Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:58:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5504 times)
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:01:20 AM

Very unique project and I think we all need that kind of services because the current time there is no other plateform which gives you freedom for buy or sell your products through Cryptocurrency.. So I think that would be going great. BEEQB is looking great and more promising.. 

THNX. Contribute now. Smiley Support us.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:15:57 AM

i like your project.  Translation Vietnamese?

Trust info and best team

I will inverting

Yes  we are interested in  Vietnamese translator:

to registrate the participation fill this form  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oLcLhGvfLcyFdih6vt65i4gOldR0HeWgGwe1lRSTMww/edit?usp=drive_web

translate:
Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060529.0
ANN thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254760

MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:16:13 AM

Sorry, if I wrote before the developer, I hurried, but I believe that the project will be large and international and Russia will also use this program.

Business inRussia already use BEEQB. Smiley
And in China, too, uses BEEQB? Their market is very large ...
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:40:42 AM

Sorry, if I wrote before the developer, I hurried, but I believe that the project will be large and international and Russia will also use this program.

Unfortunately not. BEEQB is still very early beta. If you want to become our tester, we will be glad to see you. In january we will release chinese localization and any chinese company can enjoy BEEQB.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:14:21 AM

I would like to reserve croatian translation if possible
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:24:48 AM

I would like to reserve croatian translation if possible

To registrate the participation fill this form  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oLcLhGvfLcyFdih6vt65i4gOldR0HeWgGwe1lRSTMww/edit?usp=drive_web

translate:
Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060529.0
ANN thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254760
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:31:38 AM

Registered!

Let me know if i'm accepted Cheesy
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:35:41 AM

2. We started developing our own wallet, which will support Bitcoin and BEE...
What about Ethereum and ERC20 tokens? As you know, it`s very popular now Smiley Maybe later?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:47:31 AM

What about Ethereum and ERC20 tokens? As you know, it`s very popular now Smiley Maybe later?

BEEQB tokens - are ERC-20 tokens. But our future wallet will support only Bitcoin and BEE.
if our clients ask us to add more currency we will think about it. But not now. Now we should publish stable version of BEEQB and add to the BEEQB network at least 10.000 companies. BEEQB wallet - is only wallet which will support SnappyConfirm protocol. We think is the coolest thing in the world after the ice-cream. Smiley
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:03:17 AM

Q: What would lead to an accrual of monetary value to your underlying token?

A: An important aspect is the availability of the beta version of the products. We plan to publish a stable version in the very near future and begin implementing it to our client from waiting list. We developed a brand strategy for the token and are ready to provide the market with a lot of positive news about the product, new customers, new deployment markets and so on. At the same time, we reserve funds to ensure the growth of the value of the token. We will make efforts to ensure that the token shows continuous positive growth and maintains the status of high liquidity.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

BEEQB tokens - are ERC-20 tokens. But our future wallet will support only Bitcoin and BEE.
if our clients ask us to add more currency we will think about it. But not now. Now we should publish stable version of BEEQB and add to the BEEQB network at least 10.000 companies. BEEQB wallet - is only wallet which will support SnappyConfirm protocol. We think is the coolest thing in the world after the ice-cream. Smiley

Definitely a chocolate chip ice-cream!
Is there any list of companies already signed up for this?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:33:33 PM

Sure. Few of brands signed in our Roadmap. Another will announcement after that the token will be listed on exchanges - first huge news for the token's price growthing.
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:15:24 PM

I think that your customers will be asked to add some currency other than bitcoin and not just one. I can not advise you, but nevertheless, the aim of this should be already now, that would be timely and quickly react. It can not be that it was only on the bitcoin, it is limited in quantity. If you have many customers, then they all need bitcoin and there will be a rise in bitcoin. If some firms continue to do so, then bitcoin will turn into a corporate currency and it will be bought by all firms for their calculations. It will be harder for ordinary people to get bitcoins. I think Nakamoto will be disappointed.   Grin
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

Unfortunately not. BEEQB is still very early beta. If you want to become our tester, we will be glad to see you. In january we will release chinese localization and any chinese company can enjoy BEEQB.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm just planning to use BEEQB) at what rate will BEEQB be considered at the time of the transaction? from which exchange will the price be?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:50:38 PM

I think that your customers will be asked to add some currency other than bitcoin and not just one. I can not advise you, but nevertheless, the aim of this should be already now, that would be timely and quickly react. It can not be that it was only on the bitcoin, it is limited in quantity. If you have many customers, then they all need bitcoin and there will be a rise in bitcoin. If some firms continue to do so, then bitcoin will turn into a corporate currency and it will be bought by all firms for their calculations. It will be harder for ordinary people to get bitcoins. I think Nakamoto will be disappointed.   Grin

Everyone can buy BEE and make payments with BEE. Smiley
We are understanding what you talking about. But the moment we decide to add all 750 altcoins to our system, we need to forget that BEE is not an altcoin, BEE is a currency for reckoning in the real world. BEE is not Altcoin. The fact is that at the moment there is only one currency for which you can buy something. And it's bitcoin. Why should we promote other currencies? We are sure that we will be able to create the best currency in the world.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:54:29 PM

I heard there are several companies already signed,  mostly from Russia. However this project is multynational, wish spread your services all over the world.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:55:35 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm just planning to use BEEQB) at what rate will BEEQB be considered at the time of the transaction? from which exchange will the price be?

The answer to your question is given in the subject line. But, we can repeat.
At the exchange rate, which the seller chooses. This means that the seller himself decides on the incoming value of the token. We believe that sellers will choose a loyal exchange rate for the customer. Business exists at the expense of customers. Than there will be more clients, the business will develop faster. We are interested in having our clients have many customers. And clients of our clients have received the most favorable conditions for the purchase of goods on the market.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:58:23 PM

I heard there are several companies already signed,  mostly from Russia. However this project is multynational, wish spread your services all over the world.

You are absolutely right. We test the product in the companies of our friends. We have already signed a memorandum of partnership with companies from England, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland. It remains to complete the testing and show the stable version of BEEQB.
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:05:34 PM

I heard there are several companies already signed,  mostly from Russia. However this project is multynational, wish spread your services all over the world.
Many programs are outdated and do not meet the requirements of the latest technology. Beeqb is a new product that can replace a lot of old, which is no good now. Time does not stand still, everyone should use new technologies to be competitive.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:24:41 PM

Many programs are outdated and do not meet the requirements
 of the latest technology. Beeqb is a new product that
 can replace
a lot of old, which is no good now.
Time does not stand still and we must use new technologies
 to be competitive.

Absolutaly agree with you,  but i think project can meet one difficult - all businesses are not eager to change counting their accounting  process from excel or another crm.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: