Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8878 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

It is true because panic selling creates a chain reaction specially to those people who panic whenever price goes down. Just imagine if everytime people sell as they see bitcoin price go down, more and more people would sell because price would keep going down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rulelies

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Well I wish I sold my Bitcoin when it was very high. Now, it has gone so low that if I sell, I would make a loss. I just hopes it recovers soon so that I can make some profit.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
Xember

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Well I wish I sold my Bitcoin when it was very high. Now, it has gone so low that if I sell, I would make a loss. I just hopes it recovers soon so that I can make some profit.

This is why you should have enough fiat money for the next 3 months. Bitcoin's price is not going to be in ATH. It will of course face market corrections and the price drop might be longer than what you expect. 3 months might not even be enough. It can go on for longer than that. I advise other crypto people that have made enough bitcoins to setup a business to actually setup one so you don't have to worry where to get money when bitcoin is down or not be forced to sell at a low price. I, too, is experiencing this too. What I did was I borrowed money from my parents. They do understand how bitcoin works so it's okay for them to lend the money to me. I just hope that bitcoin actually goes back to its previous price which is 19k$.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

That is true, even the price decreases doesn't mean it won't increase again. Hold and be patient, panic selling is a good opportunities to everyone (traders) who really wanted a good profit in the future. Always be positive I myself believe that bitcoin has a future and it doesn't reach it maximum value yet. Panic selling will cause you lose a good profit. Be optimistic, everything will fall at a right place in the right time. 😊😊
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

Yes right, when we do panic selling then we will regret, believe me that the price bitcoin will rise soon. Maybe this is the annual phase that is happening is the beginning of the year many people sell bitcoin because it takes money.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

Yes i would not do panic selling because i am not stupid person to do that and i know that when the value of all coins will dump this is the perpect oppurtunity to buy more altcoins to hold for in the future and wait until the value of it is we will rised in the future maybe 1 year is enough.

Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
Merited by devil jin (2)

Hey everyone Smiley

I think this is one of the mistake of many people, the panic selling, not because the price drop you will immediately sell your bitcoins because anytime it will be increase gradually so you will just regret your decision in the time the price is increasing.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:30:17 PM
Merited by nesty (5)

That is right do not panic selling because if you do that you will end up loosing all your investments and of course that would be the cause of your stress.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

That is right do not panic selling because if you do that you will end up loosing all your investments and of course that would be the cause of your stress.
Panic selling will not bring any good benefits to the seller or the person who sold his cryptocurrencies for a lower price to just get out of the market because in the long term they will regret it for sure because the price of the cryptocurrencies might go down for a little bit lower but in the long term, they are almost going to the top so i think that there is no valid reason to just do panic selling.
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

I don't have any Bitcoin , I found out about Bitcoin just a few months ago , I don't have enough money to buy a Bitcoin at least not know . Anyway , you're right about this those who have Bitcoins should not sell them becouse if they do that they gonna regret it  , becouse Bitcoin price will increase for surly in a few weeks , i cant tell how much but it's gonna rice up a lot . So like I  sad , you're right , they don't need to sell their Bitcoin.  Know Bitcoins value starts increasing, hope it's gonna increase more and more .
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

Yes right, we should never panic under any circumstances, because in panic then we will not get the best decision so that will make us regret someday.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Sometimes fud news about bitcoin like recent bans and regulations makes me think to sell all my bitcoins and go on with another investment opportunity like converting it to some most profitable altcoins but I really believe in the fate of bitcoin and I think we are not yet reached the full capacity a bitcoin price can reach.    

That is true,  I am also thinking of that when bitcoin price goes down, I want to sell my bitcoin and just save my money for my kids but I just can't believe how btc price recover all over again.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
warawolf19

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

yes dont cause the meaning of panic selling is A rapid increase in sales orders for a particular investment, which pushes down its stock price. This can cause a spiraling effect or "vicious cycle" in which investors see a rapidly decreasing price as a sign to get out of a particular investment, which further depresses the price and prompts more investors to sell their shares. This type of selling is often prompted by a fear of loss rather than an understanding of the issue at hand. A stock exchange may employ a circuit breaker strategy in order to halt panic selling.
ZULFI505

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

Stable in Aug 18 keep up your eyes 
sara.manal

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

Stable in Aug 18 keep up your eyes 

sure, I will not sell Smiley
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

I think this is one of the mistake of many people, the panic selling, not because the price drop you will immediately sell your bitcoins because anytime it will be increase gradually so you will just regret your decision in the time the price is increasing.
In fact most of the people have limited amount of money which they use for trading and investment purposes they are worrying about if they will lose their money they do not have anymore to invest, therefore they mostly try avoid a big risk of losing money. Only those people who have good amount of money and even if they will lose their invested amount of money it will never effect them much.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

Well i believe that panic selling is really the number one problem on the coin holder which has a small experience  and a low patience in waiting for the right time.Maybe people around had already notice this kind of problem but we cant really help our self on this kinds of verry exciting types of gaining that is why people still loose even if tbey are already on the doors of success they will drop down buy thier fears.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Yes right, we should never panic under any circumstances, because in panic then we will not get the best decision so that will make us regret someday.

Panic selling are the actions of impatience people who doesn't have knowledge and experience in trading or investing. They are out of their mind in taking such actions without a proper plan. Also, a person on his right mind will only follow his well designed strategy when is the right time to exit all of his investments. However, there are circumstances that you also need to panic sell, not with Bitcoins, but with Altcoins or Tokens that are on the verge of going down and will turn into a dead coin that doesn't have any value at all. We all don't want that to happen, so there's no choice but to sell them all out until they will turn into garbage.
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

I know the price of bitcoin and altcoin is now down, this will make them panic and want to sell their coin for fear of losing more, I just suggest do not panic selling because it will make you cry in the future
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

Panic selling are the actions of impatience people who doesn't have knowledge and experience in trading or investing. They are out of their mind in taking such actions without a proper plan. Also, a person on his right mind will only follow his well designed strategy when is the right time to exit all of his investments. However, there are circumstances that you also need to panic sell, not with Bitcoins, but with Altcoins or Tokens that are on the verge of going down and will turn into a dead coin that doesn't have any value at all. We all don't want that to happen, so there's no choice but to sell them all out until they will turn into garbage.

I agree with your point. Clearly, not a single soul here in the crypto world would ever want to panick sell. I mean, just think about it, who would want to lose huge capital and miss the chance to have great profits? Nine right? I hope this makes sense. Now selling a coin when you know it is about to turn into trash cannot be called panic selling. Unless, it somehow it becomes gold from trash.

Panic selling is more common than common sense when it comes to newbies. So don't worry about it because you won't be the one losing money. And besides, if you just can't help but care, know that this is for the best for the newbies. Since this will teach them a valuable lesson that these newbies can really out in to great use someday to get some decent profits. They will eventually get back what they lost after they gained experiences and become knowledgeable on what they are doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: