Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:24:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still believe in ICO ?  (Read 21679 times)
peter888yeo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

Yes of ....course Smiley Smiley
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:35:22 AM

I still very much believe in ICOs, its just that scammers are increasing everyday

Orange Guy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:40:39 AM

Yeah ICO's are the bomb.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:53:06 AM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

no they are not decreasing but rather they are incresing because as you see recently there are many ico's on the bounty/alcoins sections are poping like a mushroom and i think there are hundrends and thousands of them and now you cant tell who is the legit ones because most of them also are only scamming people who invested and promoted them. so youd better think twice before joining them and make sure you check first their infos.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

I still believe in ICO as this market is very developed and very popular in the modern world. I think in the future ICO will be the trend of traders and they will invest a lot in this market
bambarmia (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

no they are not decreasing but rather they are incresing because as you see recently there are many ico's on the bounty/alcoins sections are poping like a mushroom and i think there are hundrends and thousands of them and now you cant tell who is the legit ones because most of them also are only scamming people who invested and promoted them. so youd better think twice before joining them and make sure you check first their infos.
I said number of successful ICO's, not all ICO's
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

In fact ICO makes me successful and more profitable than hold Ethereum or bitcoin, besides that most ICO year is successful so we can get big profit, but we have to be selective because there is a scam ICO for example bitcad.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:05:36 AM

Yes I do still believe in ICOs. There are actually hundreds of it right now but still, we cannot control those whose using icos for scam. Money is evil that makes those people bad.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:16:27 AM

If you look at how ethereum has expand and still expanding base on possibility smart contract present, you will reckon with ico as a good thing tgat could make all of humanity live a better life and run a better world! ICO could be questionable based  on certain parameters. Still, ico is still the best way to fund start up without encuberance of loans and debt. As the process of ico funding progress, accountability would be demanded from the operators!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

If you look at how ethereum has expand and still expanding base on possibility smart contract present, you will reckon with ico as a good thing tgat could make all of humanity live a better life and run a better world! ICO could be questionable based  on certain parameters. Still, ico is still the best way to fund start up without encuberance of loans and debt. As the process of ico funding progress, accountability would be demanded from the operators!
Since too many iCO launched almost everyday,we really aiming to look for something new and much better and does some ICO were really worthinvesting but there are still more that needs to determined before riaking our budget.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:03:33 AM

Perhaps most of this forum is still believe in ICO. It's our live already and I can't imagine the world without ICO.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

Actually the number of succesful ICOs are not decreasing. Only the percentage of it is droping because we see more and more ICOs everyday and unfortunately most of them are just trying to take advantage of investors. So there is no harm in investing in ICO if you are experienced enough to know which one is scam or not.

crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:31:48 AM

Yes, still believe, despite the news and the fact that most of them are scam. I believe, study the market carefully and invest, waiting for regulation)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:46:18 AM

YES, I believe and i'm confident that ICO's will change my life in October and November 2017.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

entirely I don't believe in ICO, as most of them are not so serious just taking advantage, could even be a scam. but there are certainly some ico I believe, as I use on my current signature campaign.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:21:51 PM

entirely I don't believe in ICO, as most of them are not so serious just taking advantage, could even be a scam. but there are certainly some ico I believe, as I use on my current signature campaign.

Well, it is your opinion. Maybe you say that because you have been experience of getting raid by the scam ICO. But not all ICOs are having bad intension towards people who wants to invest their ICO. Just give some room in your mind and back in the race.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:24:24 PM

I still believing in ICO and ICO will growth Progressively
because Many Startup Company out there will expand their Wing
for building another project and make interested to the people who love cryptocurrency  

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:24:29 PM

Indeed, there are a ton of tricks and questioned organizations, however it doesn't imply that the there are no great ones. Only somewhat more intensive due tirelessness is required so as to dodge such trick ICOs. Regardless I put stock in ICOs at the present time regardless of the possibility that I can't state something for certain like this ICO has surpassed my desires of it. In spite of the fact that despite everything I put stock in them, I see the individuals who are very new ICO beginning by this month to be not that reliable but rather still they may even now be beneficial to put into so there's no damage in going out on a limb and contributing onto those new ICOs who knows perhaps a specific ICO running now would be extremely effective later on.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

I certainly do believe in ICO as the idea of investing certainly appeals to me, though I still have to admit that some basic rules of ICO making has already changed dramatically: for instance website and Alfa or better versions of product as well as Bounty campaigns with large budgets have already become a must for all ICOs. However, that doesn't not guarantee any success to the project or any of it's investors. In my opinion the problem is not in ICO's themselves, but in pre-sales and all those things going round, which make the value of tokens decrease rapidly and rise sharply. Unfortunately neither if cryptocurrencies can be regarded as a 100% safe investment and we have to keep in mind that price of evere alternative coin can fluctuate greatly over a short period of time. But I fully believe in ICO's

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still so much believe in ICOs as long as they already have a product on ground and it seems promising and as long as the team have worked on projects before which obviously has made some impact, then I can believe in such ICO's success. However, the thing is that most ICOs today are just scam and most of them won't even last except for the only thing they are good for which is being pumped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: