Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:19:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia banning BTC?  (Read 2914 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

Before, China and now, Russia? Every country was threatened and seems scared to what bitcoins can do, this is positive for me in a sense that bitcoins was so powerful that it can even affect the government of a certain country but at the same time this is a little bit alarming because the opponents of bitcoin do everything in order to bring it down due to its popularity. I hope every country can see the true potential of cryptocurrency and stop opposing it.

I hope this news won't happen. Well, this is just an speculation after all. I will only believe if Russia states something regarding this.
Weber88

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:38:15 AM

Russia and its rulers are trying to control everything and everyone.
I think it's not legal,but they do not write the laws.
But we all know that a deny all is not possible.
Weber88

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:33 AM

Yeah, it meens putin is afraid of bitcoin, which also means that there is some real potential in bitcoin. The more countries that ban bitcoin, the higher the price will be.
It seems to me that it's not indicated in the fact that countries refuse it.
And Yes,Putin to seek bitcoin because it cannot be traced.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:53:15 AM

Yeah, it meens putin is afraid of bitcoin, which also means that there is some real potential in bitcoin. The more countries that ban bitcoin, the higher the price will be.
It seems to me that it's not indicated in the fact that countries refuse it.
And Yes,Putin to seek bitcoin because it cannot be traced.

I don't think it will ban BTC forever. It would be like China, they will impose rules on it. Putin is a blockchain believer as seen on his meeting with Vitalik and his government's plan on creating their own blockchain.
chip211

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:25:34 AM

Russia's ban on bitcoin is not surprising, in my country bitcoin is also prohibited because the government can not control them. What they do not control, they will think of ways to eliminate it.
badyban

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Ban bitcon in Russia is of course possible at the level of the country,but what is going on and inure to the Internet, you can't deny.
Agarwaenel

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:50:10 AM

That is good i don't think there are a lot of Russian alt coins that are very good and highly recommend that is why we should not worry about Russia banning btc more for us from btc then am i right or not?
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:53:58 AM

Sad to see that so many countries are against bitcoins.

Governments that love to fuck their citizens and steal their money - don't like Bitcoin.  Therefore Russia and China must outlaw it or stop stealing from the people.  Don't worry, Russians are used to getting fucked in the ass and the Chinese are too timid to do anything. 

It will have almost no effect on the rest of the world.  Carry on. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:58:47 AM

Did Russia banned bitcoin? I'm too late in news. The last news I heard is that China banned ICOS. But not bitcoin, but right now, Russia banned bitcoins? For what reason? Do you have any article that supports this?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

do not panic this is all,
russia makes a new vibration let all countries panic about it,
this is all the russian trick because russia has a new plan.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:11:24 AM

As soon as we reach $ 5000 there is a ban somewhere!

Yes.. Your prediction is right. now bitcoin cross $5000 and they almost raise $5900+.

I don't know how much increasing bitcoin price in this month. Bitcoin face so many problems , legal issue , some here Banned but bitcoin price never stop they will increase.

We hope In the last of this year bitcoin price will cross $7000... Its only my Opinion.

Thank You.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:18:25 AM

I think if Russia has banned Bitcoin, Bitcoin prices have risen in the past few days, which is really good because no country can control Bitcoin at this time and the Bitcoin community has done a very good job of pump Bitcoin $ 5800 today
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:39:37 AM

I think if Russia has banned Bitcoin, Bitcoin prices have risen in the past few days, which is really good because no country can control Bitcoin at this time and the Bitcoin community has done a very good job of pump Bitcoin $ 5800 today

Show some articles regarding to this topic? i think President Putin has regulated Cryptocurrency in Russia and he said that he will do his job to draft law together with the Central Bank.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:19:25 PM

Even Russia banned bitcoin or not, bitcoin can still go up because it is unstoppable and there is still a lot of countries that have a lot of bitcoin users that are continue supporting and using bitcoin as a source of income and also money to buy things in their places. Bitcoin is getting higher and higher and i think that 10,000 USD price is soon to see.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:22:20 PM

whereas Russia is banned Bitcoin, but why the price is still high,  Huh
unlike China yesterday when they inaugurated Bitcoin banned immediately also bitcoin prices fall,
emm, I think they failed to drop the current Bitcoin price, lol Grin
LOL people are already know that such regulations can't stop them to trade and hodl bitcoin, they already learnt from the past when china trying to ban bitcoin but just fail.
see now, every government regulation that against bitcoin released, the price didn't shaking.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Bekoultra

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

I think the government and the banks are not able to control the money of people, which are using virtual coins. So they want to get rid of all these coins to recover the control on the money transactions.
Maybe that's one of the reasons. in my opinion the Governments fear bitcoin is a tool for illegal acts, money laundering and tax evasion in their country

Thats true, I think that our both issues could be a problem for the governemtens, we''ll have to find out what will happen.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:04:50 PM

maybe that's a wrong news, i heard russia doesn’t ban bitcoin but just forbid the exchange of bitcoin, just like in china many people spread the news that china forbids bitcoin but it’s wrong because china doesn’t forbid bitcoin but only prohibits ICO bitcoin .
maybe you should find a reliable and right news not the fake news
Freedom24

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:18:01 PM

russia won’t prohibit bitcoin, you can be a bitcoin holder in russia but you aren’t allowed to exchange bitcoin in russia, because it’s assumed as an illegal transaction by the russian government, because russian banks don’t want to legalize bitcoin and if the russian government legalize bitcoin it can disrupt russian financial system, for an example: china cannot control the ICOs and finally the chinese government forbid ICO in china, china just forbids ICO not banned bitcoin.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:39:22 PM

maybe that's a wrong news, i heard russia doesn’t ban bitcoin but just forbid the exchange of bitcoin, just like in china many people spread the news that china forbids bitcoin but it’s wrong because china doesn’t forbid bitcoin but only prohibits ICO bitcoin .
maybe you should find a reliable and right news not the fake news

I have not read the news about the ICO ban in russia, their constitution considers bitcoin as money in a monopoly game. Putin also does not value bitcoin positively. It is proven by the legal interrogation they have done on Burger King for using crypto currency in their business. This is inversely related to the emergence of many ICOs from within the country especially in the development of ethereum.
mercyt

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:59:47 PM

Russia is doing the same thing as China. They bann all the exchangers and ICO's so they can open a new powerful exchanger , so they can make profit from that. Maybe they are thinking to even open their own cryptocurrency. Anyway there is no official news from government saying anything about bitcoin so until that will happen we have to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: