoin to loss its value or crash because know how to survive in market and now its users are also going to support bitcoin which is a very good thing for bitcoin.
With assurance even Satoshi can't give statement that crash won't happen with bitcoin anymore. Crash has got different meanings within it, several people describe it in different form. Some define the price fall as a crash, some the deep falls and so on. On the crash happens and gets recovered in a small time period.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: