Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8878 times)
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:35:05 PM

yes dont do panic selling if you do it everybody lost our profit and money. but in the other side all big investor have a big profit to it. all of the small time investor and traders become poor and lost money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VeroBTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

i think its alright if somebody get panic and sell their coin.
people like that give us more chance to more fast get rich than usual Grin
panic sell will give you chance to get jackpot. people who have much bitcoin will control bitcoin price and its a trap. so, just wait until the price normal or high.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:12:33 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Yeah it is true that panicking can lead to lose all of our money. We should be calm if we are trading our coins because we can think better and we can earn more money if we are not panicking.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:46:43 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Yeah it is true that panicking can lead to lose all of our money. We should be calm if we are trading our coins because we can think better and we can earn more money if we are not panicking.

i have experience in panicking when i see my coins is drop too far and i only can trying to sell with fast and after the coins is sell, i only regret because the price is back to higher. and after that, i always check first the price and if i can get some clue, then i will only waiting for the price is increase back. it is not good if we panic because the price is down, my suggestion is to be calm down, thinking clear and don't thinking to sell with fast because once you are thinking like that, then you only do with fast.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:57:40 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

Bitcoin's price is always decreasing and increasing so there is no new about it but the problem is the people who thinks that if bitcoin's price is decreasing for consecutive days it will dump and dump so they tends to do panic selling because they are afraid to loss some money on their holdings. They can't accept the fact that bitcoin's price is fluctuating every time.

Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:31:51 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

Nothing good will happen if someone do something when in panic. It is because they cant think critically and also theyre nervous about what they are doing. So dont do panic buying as well as panic selling. Know the time when to buy and sell bitcoin. You can do that by continuosly monitoring its unstable price.
Panic selling gives unbearable loss to investor as well as to bitcoin because bitcoin never let down anyone’s money and who do panic selling are mostly newbies they are not well aware of the up and downs it the bitcoin prices and when price go down they start selling and in result this give loss to bitcoin and it take time to recover the previous prices also so control nerves in such situations.

Panic loss is based on your wrong decision at the Correct time.If the price of bitcoin is reduced means,it's the correct time to inverse your money.Not to lose your money.So just plan to brought /inverse your money if the price of bitcoin is reduced.Even you can sell the holding Altcoin and inverse in the BTC.This is the best way to react when the price of Bitcoin price is decrease.
The price of bitcoin is rising again and I think selling your bitcoin is not a sensible deal. I want to keep all my bitcoin in my blockchain bitcoin wallet and will sell them out when the price will reach to 10000 US dollars. So that I will earn more and more money. I suggest you to be patient and wait for the good times to come. No need to hurry because you will lose your investment without proper planning.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:32:43 PM

in 2013 BTC become half just because of PANIC SELLING .
i dont think its possible now but if PANIC SELLING continue price will obviously  go down.

I did not heard about it.  In case it happened again, I will be very happy because that would be a great time a big opportunity for me to buy bitcoins.  And I am sure many who believes in bitcoin will do the same.  Panic selling is made by people who do not knew bitcoin very well.
I think all the people in this forum think that they are feeling not well. Everyone realize that selling in this day is beyond the sense. Why one should lose his investment while he has the opportunity to earn more and more money but it needs a little patience. Just wait for the price to go up and regain its old price and may be more than that and then that will be the time to sell your bitcoin or convert it into your local currency.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

New people in crypto need to understand this: Both panic selling and FOMO'ing are very bad and will ruin your long term profits. Don't trade with emotions - think rationally and dont make any impulse decisions without thinking them through a lot.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:57:54 PM

Don't be panic because if you panic for sure you lose some profit. Don't worry about the price of bitcoin if you see it decrease its better if you buy more bitcoin because if you do that they have possible that you earn big if the price recover again. But I hope the price of bitcoin continue to increase so se can make more profit in the future. But if you see the price will not increase anymore you can sell it.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:12:23 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

Yeah do not panic selling, that is a very wrong move, if ever that the price of your coins drops do not panic selling it because it will always come back to its original price or even much bigger. Haven't you noticed that, everytime that bitcoins falls after a month it will rise again, and it will rise higher than it is before. Look what happen before the segwit, the price falls tremendously and a lot of people are panic selling and they cut off their loss. But after the segwit the price almost doubles and all those who cut off their loss loses their money permanently so that their own fault they never trust bitcoins.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

You are telling the right thing, not only bitcoin but the same thing applies for alts too. You should never panic and sell off your bag because the price fluctuates everytime. Just wait and be patient and one day you will see every crypto going green. NEVER sell off during a blood bath.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:01:16 PM

Yes dont do panic selling always remember that you should hold any of your coins coz whales are manipulating the price of the market.. they want to dump it when he reach is targeted price and always remember look the chart and fundamentals of your coins. panic sellers always lose while holders are always winner

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

Panic will only make your mind becomes chaotic and unfocused. I know that panic is a natural thing when reality does not match expectations. like when the price goes down and you're surprised at it but the best thing to do is stay calm so you can think as well. you can check first on market conditions. what is the best between holding or cutlose?
that's usually what I do when the price goes down
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

Guys don't do panic selling as the title says because panic selling can cause decrease of the price of bitcoin. If we can make it more stable that many people bought btc and invest on it we could reach the $10000 barrier soon. I already did panic selling before but right now I'm gonna hold because i know that bitcoin could go rocket before the end of the year.
Yeah that is true, panic selling makes the bitcoin price gets lower, when a lot of us sell our bitcoins at the same time then that is the time bitcoin price will dump. So, we really need to be more more patient since that is the key for us to get huge bitcoin price and gain more profit in the future and $10,000 is not impossible to hit.
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:38:17 AM

I've learned my lesson well in the past fork that happened last november. That time I panicked and sold my bitcoin and after that, the price of bitcoin skyrocket. It's really natural but I think if you are confident with bitcoin, you wont panic and wait until bitcoin has recover. Panic wont help you profit. That will only make you lose the opportunity to gain.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:24:12 AM

I really can't understand panic sellers , how you can sell something under the price you bought and deep inside you know it will be fix its price sooner or later.

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:58:27 AM

Yes, panic selling is one of the most stupid things you can do with bitcoin. It's sometimes hard to keep calm.  But you need to remember that the instability of the Bitcoin's price is normal and it will grow again. You can get a much bigger profit if you wait.
Yeah all the people are now aware of it because the bitcoin price and the value will get more and more space so buy the value of the bitcoin, it is very important to have the bitcoin for the long time and the price will increase more and more, as much as you buy because if you will buy the bitcoin and will hold for the long time you will be able to get the profit indeed, so selling price is not good for the small time.
sirslayer

Activity: 540
Merit: 501

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:32:53 AM

Sometimes it's hard not to panic and keep calm. But when the price falls it's a good chance to buy Bitcoin but not to sell it. Because in a few days the price will increase again and you will be very sorry. You have to be patient.

Honestly, for someone who is going to be holding for long, I do not see any reason why they should panic. Most people are just in this ride looking for the fastest ways to double their money and have no idea what bitcoin is even all about. Ask some people today to tell you what they understand about the blockchain technology, they will blab rubbish.
However, if you understand the value of bitcoin and also understand the volatility after monitoring and studying the movement since the beginning, then you will see dips as blessings instead.
This is just pretty right. Bitcoin is totally still undervalued, so what any hypocrite wants to say won't stop the value from increasing the more. As the adoption keeps increasing we will keep seeing the value rising the more and at this stage, compare the adoption to when we will have mass adoption.

Just as you have said as well, the fact that we are still early adopters is why we are experiencing this high volatility, a time will come when the volatility will reduce and we will end up seeing the light volatility seen by other currencies which is normal and not worry too much about it.
Yes I agree with you trade and investment not accept any panic and pressure so we need to be very open minded while doing trade or investment here because price up and down is a part of market trade some time it will be high and some time it will be low so we need to be relax and no need to make panic thane you can take profit.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:33:31 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

Panic selling is a practice not only in bitcoin, it is a human nature to dispose things once the value goes down, hoping to cut the loss. But it is in fact a wrong practice.
If you are into the world of bitcoin, then the worst thing which you can ever do with yourself is getting panic and losing control over your nerves. There is nothing fruitful which you can get in result by doing panic selling. You will only lose your money if you decide something like this at the time when the prices are falling down. You actually need to remain cool and calm and try to remain patient and hold your coins.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:34:55 AM

That's what we must do if this is happening.Panic buying can lead us to wrong decision.Patience is a must to be able to achieve a good results.Other people can't handle this kind of situation because maybe their lack of trusting the potential increase of a crypto.
Being panicked at most of the crucial times, is the reason majority of traders indulged in. they didn’t knew how to make themselves controlled over emotions.

When the hard times came in market, they just got panicked and they definitely ending up with huge losses. So, patience is one of the most vital and important key for success. All you need is be patient and be wise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: