Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still believe in ICO ?  (Read 21680 times)
Deltaforcing

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:36:27 AM

ICOs are mostly used to fund Startups. And Startups have a 98-99% failure rate in general. So we should expect a similar amount of ICO companies to fail in the long run.

Of course the difference is ICO startups get a much much greater injection of cash from the start. Will this lead to a greater success rate? Only time will tell

Have you looked in to any ICO?? 

Yea why?
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:41:47 AM

Most of these companies didn't deserve half the money they raised. But it's an essential step in the evolution towards mass adoption

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:45:13 AM

I still believe in ICOs, their are still more rooms allocated for ICO projects, innovations, unique services . The ICOs has no negative effect in digital marketng world only the team and its creator does. it is more secure to invest in ICO when it is regulated like KYC and AMLC compliant that would make sound legits. There are more service sectors are still not embracing the new trends of blockchain technology as it is the backbone of the ICO and its token. ICOs is not all about coin or token generations but a faithful service they may serve to their end users and what makes the ICO sustainable and evolving.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:27:43 AM

I believe that ICO makes a huge positive contribution to the development of the crypto currency and therefore their implementation is now necessary and useful. Although their conduct for various reasons does not achieve the desired result, I still believe in the ICO, in particular, the one whose avatar I'm wearing now, and I hope that it will be completed successfully. If holding a certain part of the ICO was not successful, this does not mean that they already need to stop believing. In general, this is a necessary and useful work, which brings additional comfort and comfort to people.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
The daddy

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:32:41 AM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still believe in ICO. Because ICO made a huge positive contribution to the development of the crypto currency. Also, there implementation is now necessary and very useful. I still believe in the ICO. And if holding a certain part of the ICO was not successful it does not mean that people already need to stop believing. In general, it is still necessary and a useful work which brings comfort to people.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:43:05 AM

Yes, i also still believe in ICOs. We know that there are a lot of scammer ICOs also. For finding out which are scam and which are real, go through the project's whitepaper. There you can get to know about the real ones.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:56:03 AM

Yes, i also still believe in ICOs. We know that there are a lot of scammer ICOs also. For finding out which are scam and which are real, go through the project's whitepaper. There you can get to know about the real ones.
Yes there is lots of scam Ico happening if you really invest on Ico then uahpay is the best one because it’s already regulated by Croatian government and complete concept and team is looking good. Instead of investing in non regulated Ico can invest in uahpay.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:04:25 AM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Those ICOs that are failing are those the ones with poor purpose and function. Anybody can put up an ICO but it takes so much effort to understand its purpose. ICOs are good but it should be legit and good purpose for the cryptocurrency. This issue should be the pick up points for good regulations to set.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:34 AM

It's my first time joining in an ICO, so I believe and trust the ICO I have joined in. I can't say that I don't believe since its my first time joining and not yet experiencing a scam, so I have no reason to say that I don't believe.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:54:47 AM

I still believe in ICO because investment in ICO promising high profit even though there is a big risk there. but if we really study the white paper before investing, we will know which ICO has great potential. Always use money management and risk management in investing ICO will make big money and consistent profit.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Most of these companies didn't deserve half the money they raised. But it's an essential step in the evolution towards mass adoption
Maybe, some of them raised too much money for a project that actually need a little money to start but the money still can be used to boost the growth of the company so there's no such thing as "the companies didn't deserve the money". they raise that much money because people think they deserve and that's the point here.
Vivimubarak

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:58:16 AM

of course still believe because of ICO, many businesses and companies can raise funds for their projects. there are some successful ICO but there is also a scam.
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

ICOs are mostly used to fund Startups. And Startups have a 98-99% failure rate in general. So we should expect a similar amount of ICO companies to fail in the long run.

Of course the difference is ICO startups get a much much greater injection of cash from the start. Will this lead to a greater success rate? Only time will tell
can you tell me the proof about startups have 98 - 99 percent failure rate in general? i meant please you can show me the proof. You must know we are in the crypto and this is not usual stocks market.
Demand and interest has very important role in this case.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:21:39 PM

First you have to check and research your self that is the ICO is scam or not. For that purpose you have to mind some thigs like, Scam projects will often make bold claims about their product even though said project offers nothing new or disruptive.If the whitepaper is full of these type of bold claim and buzzwords with no clear meaning, no actual tech is discussed and only high level descriptions are given, then this is definitely a scam.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:02:23 PM

There is too many fake coin with huge marketing to seduce us, they earn millions dollars and then disappear, so I don't really trust the ico anymore
LuckyLucy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

Yes - even though ICOs are hard to predict and it's mainly built on trust - I still believe in them. I mean, don't get me wrong, this business platform attracts a lot of crypto-criminals/scammers/hackers that make ICOs look less reliable + all the companies that lack of experience and fail as soon as they start the business, but... I guess it's just part of the process. I believe that every day from now on there will be more ICOs and it will be harder to decide which one is worth investing, but the satisfaction that you get once you find a gem outweighs all doubts. In this business you just have to focus, stay smart, do your research and hope for the best.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

There are legit ICOs and a lot of scams. Some ICO turn scams because of various reason not that it was intended.Even with the high rate of ICO scams I still believe in them . ICOs are high risk investment.Having that in mind, one need to be very careful when investing .This is were your due diligent comes in. One thing for sure is that, ICO is like gambling where you either make profit or loss your funds.
I don't like to join any ICO's that are being placed on this forum because they usually have a point where they just shut down. There's only a few ICO's that are reliable, but people don't believe in them.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
abcd7

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:06:31 PM

guys i cant find a reason to do not believe in ICOs make a good research we are only to the beginning of this marathon so you have time to make your research and find the best project to invest
Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

You just have to do extensive researches and I'm sure you'll find the right one!
thycrypto

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:20:33 PM

Not going to say any names. But I invested in an ICO. I bought during presale and was supposed to get a bonus after the ICO and after the coins were put into account. Now I found out that coins are selling on an exchage and the ICO sale did not even start. What is even worse is that on the exchage it is selling below what I bought at ICO. The team is not responding to all the upset investors. This is not the first ICO doing something like this. Investors should be careful.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: