Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still believe in ICO ?  (Read 21674 times)
Smoikata

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:15:59 AM

I believe strong. There are a lot a really good ICOs and we should invest only in real project with good product. But yes there are a lot of scam.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:32:46 AM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still believe in ICOs, although some of them are not legit enough. I consider ICOs to be a better way of making profit, since you buy low and sell high. I further think it is wise to read about a certain project and research before you can actually invest, this will make you aware of scam ICOs.

They are certain things to look at before you can actually invest in any ICO, ensure that the team behind the project is present and their profiles are real not cat fishing. Try to analyse if the technology behind the project has potential in the near future, how its going to benefit you and if you are going to make profit.

Check if the team the behind the project is active on social media platforms and if they are responsive in answering investor queries. Finally, don't invest in a coin that has too much total supply.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:35:56 AM

Currently there are many coin ICO, many of which are unsuccessful. But this is a way to raise capital with low cost, suitable for ideas. But there are many potential risks! Have a look before investing
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:42:25 AM

As long as there is money to be made, I still believe in it, people need to know now that the space is very competitive and ICO money is helping these developers alot the truth must be told, for them to focus solely on their project they need a working capital
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:42:46 AM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I still believed in ICO but you need to choose more carefully this time. In order for you not to be scam i suggest you should check for the manager name and rank for that campaign because the true manager will also check very carefully too about the campaign projects and background before they accept this very sensitive task especially that their reputation is at stake, doing this will ensure you not to be scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ReyshElle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:51:48 AM

Yes, I still have faith in some ICO, but first you have to atleast investigate and take a look at it. If it has a potential and is worth putting your faith with.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:07:36 AM

Of course why not? Still now i believe ICO(Initial Coin Offering) but i don't know why some people not believe ICO. Every ICO is not scam sometimes few ICO is scam that means all ICO is not scam in my personal opinion.

baybeelucas

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

A star trader

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:12:18 AM

Of course there are good and bad coins in ICO, a lot of money were made by investors on ICO. It is like the early birds reaping rewards for joining in early. Of course there are scams around that need to avoid at all cost.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:16:25 AM

its still the best choice if you are willing to take some risk, if luck permits you and hit a pre sale coming from the ico just look what happen to those lucky people who played with salt lending, they got a lots of gains so better to keep finding those ico coin who have a good future plan for your money to be
secure that development will continue.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:22:31 AM

ICO is a great opportunity to make very good investment. It works and give profit only when you are able to choose the right one between hundreds and thousands. I guess ICO won't disappear any time soon.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:29:25 AM

ICO is a great opportunity to make very good investment. It works and give profit only when you are able to choose the right one between hundreds and thousands. I guess ICO won't disappear any time soon.
So many people already made decent return through ico and they are tryiong to take the ico as the opportunity to trade it. i just think about ico is now the place to trade your money for the decent bonus as to be your profit.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:32:02 AM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
yes I still believe in the existence of ico, because ico give profit to us,
indeed sometimes we can lose in investment in ico but that our own wrong
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

its still the best choice if you are willing to take some risk, if luck permits you and hit a pre sale coming from the ico just look what happen to those lucky people who played with salt lending, they got a lots of gains so better to keep finding those ico coin who have a good future plan for your money to be
secure that development will continue.

I agree, It depends on which ones you invest in. Don't just invest in the first you you stumble upon. Do your research/ read the whitepaper and so on and perhaps that way you can pick out the profitable ones. For as long it will last of course, I don't see them raise the same amounts of money for years anymore.

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:40:43 AM

Surely I believe in ICO and will keep believing in them because there will be at least one ICO in month which is hot succes for the rest of life. There have been so god dam projects which made us rich or at least gave so much money which we may not be able to earn back within a year or so. I'm grateful these ICO and I will always believe in them.

The rate is increasing no matter what but it's our own responsibility to check for the genuine ICO and then invest into it. In this quarter I believe in social coin ICO and it's doing great as far as I know. I will stay dormant now and will be watching for the next potential ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:42:17 AM

Yes ofcourse, I still believe in ICO just like domraider it was so successful ICO because all tokens has been sold. We understand that not all ICO's are legit, there are also scam which is not seriousing their project.

I am new to the market of bitcoin. Thus, signs to safeguard myself against scams are very limited to me. As a more experienced user, can you give me some clues to tell if an ICO is a scam, or even if it's not, if it will prosper in the current market setting. Too bad for me, I found out about bitcoin later than I should have, but it's never too late, if you are eager, I believe.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:44:18 AM

More and more new ICOs is announced and they have now become popular. I still believe ICO because with so much variety to choose from, you can go about picking a viable ICO.
roganite

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:51:07 AM

I do still believe in ICO's. I think the number has been affected by the sheer amount of ICO's appearing, and i still believe there are some great ICO's that really have value to investors and the community in general.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:43:24 AM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
yes i do believe coz even if some ICO's did not succeed.means all of those will not..and because of ICO's lots of projects coming for as so we still have campaign to join.

rajakoin1994

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:52:59 AM

Yes of course.
No reason not to believe in ICO.
Because if you already have enough experience, it will be very easy to find profit in ICO.
We only need to do research on the ico, if we think the ico will provide benefits in the future. Do not hesitate to make an investment!
amirsambudi

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:58:29 AM

If you analyze and predict well, you will find some very potential ico. it's promising and I still believe it to make a profit in the future Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: