Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin  (Read 2548 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:18:22 AM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
for me investing with bitcoin is very good and profitable and it depends on us in analyzing whether it is beneficial or disadvantageous but I think the investment in bitcoin is profitable in my experience

choosing bitcoin for the most investing we have is a good decision because with bitcoin, we can surely make decent of profit in the long term and if we do this for a few years ago, then i am sure that we are now making a big profit. but for people which is new in bitcoin, they can start now and with some analyzes, they can buy at lower price even now the price is too expensive but if we can have 1 bitcoin, then it will be more expensive in future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:36:02 AM

investing in bitcoin is a great decision just wait when the currency will go down i am sure some will sell/trade in their bitcoin that is the best time and deal you can buy. just save it as your investment it is an assurance that you won't regret in bitcoin.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:47:56 AM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.

Bitcoin is good investment as it has proven to be in the past years of its existence and you have to know that it is very volatile so it is recommended that you invest on it for the long term because if for the short term and you always watch the movement of price, you may panic sell when it is going down. Many newbies did that in the previous month that sold their bitcoin investment because of the price that went down to as low as $3k when they bought it more than $4k thinking that they want to cut their loss only to find out a month after that it has reach a new all time high.

As for litecoin, I cannot give an opinion to that as I am only investing in bitcoin but many are heavily invested in litecoin too because many are expecting for it to rise in price in the months to come.

vegethegreat

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:39:38 AM

It is good to invest in bitcoin, because its value is not regulated by the government. You are earning without paying taxes unlike to other form of
business.
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:49:58 AM

Good decision. Invest on bitcoin even it is low money you invest bitcoin grant your wish to success

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

Go ahead with your investment in Bitcoin, probably the safest long-term investment in cryptocurrency than any other coin.
No matter how much (or little) money you put into it, you will come out as a winner.
I can't say anything on Litecoin as I personally haven't been following it much lately though.
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice to invest,  early investment the more you earn even a little amount you invest. Investment and trading in bitcoin make you successful and secure.

Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

I have been investing in bitcoin for quite a long time.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:59:04 PM

Let's invest in bitcoin, because it's a good move to make a profit. Today bitcoin is very popular and widely used people who want practicality, security and freedom.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

I would advise you to wait until after 25Oct. After the hardfork, the price is gonna come down and that would be a good time to get into Bitcoin.

As for litecoin, it would be advisable to invest before 25 oct.

I must say it make sense. Wait until after the hardfork if you will invest now at bitcoin the price is high, I think it woll come down a bit after hardfork so for me it is te right time to invest for bitcoin.I know investing in bitcoin will have a successful end. So go for your plan . For the litecoin I must agree also do it before the hardfork.
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

It is time to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price is increasing day by day and it will price high in future. so you can buy it now and invest it. after all bitcoin price now up. to get some  more money  you can invest into Bitcoin. but you should have more conception about Bitcoin.

wenjun123

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

I prefer to keep my money only in bitcoin. I consider it to be the safest and most promising. Other currencies may also be an investment, but I fear that they may at any time fall in price and not rise, which with bitcoin should not happen. I am for the classical contribution of funds in bitoyin for long periods.

Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:13:43 PM

Investing is such a great opportunity to invest in this sector, because bitcoin is very profitable and bitcoin will be able to change your life I strongly believe that Bitcoin will be the best platform for business for That is why I always choose to invest in this sector and I suggest that you invest in bitcoin...
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

my advice is better you invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very profitable according to my dive.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

I think invest in Bitcoin is better option than Litecoin cause Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has good potential to reach to more than 10k$ in next year so I think you should try to invest in Bitcoin then hold it just for few years I think you'll become millionaire if you have big capital. But you should know that the price of Bitcoin dump and pump everyday so when you see Bitcoin price dump a lot you no need to worry about it, just wait and it'll be right back Cheesy. For example few days ago Bitcoin price dumped from 6k$ to 5k4$ but now it's back to 5k9$ Cheesy.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

Nice! Investing into Bitcoin is a great idea anyway. Bitcoin has risen from a humble 10$USD to 5000$USD! That is amazing! And there are some people who invested in Bitcoin when it was worth 10$USD. As you can imagine, they made a massive amount of profit. Bitcoin has always been rising. Over a long term period, at least. Its price trend is always positive. Thus, you can be pretty much guaranteed a profit. 

The thing about litecoin is that it is pretty much another altcoin. That means that its prices are highly volatile. Nothing compared to the stable price growth of bitcoin. Litecoin’s price has risen gradually, in the past, but it has fallen heavily too. So I would suggest your to be careful about Litecoin. Litecoin is more suited to trading than investing. 
thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is a great thing. Bitcoin is enjoying a lot of popularity, while its number is decreasing, with only about 6 million bitcoins in existence, which will cause bitcoin to break all of the milestones. This is a good investment.
Forts1946

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

If you want to secure your future then surely you ahould start investing in Bitcoins and other cryptos. Bitcoins can give you a good profit in future and even has the potential to make your life even more stable. Bitcoins are a best way to earn a good stable income online without any physical work and that could really be of good help. Also along with juat investing in bitcoins, they give you a number of ways to earn and multiply your bitcoins which will gradually multiply your profit. So according to me investing in bitcoins is always better.

Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:24:49 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a good idea,  but like what others told in their post here already i think you should invest after the upcoming fork because no one knows what will happen to the value of bitcoin. If you can take the risk knowing that there is an upcoming fork then invest, just make sure that your knowledge about bitcoin is enough to handle your expectations and investment wisely.
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:25:19 PM

Go ahead with the investment but be careful. And talk to people who already know much about the crypto world
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:29:31 PM

and on what pages do you guys investing in ?
iam getting a yearly 4% anual interest on my btc balance but this is not engough Cheesy
where cna i invest my bitcoins and system must be real no 10% / day XD

regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: