Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8879 times)
Airdrop International

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:31:10 PM

Of course no need to panic but i think that i can be more tha  profitable to sell our bitcoins when it goes down to then be able to buy more bitcoins. If you don't have a lot of bitcoins it can be a good solution to have more bitcoins. It's easier to trade when you have time to see in direct what is the bitcoin price.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:02:59 PM

Of course no need to panic but i think that i can be more tha  profitable to sell our bitcoins when it goes down to then be able to buy more bitcoins. If you don't have a lot of bitcoins it can be a good solution to have more bitcoins. It's easier to trade when you have time to see in direct what is the bitcoin price.
But you just think that if no one will sell then the price of bitcoin will increase continuously and in this way not any fluctuations to downward will occur so we all will earn the profit equally and with a more faster speed and without doing any efforts. While if we start to sell and buy then the increase will be at slower speed.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:23:35 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Instead of panic! why not hold more bitcoins and wait another months and years. Manipulaters do create fud news so panic sellers will sell their bitcoin. stay away from them instead hold bitcoin

I just realized that we can't blame those people who do panic selling when bitcoin's price drops. It's because, they wanted to make it sure that even if they will only gain small amount of profit, at least they were able to have profit. They're not brave enough to take the risk. In my case, I almost sell my bitcoin when the price drops, gladly my partner encouraged me not to sell it and keep on holding it. It's much better to hold it as long as you can. Keep your faith in bitcoin, and everything will be fine in the next week/s after its drops.
truecrusader666

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:24:16 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Panic is one thing, and making smart moves regarding price fluctations is a whole different concept.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:26:50 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

Let them to sell their bitcoins just don't mind them. We all have different perception on how we look at bitcoin value so if they think that is the right time to sell let them be. As I can see there's no bad effect to bitcoin when some people are selling their bitcoins. In fact it is one of the reason why bitcoin value is increasing because of high supply.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:52:43 PM

We can't force anyone to sell their bitcoins or any altcoins if  they experience slide in the price. Mostly new users that come here because they ride quickly without knowing the risk of investing. Other users sell to minimize loses but most of the times only people who panic will sell it immediately because they think it will slide more.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:53:25 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

There two types of of so called  panic sellers and the respnsible sellers. Panics seller's is the one that doesnt understand the true concept of bitcoin for example some inexperience trader wants to have quick money but that doesnt mean a lot and they are alarmed to the fluctuating decrease of it and causing to panic sell. On the other hand some users really sell their initiall coins cause they have to do so urgent matters appeared before them and even on a decrease of it they wont hesitate to sell just for their loved ones.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:46:12 AM

Don’t do the panic selling and just hold your bitcoin. On early years bitcoin price decrease massively but some bitcoiner just maintain and keep their bitcoin, and now the person that hold there bitcoin has is a millionaire and gaining much higher profit on their investment. So if you don’t need extra cash, just keep your investment grow and relax.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:53:57 AM

WE cant blame people for selling in panic specially those who are new in this kind of business and industry.Volatility pushes them to sell bitcoins due to panic or worry of losing money if they hold still into their bitcoins because  they are seeing price drops

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:55:37 AM

I haven't in panic selling yet. I keep my patience and positivity that the price will get into its selling price. I'm talking about my trading transactions with months already. Panic selling is sometimes an option. But it also needs timing. For me its better to wait. Or sell just a portion yet to have chance to gain in the future time.

laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:59:42 PM

When most do in panic selling the best time to buy or grab its opportunity to buy. In this world of trading we need to control our emotions for us not to suffer of lose. Though when in this kind of moment make it as a lesson to learn the next when you trade.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:56:49 AM

I think panicing is unhealthy when you are in crypto currency. When you are investing or trading don't panic too much because you will loose your focus on what you are doing. You will sell your crypto even at a lower price.
Panicking is not only bad in crypto market but also in real life. It has very serious negative effects on your life. You really need to practice staying calm and cool no matter what the circumstances are because this is the only way you are going to make some decent money by trading and investments. To live a successful and happy life, you need to stay as cool as cucumber under unfavorable circumstances.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

True do not panic selling otherwise you will regret it in the end you might loose your investment if you panic thats why we need to control our emotions and condition ourselves to the risk that we are taking because crypto world is too volatile thus it could lead to panicking.

matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:22:44 AM

Panic selling is just give yourself for free to the sharks and whale to swallow. Being smart and research for the reason, don't just look at the price chart please.

Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:10:04 PM

Yeah. Dont do panic selling. Its a good sign that bitcoin price is decreasing because the result of is a bigger price/Higher price.
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:41:30 PM

Yeah. Dont do panic selling. Its a good sign that bitcoin price is decreasing because the result of is a bigger price/Higher price.

Personally I have become so jaded at all these dips, I just don't even watch them any more. Selling is not even considered anymore.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

I think you are correct! We should not do panic selling. There is a big possibility that we can lose all of our money if we will do panic selling. I think we should be always stay positive and stay calm when we are doing trading. We can avoid loss if we can control our self.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:18:53 AM

Always be smart in every decision, control your self and be patience wait for the right time to sell. I think the better thing to do is save or keep bitcoin do not panic if the price become low for me this is the good opportunity to invest because for sure it will rise again.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:40:13 AM

I never do panic selling, just hold all the stuff forever Cheesy
Haha, i think you have very good self-control otherwise it would not have been possible for you to get through dumps so easily. You are lucky that you have this much control over your nerves otherwise there are many people who take wrong decisions just because of their bad emotional control. Well, in the case of bitcoin, it is worth holding even for years because its value keep increasing all the time.
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:54 AM

Now bitcoin is getting cheaper at a tremendous rate, what to do - to sell at a loss or wait until it again becomes more expensive? And if it does not become more expensive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: