Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8878 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

Sometimes when people panic, they did decision wrong ,so avoid to panic guys. That's normal if the price down just relax ,wait and hold. I already got panic before but i never sell my coin i'll still keep holding on it.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:26:50 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

That's true. During the downfalls, we should hold Bitcoin more and even buy more Bitcoin because it will eventually increase. And to think of those people who held their Bitcoin during the recent backdrop that made its value to fall from 4500 down to 3500 will surely have a huge profit by now since the value of Bitcoin is now at 6000$ and is still rising.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:42:54 PM

Sometimes when people panic, they did decision wrong ,so avoid to panic guys. That's normal if the price down just relax ,wait and hold. I already got panic before but i never sell my coin i'll still keep holding on it.

Well people eventually will realize that. You probably will observe that most panic sellers are those that are new to btc. Once they've seen the recovery of bitcoin after a dip, they'll have more control the next time they see a price drop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I think dumping is one of the fastest ways to reduce the value of Bitcoin, which makes people panic and dare not keep the BTC any longer. For long-time investors, they are calm in every case and make decisive and mutant decisions. Therefore, I advise you to stay calm and think carefully before doing something

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:31:54 PM

Holders get more profits because of the panic sell, actually bitcoin has proven it from a similar incident like this, where there was a decrease and then bitcoin prices rose higher, I think this is a familiar thing.
Smart holders actually get happy when new investors make such mistakes. Panic selling out is what big investors want at times to grab more bitcoin. This has been happening since the birth of crypto coins. It is sad to see people losing their wealth but every investor must trust the asset where he invested his money once. Sacrifice comes before success in the dictionary. For a great increase in price, we need a good dip first.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:55:15 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

I agree with you. When you are doing long term goal with bitcoin its better to hold some of it for the future. Maybe get some of your bitcoin and do some trading or gambling if you want but hold some of it. I know that bitcoin's price will increase in the future so its better to hold now. Holding bitcoin longer equals higher profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
okinnas

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

True, never sell unless you really need to. Applies to alt coins as well. Once fork is finish bitcoin price will still be stable and may dip but not that huge and alts for sure will sky rocket once again.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

i see in the exchanges, bitcoin price is getting down for a little and i think people is not panic to see this and still hold their bitcoin. we don't have to be panic when the price is down. we should have a plan to hold our bitcoin for a long term like many of us said so when the price is really in high price, we can sell to take profit. but unfortunately, some people will use this chance to make people panic and we have seen this before and for now, i hope we are not getting panic and stay calm to waiting the price is back to increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:17:37 AM

Holding your coins is always the smartest move you can do, if you can afford to do that! Smiley

Be patient, one day you will make much more profits, don't forget that this is a long-term investment guys!

Stay calm and hold your coins Wink.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:45:04 AM

Well people eventually will realize that. You probably will observe that most panic sellers are those that are new to btc. Once they've seen the recovery of bitcoin after a dip, they'll have more control the next time they see a price drop.

It's normal as human to panic but after you feel panic, just calm and pick up your thoughts and don't trade when you feel that you're still in panic. And don't make panic a habit, learn to overcome every detail of it. Always trust and have a confidence that your coin will recover after it crashes.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:53:30 AM

It's normal as human to panic but after you feel panic, just calm and pick up your thoughts and don't trade when you feel that you're still in panic. And don't make panic a habit, learn to overcome every detail of it. Always trust and have a confidence that your coin will recover after it crashes.

I think it is relatively easy to say "Don't panic" , but actually when we do panic then our emotions take over our mind and we take wrong decision. If someone  invested more than he could afford to lose he would panic and take wrong decisions for sure.

w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:53:41 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

I agree. We’ve experienced this before if I’m not mistaken. The same hing happened before, and eventually it will get better again. So, all the people needs to do now is just be patient.
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:58:48 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

I agree to this. Yes most people do panic sell because they think that is the best time to sell bitcoin. we know the prize of bitcoin is unpredictable yet some of us is new to the market. I do this sometimes but for no I realize it that it is not good to panic sell you bitcoin.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

Holders get more profits because of the panic sell, actually bitcoin has proven it from a similar incident like this, where there was a decrease and then bitcoin prices rose higher, I think this is a familiar thing.
I think you have mixed up the two things. Actually prices becomes higher only when there is shortage of bitcoin in the market. Many people buy bitcoin and the bitcoin ratio in the market gets easy again and prices are getting down because supply and demand are not in much difference. Still, you are some how right that people often sell at panic and they don’t have to repeat this next time.
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:37:11 PM

Yeah that’s true that now investor are well aware that panic selling will give them loss as well as it will also give loss to the bitcoin prices and now everyone’s strategy has changed a lot because of the people who lost a lot of money due to panic selling they shared their experiences here and newbies are now mature enough they simply hold their coins when prices get low and this is the good mindset for investor.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:26:58 PM

In my opinion, there is nothing more profitable than that of holding your bitcoins in the world of crypto currency. The only thing you need to have is to learn how to control your nerves and remain patient.

Patience is the only key if you want to earn a good amount of profit not only in case of holding but in other case as well. If you will lose control your nerves and will go for panic selling, then you will get nothing but loss.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:33:56 PM

The price is at $5,800 and that's good for those people that never do panic selling. When the price was back at $3,000 I knew it that many will be selling at the range of $3,500 because they thought that bitcoin's price will be falling down. And this is the reason why the price of bitcoin pumped again, because many had bought a lot of bitcoin when the price reached that dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:44:33 PM

Great advice in theory but you know many people are gonna panic sell regardless. This may be for a variable of situations but the most prevalent being they are either weak or leveraged too high.

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:06:26 PM

You should absolutely not do panic selling otherwise you will regret it for the rest of your life. Bitcoin's value will continue to rise for many years to come so keep holding.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:49:57 PM

In my opinion, there is nothing more profitable than that of holding your bitcoins in the world of crypto currency. The only thing you need to have is to learn how to control your nerves and remain patient.

Patience is the only key if you want to earn a good amount of profit not only in case of holding but in other case as well. If you will lose control your nerves and will go for panic selling, then you will get nothing but loss.

Still,  we can't force other people to hold their bitcoins.  We do not know the real reason or their motives for selling and we only assumed that they are just panic selling.  Anyways I am also getting attractive to sell my coins because the price is really high and that I can buy what I want to buy but then I remember that there is a fork coming.  The fork might result to higher market price so I will hold my coins for now.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: