Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:09:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8888 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

I'm not a panic seller, I personally sell bitcoin when the price is falling because of necessities. I'm not going to sell bitcoins when panicking, selling in a panic will only make you regret in the future, you better sacrifice long time to get a good profit, because I'm sure patience will not make you disappointed in the future.

Panic always kills.It will make you lose your opportunity of gaining some more dollar.Now the price of bitcoin is 11300$,we know the price will raise to 14,000$ soon.Avoid of panic selling for your future.Just hold your bitcoin in private wallet with some password.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

I never panic sell bitcoin. after the March crash.
People also need to know what is the reason for them to remain the faith on bitcoin specially on having an investment and trading out of bitcoin. For me it is a good thing to hold bitcoin specially when it doesn't require you to used much money to start an investment and trading out of bitcoin.
lucy1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

True do not panic selling. Panic can cause so much stress to us because of the losses we might incurred during the panic selling better yet evaluate the market and its history first before selling on panic time.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Well, it simple to give advice when you are not in trouble!
I know that I need to stay calm and keep my blood cool, but when I see that my money is disappearing, it's impossible to not panic.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

Well, it simple to give advice when you are not in trouble!
I know that I need to stay calm and keep my blood cool, but when I see that my money is disappearing, it's impossible to not panic.
Definetely yes avoid not panic when knowing the price of bitcoin is down. do not rush to sell bitcoin for fear of experiencing many losses if you keep it. be patient and just wait the follow of price as we know that bitcoin price is so unstable.Then be patient to keep bitcoin and be patient to sell bitcoin until bitcoin price goes up so you can sell it with expected result amd regret at the end.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

When a person trades on the exchange - he must remain calm. Do not give in to panic and euphoria, whatever the situation on the market
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Noobs always become victims of whales and day traders,they always want instant profit but they don't understand that crypto is all about patience and there is too much volatility in price.they generally think they will become millionaire in one year after investing a little but they should know in stock trading 10% profit is also considered good .
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I think this is the time of panic selling. Because bitcoin continues going down and it's so scary that bitcoin will difficultly going up. Maybe bitcoiners having salary now will quickly sold it because it will be too wasteful for them to lose many price value of bitcoin. But to the true believers of bitcoin they will buy and hold it until they want the price already. It's a big thing to sold bitcoin now. But l don't know why? I just can't do  my licence.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I agree! This would be the biggest mistake we can do to our Bitcoins. Many people are panicking because of the continuous dump of Bitcoin's price but they forgot that it just normal.
From the very beginning, we know that Bitcoins are extremely volatile so we should assume that everything will be back to normal.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

my portfolio was 45% negative on Wednesday and today it is 1% profit. Not a single trade in between. Dont make  panic sell pls !
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

I agree wiith you not to panic to sell bitcoin if price is going down. because bitcoin is volatile, it will rise and pump again, no worries, don't sell just wait patiently and hold it.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

I am early in my block chain stuff, but in November, i bought some coin, when price jump and double my money i sold ( made huge mistake), then in December same coin gone up 20X since i sold. I was so mad at myself, because i could have make good amount of money. However lesson learn in hard way. Now i always plan to hold mid to long term. So never panic sale, no matter how low it goes, it will always go up soon or later.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

I agree wiith you not to panic to sell bitcoin if price is going down. because bitcoin is volatile, it will rise and pump again, no worries, don't sell just wait patiently and hold it.

yeah right. You will wait for some time. Bitcoin prices change any time. So you will check the bitcoin prices day by day. Then you will get more information from bitcoin. Bitcoin it connect the all country people. So you will get some ideas and advice. It useful to for the future growth and improve the future business process and invest. So you hold and check the bitcoin prices. once prices is increase then you will sell on time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:03:33 PM
Merited by NicosUK (1)

I think a lot of people entering crypto in the past month and they don't get it that value of coins wouldn't go up every single day. So next time be patient, one day you can lose, next one you can win a lot.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

I think a lot of people entering crypto in the past month and they don't get it that value of coins wouldn't go up every single day. So next time be patient, one day you can lose, next one you can win a lot.

agree with you, many of them now looking for guilty. Everyone know about risk, and thought that if they buy BTC, after 1-2 year they`re be millioners
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

I hope bitcoin will raise again including altcoin like nxt and ignis. In a several country has the negative news and impact to all crypto coin in the market.
I hope will hear positive news in this month and the crypto coin will be back to the high place like month ago. We pray together.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

Newbies will always sell everying when price is decreasing fast with no reason Grin Nobody can't help those people not to sell but when they becoming mature they starting learning from past mistakes.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

I never panic sell bitcoin. after the March crash.
People also need to know what is the reason for them to remain the faith on bitcoin specially on having an investment and trading out of bitcoin. For me it is a good thing to hold bitcoin specially when it doesn't require you to used much money to start an investment and trading out of bitcoin.
Panic selling is not the right thing to do at this time because if people will sell out more bitcoins prices will surely go down and panicking is the thing that can bring huge loss to the investor and I am sure those who are planning future by using bitcoin they are taking sensible decision of holding ups and down comes in every investment and the true believer never cut off he goes for the bigger value so at this time simply hold.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Panic sell is not always advisable because at the end of the day you will still loose your money in doing taking such decision, so the best is to keep holding pending when the value the coins you are holding appreciate before you sell.
aznboy84

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

You are not going to fix anything with this, the panic sellers will be forever in here and there is no way to finish that.

Just deal with it, i am tired of seeing a lot of people saying "Yes, i prefer to sold" instead of those who are always buying.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: