Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14927 times)
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

any news for new exchange?like yobit, cryptopia, etc

Yes, we already paid for a premium listing on YoBit, and we will also add eGold to CoinExchange, Cryptopia & more exchanges. Hopefully YoBit will process our listing this week!

very nice, hope it wll works out well

Yes, hopefully we will get there this week as EtherDelta can be confusing to many traders.
this is good news, dev is very concerned for the continuation of this project and hopefully this project will be better in the future

Yes, and we have many things coming up this week too!

We are releasing our whitepaper tomorrow! Can't wait to see what you guys think about it.
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

any news for new exchange?like yobit, cryptopia, etc

Yes, we already paid for a premium listing on YoBit, and we will also add eGold to CoinExchange, Cryptopia & more exchanges. Hopefully YoBit will process our listing this week!

very nice, hope it wll works out well

Yes, hopefully we will get there this week as EtherDelta can be confusing to many traders.
this is good news, dev is very concerned for the continuation of this project and hopefully this project will be better in the future

Yes, and we have many things coming up this week too!

We are releasing our whitepaper tomorrow! Can't wait to see what you guys think about it.
you`re great dev and I am sure the future will be a success of this project ,, good luck

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
crypticryptomaniac

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:05:18 PM

Thank you guys for frequent updates! I really like the fact that you are taking your time with the development. The project doesn't look like a typical pump&dump.

Clear, detailed roadmap, great name, dedicated team with clear vision in their minds- this coin has everything to become successful.

Can't wait to read your white paper!
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

Thank you guys for frequent updates! I really like the fact that you are taking your time with the development. The project doesn't look like a typical pump&dump.

Clear, detailed roadmap, great name, dedicated team with clear vision in their minds- this coin has everything to become successful.

I am crying.. I didn't bought more on the bottom.
fpex

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:37:55 PM

same but I am happy i did not sell also!
Ontological0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:39:43 PM

same but I am happy i did not sell also!

I am crying hard bcus I sold 170k tokens. I am not kidding!!
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:41:27 PM

Thank you so much for your support, really means a lot that we are building a community around eGold!

As promised, here's our whitepaper:

Link: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

Hope you guys like it!
Gymshark

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:45:01 AM

It’s very rare to see a Dev team with a airdropped coin as devoted to their project as eGold is. They even published a beautiful white paper post drop which is unheard of. It’s pretty clear at this point that these Gus are in it for the long haul and understand just how high this project can get in terms of achievement. Nothing but good vibes for this coin and it’s team!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=116909Cool
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:18:06 AM

It’s very rare to see a Dev team with a airdropped coin as devoted to their project as eGold is. They even published a beautiful white paper post drop which is unheard of. It’s pretty clear at this point that these Gus are in it for the long haul and understand just how high this project can get in terms of achievement. Nothing but good vibes for this coin and it’s team!

Thank you, it is very appreciated & we are glad that our whitepaper is getting a good response! We have so many exciting things coming up!
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:05:55 AM

Thank you so much for your support, really means a lot that we are building a community around eGold!

As promised, here's our whitepaper:

Hope you guys like it!

wow I must to say your white paper is really amazing, congratulations for so amazing job
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:20:03 AM

I really enjoy watching the development team work. They do their work and develop the project his smoothly and stubbornly. I see that they came for a long time. This is not another lightning-fast fraudulent airdrop. I really hope for the further development of the project.
Grande2018

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:35:01 AM

I had 400.000 tokens mehhh sold it all. I have weak hands... Mehhhh.... Crying.
Grande2018

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

My god... This coin soon 2 million mcap maybe?
crypticryptomaniac

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

White paper looks amazing, well done EGOLD TEAM! It is by far the best one I have seen during my short career in crypto world. Shame I was not inculded in the airdrop.

This IS the bottom, I believe the coin is about to take off. The price will explode once it gets listed on CMC. The WP release has already affected the price and volume on Etherdelta.
fpex

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

Very nice, i would rephrase some words to make it more professional. The look is already very good.
Dantheman2

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:57:38 PM

I am pretty shocked. Still can't fathom what just happened to the price, and we just started.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:23:31 PM

I am pretty shocked. Still can't fathom what just happened to the price, and we just started.

Me I'm not even shocked with this project. It's rare to see a dedicated team as them these days. I think they are really going an extra mile for EGOLD. I will hodl mine. Plus, I'm loading more right now. I think this is actually the very bottom price we can see this project is. With the development that is going on, low supply, great team, great project, great name, great WP, great roadmap. There's no way but up. That's the reason why I'm loading as much as I can. I'm now gathering earnings from other crypto investments to invest in this coin.

DraxCoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

Me I'm not even shocked with this project. It's rare to see a dedicated team as them these days. I think they are really going an extra mile for EGOLD. I will hodl mine. Plus, I'm loading more right now. I think this is actually the very bottom price we can see this project is. With the development that is going on, low supply, great team, great project, great name, great WP, great roadmap. There's no way but up. That's the reason why I'm loading as much as I can. I'm now gathering earnings from other crypto investments to invest in this coin.

Same.  I had a small sell order that triggered last night and now I'm wishing I had bought more instead.
ripple1368

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

As promised, here's our whitepaper:[/size]

https://i.imgur.com/nOrcS0f.png

Hope you guys like it!

[/quote]

wow I must to say your white paper is really amazing, congratulations for so amazing job
[/quote]Dear Dev,

Thank you very much for your hard working these days, very nice and professional Whitepaper. Keep your ulmost work! We 100% support for your potential project!!!

Good luck!
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

Thank you very much guys!
We are thrilled to see so much support in our community! We have so many exciting things for the future of eGold and we hope that now that we have published our whitepaper it is easier to achieve our short and long term goals!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: