Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7149 times)
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

You are right, buying at the right time is the most important thing. Knowing when it's the right time is not easy though... I look at the charts and see previous pattern to decide if a price is good to enter or not...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockTechnology

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

I buy in parts at a low price (as now), thereby averaging the purchase price to a lower value
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

In my opinion, there is one important factor which plays a very vital role in this kind of thing and that whether you are having this much of budget that you can afford buying of bitcoin or not. If you have enough resources at the time when market price is low, then buy at that time.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

to be honest, choosing the time to buy is as difficult as the time to sell. to choose the right time to buy, it depends 100% your experience. No one can gurantee 100% for you.
Definitely there are no tools available that can tell you whether this is best time for buying or selling. For this experience is one thing that can help you. And this experience surely comes from winnings and losings in the past. So don’t be disturbed if you fall in bitcoin world that is all getting your experience level up to the star mark.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

I buy when there is a dip in price watching closely the support and resistance levels. Once a new high is made the market tends to retrace so I watch  to see if the support level is tested. If it does I will enter and buy then follow the trend upwards to pick some profits
Of course in business and trading concepts the shares are only bought when the prices are low, and it holds pretty much applicable to bitcoin also. The values are now decreasing and we are seeing the trend nowadays but one must need to understand that the only thing to be kept under consideration is not the low prices but the behavior also. The behavior of the market in the upcoming days.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

I buy when there is a dip in price watching closely the support and resistance levels. Once a new high is made the market tends to retrace so I watch  to see if the support level is tested. If it does I will enter and buy then follow the trend upwards to pick some profits
Of course in business and trading concepts the shares are only bought when the prices are low, and it holds pretty much applicable to bitcoin also. The values are now decreasing and we are seeing the trend nowadays but one must need to understand that the only thing to be kept under consideration is not the low prices but the behavior also. The behavior of the market in the upcoming days.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

Will as a newbie I don't any btc right now.

However if I had I will bu6 btc when it is down, that is the easiest way that I know to double my profit.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
There is right time to sell and to buy bitcoins. Today, I can say that it is the best time to buy bitcoins because the price of the per each is still low. The right time to sell our bitcoins is when the bitcoin reach $100,000 per each.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

exactly even this is on the low price but when we are able to see the definition or the characteristics of it are may also to be more check it out and made you also some definition for this to be on how you are may able to earn on it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

I always buy when the price goes down in the market. But I often buy at a high price. Cry

Maybe I am not a person with enough patience. But I am long time holder,  short time price are not infect me much.

But next time, I want to be more patience, and wait the price dropped deeper to buy.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

Buy and sell in the right time is the best way to earn profit in trading. Buy when the price is at the bottom is the basic rule in trading. But spotting the bottom price is not that easily. I think you should look for the reason why the price is that bottom and keep updating. Buying when things are going back to normal.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

If your intention is to trade then obviously you need to buy coins when in dip so you can sell it in much higher price to gain more profits. In investing you don't really need to wait for the dip to buy the coins since you are aiming for a long term investment and surely it will give you huge profit in the future
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

for latecomers, in recent days there were great buying opportunities
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

I am also interested in buying coins, but i only prospecting some potential crypto coins. And now, since bitcoin and ether are now in a low price, I guess that is my time to buy. Because for me I buy coins at a low price. Even it is risky thing to do, but I already accepted the fact that here, we may loose or win. But I only buy small amount. 

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

You buy just like the great Warren Buffet said - when you have researched the fundamentals and believe a stock (or in our case coin) to be undervalued, and for it to have a future. Timing the entry price is a rather pointless endeavor if you're a serious investor and not a day trader. Whether you buy it 5% cheaper or not, or are wrong and buy it 5% more expensive, is most of the time just luck. Buy when you're ready, at whatever the market price is, and then hold it long term until it reaches the true capability you see.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

There is right time to sell and to buy bitcoins. Today, I can say that it is the best time to buy bitcoins because the price of the per each is still low. The right time to sell our bitcoins is when the bitcoin reach $100,000 per each.
Right, I am sure that many people will grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin now that the price is low. Bitcoin will soon recover and if ever a pump happens after this huge dump, the price will be too high for every one of us to invest. Though there are people who can afford investing whenever they want to (even if the price is high), it will still be profitable to buy at low prices not just for bitcoin but also for other cryptos. The market is full of surprises anyway and I am sure that once you spend time on understanding the details you will know how volatile coins are and that patience is needed to be successful here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

actually trading is quite easy, but it is difficult to determine when to sell and when to buy, because I often miss the best moment and I can not get a profit. I am currently continuing to learn in trading in order to get bigger profits Smiley

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

If you want to buy crypto currency you can buy anytime if you have a real money. If your bank support crypto currency you can deposit your balance and you can buy coin from your bank account. I’m buy coin when crypto currency market is down because if I buy those coin down market you must make a profit so right time to buy altcoin when market price is dump.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

I usually buy at the dip or in a pullback because you can get it more cheaper that means you can get more profit rather than buying it already near it's resistance i buy when it touches or near it's nearest support.

AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Whenever there’s a dip. This actually applies to any investment vehicle. Be it stocks, funds or currencies. Buy when they dip and sell when they hit major resistance. Never ever buy when the price is peaking. Wait for the correction and buy after the sell-off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: