Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8893 times)
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

It went up because of the upcoming fork and down due to russian News  Roll Eyes
So true, no Need to panic; get yourself some cheap alts!
there's a point too, maybe we should switch to alt coin to make a profit when the market starts to normal, we can not do panic sell because it will make us lose, we just need to sell some for the needs.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Will you cannot blame when a person is panic specially on those new or begginer in crypto digital currency and those who invest big on that token.We all scared when we loss our profit.Thats why other imvestor sell it even though the profit is still low just to be secured that there money increase even though its small..
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

I think we cant control that kind of emotion. As of now the bitcoin price is declining (and one of the people who are the state of panic is me.). I really dont know how to control myself in this situation. But i still not selling my bitcoin, because i still believe in the potential of biycoin to increase more value more than the highest we known. Even though sometimes i have this thinking that i should sell my bitcoin because i have this fear that it might go up again. (and im losing money here, just so sad). I just hope that it will increase again cause if not, well big loss is coming our way.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

I don't believe bitcoin wouldn't reach its high anymore, although now the percentage of decrease in value is a nightmare, I keep holding mine and don't care if my investment will back in year or two

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

Panic is just a normal reaction whenever people encounter an issue they haven't encountered yet. Regarding bitcoin's stability itself, it is not something new though since it is a currency itself and just like all currencies, their value fluctuates every now and then. If you would like to be sure that all if not most of your investments won't go to waste, sell partially then leave some portion of your investments as a savings. That way, you won't have to fear losing your precious resources.
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

obviously people are dumping the market now i am lost 50% all of my

tokens , hope it will recover soon, Undecided
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Panic selling will never have a good effect. If you saw bitcoin fall then don't afraid and let it be because bitcoin will buy back, bitcoin is volatile. Just hold your bitcoin for your future and don't panic because every time passes bitcoin become more powerful and enormous.
Panic selling is equal to killing your opportunity of getting rich. It is limited to newcomers of crypto market. All old crypto investors especially that of bitcoin are very much aware of this fact and they don’t do panic selling when bitcoin is exhibiting some hard dump. Rather these people keep buying bitcoin at cheap rates during dumps and in this way they are more successful in the crypto market than others.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

good advice that you do not need to be fed a panic but it's worth having patience and keeping it and waiting until everything becomes normal
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

For me, yes don’t do panic selling your bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin price is falling, and you think your investment loss or deficit. If you can wait or hold your bitcoin just keep it and wait for a higher amount or much profitable moment, bitcoin price is fluctuating too much so just relax and don’t be to confound. Also, if you don’t need extra money don’t sell your bitcoin. Smiley
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Do panic selling so we can all profit off of it in a later stage  Grin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

good advice that you do not need to be fed a panic but it's worth having patience and keeping it and waiting until everything becomes normal

Indeed patience is virtue for us who believe that bitcoin despite its continuous dropping of price goes up again.  I learned that when this time comes, I just have to hold my bitcoin.  I do not want to have some regrets again when bitcoin price drops and I panic sell.  
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

This is happening again right now , there are so many people who are panic selling their tokens and also there are so many people that having a doubt in bitcoin because also to the decreasing of its price. Dont sell when you are loss people!
Castle07

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

Main secret of trading is simple for me : never to sell at a loss. No matter what, you try and HODL till the coin picks up again then you can take profit.
This was happening many times when I'm tired of waiting and selling the coin, it pumps within 2-3 weeks. So now I'm just HODL no matter what!
But of course if all will HODLing there won't be a market so it good there are week hands.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

Actually having many weak hands in this market is a good thing, we can take advantage of it like what happen last few days with the huge drop in prices of all coins and now the game of getting income/profit starts  Cool

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

Well its not exactly panic selling - selling during the dip and buying its low is pretty good way to save yourself some money.
juliamichaels18

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

its true feeling sad for those people who sell it cause panic. we need be patient cause good things take time. the market is recovery now and more good things are coming out. hold your coin and invest on good ico. I'm sure its the best thing to do right now. it will bring you goods and flourish more money for you.
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

yups, according to your topic, do not panic selling, I agree with you, panic selling when the price of coin is down it will make the coin prices worse.

oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

will be sorry for those who panic and have weak hands ,, it seems only a few people like that ,, because I see all will be back to normal in a few days ... then we will hold a higher profit hold ..
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

will be sorry for those who panic and have weak hands ,, it seems only a few people like that ,, because I see all will be back to normal in a few days ... then we will hold a higher profit hold ..
at least there are so many people and you know that it is one form of loss that is very annoying. if impatient and too hasty to sell one of their coin assets with ease. because I've experienced a very bad experience because of panic selling and I get nothing but loss.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

Yesterday it was difficult to resist selling, looking as everything quickly becomes cheaper. But I could handle it. Today, all the cryptocurrency is becoming more expensive and it is good. But I do not dare to invest money in the crypt, I will wait several days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: