Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8878 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

Panic sales will never disappear. That's just how things works - there will always be newbies with a bunch of mistakes and sharks always will earn great profit on this.

I have been in that situation and also done that.  I learned my lesson to just hold on to save your bitcoin.  I sold my bitcoin before when I continuously saw that bitcoin price started to goes down.  To cut my loss I sold them and regret it in a few hours.  Bitcoin price started to goes up and never goes down.  Newbies will always like that especially if they do not know anything about it.
At the end, except for those who did a lot of research before investing and never made a mistake of selling out of panic, usually, most people who do always get to learn their lessons and while some are lucky to bump into threads like this, some may not and before they know, they end up selling at a huge loss and when they realize their mistakes, buying back at a higher price again.

It is best for new investors to see it like this, anytime you are panicking, you end up giving the whales and those who have been stealing from you right from the onset more chance to steal from you again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Exactly, the price is going to come back to what it was eventually. Thats how I make money from other people.
I find that in fact, trading less often would have let me earn more money than i would've if I was just keeping my money in the coin.
Bitcoin and alts are highly violatile but they are on a strong uptrend.
Yes! I tell you! Dont do panic selling. Learn to wait and have patience on what you are wanted to happen. Because ghere is really a perfect time to sell or to buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Learn to wait especially to those bitcoin holders and traders.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

True, we must be confident with the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency and when there is a decrease in price then the best step is immediately recreation to the place we like because after the holiday then we will see the price go up again.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

True, we must be confident with the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency and when there is a decrease in price then the best step is immediately recreation to the place we like because after the holiday then we will see the price go up again.

This clearly is something that is literally easier said than done. Specially when you have invested great amounts of momey. And although it has been adviced that People should only invest money that they can afford to lose, a lot still invests amoints that they sure cannot afford to lose. Which is why we see a lot of panic sellers. Also, lock of knowledge on how things work gere play a big part on the number of panic sellers. But there are some that really knows a lot and some that doesn't but have strong hearts. That is what i think.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Panic selling will make us regret, the main thing we must understand in investment is to be patient and not panic, when the price drop then the best step is to buy not selling.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:27 AM

Thorough traders are tracking the charts all the time and they won't allow themselves to sell the Bitcoin when a little fall happens. The once that are selling on the slightest fall can be called bad traders because with each false move in the market a share of your coin holdings is being lost.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:38:30 AM

i did this once, i sold my btc because i taught that the value will crash down but it stopped going down and started again to go up. the next day I converted back to btc then after a while it goes down again and again, i converted back my money. I lost almost half after doing this, it only happened for 3 days  Angry Sad

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:52:23 AM

This clearly is something that is literally easier said than done. Specially when you have invested great amounts of momey. And although it has been adviced that People should only invest money that they can afford to lose, a lot still invests amoints that they sure cannot afford to lose. Which is why we see a lot of panic sellers. Also, lock of knowledge on how things work gere play a big part on the number of panic sellers. But there are some that really knows a lot and some that doesn't but have strong hearts. That is what i think.
thats true, say it is easier than the reality, sometimes many users say lucky not to panic but after the coins they buy down very deep make them scared and panicky (as happened to me) lol, I think the amount of money you invest in a coin will also greatly affect the level of panic that you will feel, the more money you make invested in that coin and when the price of the coin falls, I can make sure that you feel afraid at least,,
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

Indeed bitcoin can be interpreted as a place of investment for someone in the future but they are able or not in the face of all odds.For example there is a news that appears that bitcoin will decrease.So make them panic and immediately sell the asset without thinking about the price increase back.That factor is often cause harm to someone if not have the establishment in earnings.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Yeah. If many people will get affected by a sudden price hike and do panic selling at once, this will affect bitcoin's price in a bad way. Let us continue holding on to them because it might get 100% higher or more than what we expect. And if that time comes, we might not be able to afford to buy btc. So we will be losing a lot of profits.
aing maung

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

Yeah, I agree with you. Don't panic sell. If the price falling down, this is time to buy back
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

I've experienced it, panic selling when the price dropped dramatically, I think it was the best decision before my losses more and more. it did not take long, the price went up beyond what I imagined and I regretted my decision
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

Most of the investor sold off their bitcoins before the price crossed 20K most of them started selling off their btc when the price crossed 6K USD as they thought that the price might go down and started selling off their coins thinking that they won't go any high and finally the price crossed 10K USD and lot of investors started flocking in as it became more popular than before and it crossed 20K usd and thus turned out to be a sensational talk of the media and lot of investors started withdrawing their investment once the price crossed 20K and it resulted in creating a panic situation for the new investors which resulted in the price deflation of the market value.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

We can’t take away the possibility that they’re emotionally unstable than others,, it doesn’t mean it is wrong but it can be corrected,, not now but as experience would eventually lessen this panicking.. Op is right that it is us (users,, investors) that dictates the price of it.. So if we react badly it reflects on its price..

Well, yes we do not need to panic the price of bitcoin will still be getting high, if you panic your goal will not be achieve or will affect your plan. If you think the price is good you can sell some but it is better to keep some maybe the price will still increase much bigger than to its value when you sell the other.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Yes, don't do panic selling because you might come up with a wrong decisions. It need more patience,  don't worry the economy will just improve, sometimes goes down but it  will just recover.
hula hula

Activity: 60
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

a lot of people do panic selling when the price of the coin decreases. I thought, panic selling will lead to regret when the price of coin has been increased

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

Yesterday, when the cost of bitcoin exceeded 10,000, I was afraid that many would start selling it and the rate would drop. But this did not happen, on the contrary, the value of the crypto currency rose to 10500. Simply fantastic dynamics of growth.

Well yesterday it rose from 10k to 11k in a span of a few hours and today it plunged to 9k with the same quickness. But i don't see any panic there. People are now even hoping for these kinds of dip and corrections. You're probably a newbie if this rattles you
Corrections are totally normal in every market most especially after a very huge run. The most important thing is that we have tested a new ATH, so people are definitely going to start cashing in a lot of profit now so they can get back in once we hit the last support level. How long this is going to take is definitely not known but we should expect a pretty huge one but there is absolutely no reason to panic.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Investment decisions differ from person to person. FOMO will make some persons sell bitcoin and invest in another coin whose value is increasing more rapid than BTC at the moment.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Keep them all. Don't panic now. It is time to buy now also.
Not BTC will start to increase with ETH in a few hours so keep or buy.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

I agree with this once my friend sold in panic all his bitcoin when they were 5k and now tit is 14k he could have made a lot of profit and now he regrets his choice he should have never sold it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: