Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin  (Read 2548 times)
jasondublinkun

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Measurable Data Token

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:31:29 PM

Recently, I found it quite frustrating that every time Bitcoin goes up, ETH drops down, which could also cause some Altcoins drop as well. I tried to diversify my portfolio, but seems that I need to put more In the Bitcoin pocket. Hope it's just a phenomenon during the fork period.

swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:37:38 PM

and on what pages do you guys investing in ?
iam getting a yearly 4% anual interest on my btc balance but this is not engough Cheesy
where cna i invest my bitcoins and system must be real no 10% / day XD

regards

If you mean lending, this is very dangerous, never trust them. Expecting annual interest from your bitcoin holdings are not reasonable since there is no bitcoin bank to issue and utilize your bitcoins literally.
djimbim0

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:01:05 PM

and on what pages do you guys investing in ?
iam getting a yearly 4% anual interest on my btc balance but this is not engough Cheesy
where cna i invest my bitcoins and system must be real no 10% / day XD

regards

If you mean lending, this is very dangerous, never trust them. Expecting annual interest from your bitcoin holdings are not reasonable since there is no bitcoin bank to issue and utilize your bitcoins literally.

Loans are always dangerous. And for those who take credit and for those who give credit. And if you want to stay with a profit, then you can just buy coins and keep them for several years

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

In the event that you are a beginner in crypto don't hop altcoin now stay with bitcoin it makes you profitable. sit tight for the fork since I think after fork Bitcoin cost will be low as 6k or down then Invest some money in bitcoin and hold a long  period
MaryCris

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a great idea! There are more emerging cryptocurrencies nowadays and one of the originals was Bitcoin. There is also a Blockchain cryptocurrency called Ethereum.what is unique about Ethereum is that it is not just a simple ledger. Ethereum has the ability to execute code. And you can specify the conditions under which a transaction will
occur. The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:20:15 PM

i do not know anything about litecoin but if bitcoin sarab me for now investment. because the bitcoin price of its development is soaring, seen from last month $ 6100 is now $ 7000. if I were you then I would invest.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:21:32 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
If you are planning to invest with bitcoin for the first time, it could be better if you are going to find ways to earn bitcoin or litecoin rather than to put all your money out there to invest to trading or investments. It could also teach you the true sense of bitcoin because whenever you will earn bitcoin you will know the hard ways for you to earn and to have bitcoin. Then learn the system of bitcoin in terms of transaction for you to know how you could earn and have profit more with the used of bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:39:20 PM

I appreciate your decision to invest in Bitcoin. However, instead of highlighting the speculative gains, I think you should study the Bitcoin as a payment system and further scope of it. First of all, Bitcoin is a payment system offering some more benefits as compared to that of the traditional fiat system, but since it is in its early phase, there is a possible huge opportunity for the growth in the coming years so it is going to prove beneficial for the early adopters in the long run. If you can hold it for the long term, then I would definitely advice investing in it but only after doing in-depth research.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:42:55 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
We all know that investing in bitcoin is a nice idea and it will help you to have better future. Investing in bitcoin is a good investment because if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that your money will become double or triple and it is very effective. If you want to become rich you must invest in bitcoin.
ayeshajum07

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

It was a very great idea and a wise decision investing in Bitcoin.It's vast potential and immeasurable growth has been proven.Investing here especially at a long term basis will guarantee you for a beneficial and successful future.You are in the right path of investment.

keenjester

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:40:52 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is very potiental for now and 2 more years but there still is a big risk if bitcoin becomes valueless, which no bitcoin holders want it to happen, but every investment has their own risk right ?
azril fauzan

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:45:46 PM

Invest in bitcoin is the right choice, given the rising bitcoin price is great for long-term investments, besides the inves in bitcoin we have the advantages without being in tax charge
kmarume

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:04:08 PM

Seems like I missed the Oct 25 date but also interested in starting to invest in Bitcoin. Would it be wiser to wait for the next dip?
Delarock

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:29:50 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a great decision just wait when the currency will go down i am sure some will sell trade in their bitcoin that is the best time and deal you can buy. Just save it as your investment it is an assurance that you won't regret in bitcoin.
tbch2325

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:45:54 PM

Im in the same position as you. Some people seem to think there's a 20-30% correction coming after the fork, but even if that's so and you buy before, surely that would be offset by the free coin you get?

I've decided to go in now even though I know the price is high just for the free coin. I'm planning on holding for long term so I dont see a huge problem. IF theres a 20-30% dip at some point, I'm sure it will get back its price and then some. Its been the history so far so hopefully it'll repeat itself.

Any comments/feedback welcome!
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:49 AM

A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. Also, one of the best is Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Imperalta09

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:36:53 AM

Obciously it is very a great and amazing way to earn money i guess it is really a legend when it comes in stock market it nvestment o guess there is nothing can defeat bitcoin when it coins in gaining profit in investment only in bitcoin where you can gain a 1000% of your investment in the sleculatiin the bitcoin whwn continue to increase its price in the market.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:24 AM

the price of bitcoin continues to soar, no doubt for investment in bitcoin. This year bitcoin has created a new history by achieving the highest price of around $7210 and this is only an achieved in 1 year with 7x increase from the beginning of the month when prices were still $1000. so start now to invest in bitcoin and wait till the price of creating a new history at $10000.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

I think it's better to invest in bitcoin, because within 3-5 years bitcoin will be 3-5x profit without having to trade. you will get a bigger profit than now. And for altcoin, I think you can invest to ethereum, because that is great coin for long term.
aleksandronikienko

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:21:56 AM

Bitcoin, lite, eth, ripple - it is a good instruments!
But i think you need to diversify your investment)
Do not put all your money only in crypto currency, looking for Stocks, Bonds and ETH to

'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: