Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125244 times)
abh1525

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:36:59 AM

Pls....summarise what actually happened to credence???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:43:13 AM

Guys, I think this is getting a bit out of hands. 

I haven't invested in this coin and I know it's fu**ed up but I don't think the dev would show up and apologize and offer solutions. 

I have not come across a developer who makes a scam coin and comes back saying sorry that this happened.
The accusation needs to stop and yes I know it's easy to say if you haven't invested in this.

But if the dev is saying the truth, then I think it's harsh throwing everything at that one guy who still stands here.

For now I'm seeing a dev who is trying to find a good solution for everyone possible.

Didnt a whole opera happen with electracoin.  Or some other similar coin.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:43:57 AM

Here's my 3 satoshis.

1. Launch the website and let folks register to prove it was functional. Put 5 Credence Coins into the wallet on the website for anyone who registers. Folks can then test and send Credence to their desktop wallets and confirm it was a function website linked to the block chain.
2. Hardfork to the block prior the funds got stolen.
3. Issue new wallets that is on the new chain after all nodes have been update.

Unless those 3 happen I could care less about this coin. I don't really care for a refund at ICO prices, partial or even full.
NGOALONG

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:48:23 AM

Hi, what happened to the CRDNC coin, I see a large drop in prices on exchanges from $ 4 to 0.40 cents, which is probably due to the fact that the CRDNC network is not working well and developers are not following their project.

Dev 1 claims Dev 2 stole and dumped the premine , now its a question if dev 1 will give back the BTC he took in the ICO.

Launch the site - prove the project is real, cancel all remaining coins, we will follow you

Thats classic, do we know  how many coins dev2 stole and how many have been sold  on Mercstox and coinex in the past 24h or so?

If dev one is honest then how about he gives us back btc or whatever is left unless dev 2 stole btc as well

i dont buy official story, easy way out, stealing/hacking ..cant prove or disprove anyting

This Dev is Honest and is totally shocked by what has happened and I would not be here to face the music if this were not the case.
And I am sure many of you are feeling shocked, angry, ripped off and dismayed along with a few other explicatives about what has happened, all I can say is that multiply it by 20 and I feel the same.  I was blind-sided by this and saw it coming as much as you did. There was no need for it to happen at all but how and when and the way it happened still has me personally in shock.  There has still been no communication so one can only assume the worst.  

My initial response was truthful when I said we are moving funds around as I had asked him to send me both some premine and BTC for the site going live, so when someone mentioned pre-mined movement I assumed that was what he was doing, then after the 2nd movement and the price tanking it became clear he was not shifting funds around he was dumping.   By the time he was finished it was too late that is why I tweeted do not buy any on exchanges.  

If he was hacked and said so then I could secure the remaining pre-mine and the personal and the coin could survive this but with 2.2M of coins out there potentially to be dumped at anytime then the coin can never recover as a lending platform in it's current state.  

Credence Coin was a great project, at completion and about to move to the next level and the business model was strong and sustainable and would have seen all investors profit.   The fact that this was done, not only to run off with a lot of the ICO money but by using the pre-mine it was done in a way that would see the coin itself destroyed really rubs salt into the wounds.  

He could have just waited 2 or 3 weeks and probably sold less of his personal and made the same if not more money but instead he decided to destroy the coin and run off and remove all contact.   Had he said he wants no further part in it and sold his personal over a 3 or 4-week period Credence still could have survived that but instead it was done how it was done.   As I said in a recent post, what he did he could have done in a slow and methodical way to dump his coins and make more money before taking off, but the fact that the premine was used and it was done in an obvious and aggressive manner shows he wanted to kill the coin, I still do not understand why and probably will never know.  

What makes it worse is people trusted Credence and the coin and its community would have seen it grow and grow and the Dev that has run off had he not done so probably would have been a multi-millionaire within weeks or months with Credence coin so again, I am dumbfounded as to why he would do this.  You think you know someone but this just proves you cannot trust anyone in crypto.  There is the still the slight chance he was hacked but even if that was the case I would have heard something from him by now and not been blocked.

I can only again offer sincere apologies to all affected, even though none of this was my doing and I did not see it coming I really am sorry for those who lost money.  

I know that talk is cheap but that is all I can do is apologize.  

So that leaves 2 options, I can either A.   Have a new coin made on a new blockchain and have the platform run with the new coin and do a swap for swap for current holders.  or B.  Refund every ICO investor a portion of their money, I will refund every single dollar that I have left from the ICO in a ratio to amount invested.   Unfortunately, I was also the one paying for all of the expenses for listings and the custom coding of the site and every other expense to do with the Coin and there is also the issue of those who dumped their ICO coins once the coins tripled in price on the markets. So some people will be paid for nothing but if their wallet balance is shows the coins were sold then no refund.  And the other dev had half of the funds so again it makes no sense why he would kill the coin when if he wanted to do a runner he could have just cut contact and walked away wealthy.  

Should option A be viable , I know that Crypto kong is part of one main group of investors and also is part of the Telegram which I am not.  If there was to be a new coin created I would do so under the proviso that the whole premine, website and coin is owned by that group of investors, not myself and I will send them the remainder of funds I have from the ICO for interest payments to holders.  I want nothing more to do with this other than to leave with my dignity and for all investors and supporters of Credence to know that at no time did I see this coming or plan for it to happen, you only get one shot at getting rich and that was mine and it is over, I accept that but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I know what could have been.  

The platform is built and ready to go, and any coin can be attached to it, it is jut a matter of changing the coin and Daemon over.

So while I do not want to get into a lengthy discussion about how it will play out, because frankly I am ashamed to be even posting in this thread now.  I will contact Kong and see if his investment pals are interested and if it is to be the case then he can announce it to you guys.  Should they not be interested, I will post here one more time with details about how to obtain a partial refund for ICO investors.

Once again I am very sorry this happened and either way, I want you to know that I personally will not be left with $1 after this because I will either be refunding all of the remaining funds from my side or redistributing everything to a new project of which I will have no part of and have evidence of transfer if that is what will help the coin holders now more so than a partial refund to ICO investors.    

Judging by your persona I guess this is why the other half meticulously planned this, they most probably were selling over the past month very slowly to gain max profit.

If you really are the other part of the dev team then you are clearly not suited to being in this game, you go on about the other dev stuffing up and killing the coin, etc but in reality it was you since once going public and mentioning it (Your version of events) there is no coming back from that !

If your teammate sold a couple hundred thousand coins to correct the price before website launch then no big deal, obviously it wasn't all at once if you look at the hourly graph but now accusing your teammate of running off with 2.2m when the block explorer clearly shows 1.5M locked up and untouched since the last dump from that account. is outrageous, don't forget you probably change all passwords and all for contact and are now trying to put your trust into someone else.... aye currumba !

If you truly had the website ready to be launched by the curries then everything will work but no you straight up lied to the other dev and killed your own coin with being so naive and telling the whole world, tell me something if you done a shit without a toilet and used a leaf would you tell the world ? it seems like you jump at any chance when you should have Shut The Fuck up Yourself !

Dumb ass noob dev !

commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:48:58 AM

just 0.25c lol
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:49:52 AM

Really not worth getting a refund. i already dumped all my coins at over the ICO price. What I really have lost with Credence is time.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:52:29 AM

Hi, what happened to the CRDNC coin, I see a large drop in prices on exchanges from $ 4 to 0.40 cents, which is probably due to the fact that the CRDNC network is not working well and developers are not following their project.

Dev 1 claims Dev 2 stole and dumped the premine , now its a question if dev 1 will give back the BTC he took in the ICO.

Thats classic, do we know  how many coins dev2 stole and how many have been sold  on Mercstox and coinex in the past 24h or so?

If dev one is honest then how about he gives us back btc or whatever is left unless dev 2 stole btc as well

i dont buy official story, easy way out, stealing/hacking ..cant prove or disprove anyting

This Dev is Honest and is totally shocked by what has happened and I would not be here to face the music if this were not the case.
And I am sure many of you are feeling shocked, angry, ripped off and dismayed along with a few other explicatives about what has happened, all I can say is that multiply it by 20 and I feel the same.  I was blind-sided by this and saw it coming as much as you did. There was no need for it to happen at all but how and when and the way it happened still has me personally in shock.  There has still been no communication so one can only assume the worst.  

My initial response was truthful when I said we are moving funds around as I had asked him to send me both some premine and BTC for the site going live, so when someone mentioned pre-mined movement I assumed that was what he was doing, then after the 2nd movement and the price tanking it became clear he was not shifting funds around he was dumping.   By the time he was finished it was too late that is why I tweeted do not buy any on exchanges.  

If he was hacked and said so then I could secure the remaining pre-mine and the personal and the coin could survive this but with 2.2M of coins out there potentially to be dumped at anytime then the coin can never recover as a lending platform in it's current state.  

Credence Coin was a great project, at completion and about to move to the next level and the business model was strong and sustainable and would have seen all investors profit.   The fact that this was done, not only to run off with a lot of the ICO money but by using the pre-mine it was done in a way that would see the coin itself destroyed really rubs salt into the wounds.  

He could have just waited 2 or 3 weeks and probably sold less of his personal and made the same if not more money but instead he decided to destroy the coin and run off and remove all contact.   Had he said he wants no further part in it and sold his personal over a 3 or 4-week period Credence still could have survived that but instead it was done how it was done.   As I said in a recent post, what he did he could have done in a slow and methodical way to dump his coins and make more money before taking off, but the fact that the premine was used and it was done in an obvious and aggressive manner shows he wanted to kill the coin, I still do not understand why and probably will never know.  

What makes it worse is people trusted Credence and the coin and its community would have seen it grow and grow and the Dev that has run off had he not done so probably would have been a multi-millionaire within weeks or months with Credence coin so again, I am dumbfounded as to why he would do this.  You think you know someone but this just proves you cannot trust anyone in crypto.  There is the still the slight chance he was hacked but even if that was the case I would have heard something from him by now and not been blocked.

I can only again offer sincere apologies to all affected, even though none of this was my doing and I did not see it coming I really am sorry for those who lost money.  

So that leaves 2 options, I can either A.   Have a new coin made on a new blockchain and have the platform run with the new coin and do a swap for swap for current holders.  or B.  Refund every ICO investor a portion of their money, I will refund every single dollar that I have left from the ICO in a ratio to amount invested.   Unfortunately, I was also the one paying for all of the expenses for listings and the custom coding of the site and every other expense to do with the Coin and there is also the issue of those who dumped their ICO coins once the coins tripled in price on the markets. So some people will be paid for nothing but if their wallet balance is shows the coins were sold then no refund.  And the other dev had half of the funds so again it makes no sense why he would kill the coin when if he wanted to do a runner he could have just cut contact and walked away wealthy.  

Should option A be viable , I know that Crypto kong is part of one main group of investors and also is part of the Telegram which I am not.  If there was to be a new coin created I would do so under the proviso that the whole premine, website and coin is owned by that group of investors, not myself and I will send them the remainder of funds I have from the ICO for interest payments to holders.  I want nothing more to do with this other than to leave with my dignity and for all investors and supporters of Credence to know that at no time did I see this coming or plan for it to happen, you only get one shot at getting rich and that was mine and it is over, I accept that but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I know what could have been.  

The platform is built and ready to go, and any coin can be attached to it, it is jut a matter of changing the coin and Daemon over.

So while I do not want to get into a lengthy discussion about how it will play out, because frankly I am ashamed to be even posting in this thread now.  I will contact Kong and see if his investment pals are interested and if it is to be the case then he can announce it to you guys.  Should they not be interested, I will post here one more time with details about how to obtain a partial refund for ICO investors.

Once again I am very sorry this happened and either way, I want you to know that I personally will not be left with $1 after this because I will either be refunding all of the remaining funds from my side or redistributing everything to a new project of which I will have no part of and have evidence of transfer if that is what will help the coin holders now more so than a partial refund to ICO investors.    

I am absolutely done with this kind of crap.I mean alot of lending and staking platforms coming up everyday,how is it even possible that they can pull off something spectacular?Everyone is in for a quick buck and thanks to cryptos.that is very easy to do.Anyway,thank you for your message,If karma doesn't deal with that guy,i wonder what will.

NGOALONG

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:53:19 AM

Really not worth getting a refund. i already dumped all my coins at over the ICO price. What I really have lost with Credence is time.

Launch the site - prove the project is real, cancel all remaining coins, we will follow you
ReeceTR

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:02:17 AM

Guys, I think this is getting a bit out of hands. 

I haven't invested in this coin and I know it's fu**ed up but I don't think the dev would show up and apologize and offer solutions. 

I have not come across a developer who makes a scam coin and comes back saying sorry that this happened.
The accusation needs to stop and yes I know it's easy to say if you haven't invested in this.

But if the dev is saying the truth, then I think it's harsh throwing everything at that one guy who still stands here.

For now I'm seeing a dev who is trying to find a good solution for everyone possible.

Didnt a whole opera happen with electracoin.  Or some other similar coin.

It is ridiculous to think this isn't some shitty exit scam, If he is really "sorry", then why not disclose this "dev 2"? what is his loyalty to him now? He can't disclose him, because he doesn't exist.
CryptozKeeper

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:02:17 AM

Pls....summarise what actually happened to credence???
One of the devs apparently stole 2.2mil crdnc and started dumping part of it yesterday on the exchanges, driving down the price.
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:43 AM

only stupid still think credencecoin still have a chance lol

move on ..

never trust a vietnam ico again
digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:04:29 AM

Here's my 3 satoshis.

1. Launch the website and let folks register to prove it was functional. Put 5 Credence Coins into the wallet on the website for anyone who registers. Folks can then test and send Credence to their desktop wallets and confirm it was a function website linked to the block chain.

Unless those 3 happen I could care less about this coin. I don't really care for a refund at ICO prices, partial or even full.

I 2nd this idea.
arslaan

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

Thats classic, do we know  how many coins dev2 stole and how many have been sold  on Mercstox and coinex in the past 24h or so?

Instead of refunding all ICO investors, you still had the option to fulfill all sell orders, buy from all available buyers and keep setting a higher price and then immediately launch the website but i think you are just creating a cover story and are getting to receive people. It more seems like Bitbase v2. I had so much trust in you guys, invested my everything in CRDNC and always prayed for your success but if you have scammed us and have deceived all your investors then you will never be happy in your life with robbed money from people. I wish you burn in hell and face the worst consequences in life for scamming people. Money will never make you happy in life.
dcv

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:16:05 AM

is the clue not in the name.......

credence
ˈkriːd(ə)ns/

noun: credence; plural noun: credences
belief in or acceptance of something as true.
coinbull

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:16:33 AM

You've been pretty stand up thus far and I do believe you.  This sucks for many people and I can feel your heartfelt apology.  I had about 13k Credence coins and the team I'm a part of had hundreds of thousands.  Leaving a decision like this up to one person is ridiculous though.  You should either do a survey monkey or just make a decision to get this thing done.  You know the community still wants this and you do too.  You've done all this work building the website, penetration testing, etc.   It's time to get mad and get this done Rambo style.  Let's get a new dev you can trust and have met in person, get this chain forked and run another ico.  I managed to dump, but pretty low, but I know many did not get out even.  I don't even know who is buying at these low 2400 sat levels, but maybe they're hoping you'll do the coin transfer like you promised.  

You can't let one low life scum of a thief, ruin your dreams and the dreams of others.  Let's suck it up and get back to work.

Cheers,

CoinBull
coinbull

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:19:21 AM

Here's my 3 satoshis.

I 2nd this idea.

The problem are all the folks who bought after that block where the funds got stolen on the external exchanges.  I guess they could send proof they own the old credence coin, but the logistics of that would take weeks with a lot of people.  Doesn't seem realistic.

CoinBull
ht2003

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:19:24 AM

only stupid still think credencecoin still have a chance lol

move on ..

never trust a vietnam ico again

what's the vietnam??? vietnam for what???
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:19:35 AM

I am absolutely done with this kind of crap.I mean alot of lending and staking platforms coming up everyday,how is it even possible that they can pull off something spectacular?Everyone is in for a quick buck and thanks to cryptos.that is very easy to do.Anyway,thank you for your message,If karma doesn't deal with that guy,i wonder what will.

This coming from a guy that's apparently a ------C-------  supporter?  lol
nickydy

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:19:46 AM

Dear Dev,

I do believe now it is the chance for you to make everything right. Launching your website, make everything smooths and then thing will back to normal. You have the community, the trust of investor. They found your project is potential and you left everything now, It will be a huge disappointment. People screaming, talk bad just because they are disappointed. They believe in your coin and now everything just going down. Please, open the site and make every come true as your road map.

People still believe in you, they are out there, waiting for your action.

Please take action...!
haivominh

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:24 AM

I was really sad, I put all my hopes and beliefs on crdnc  Cry Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: