Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8878 times)
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

yep, dont do panic selling.
we should buy in low price and just wait for the raising!
But if lots of people do panic selling price is getting lower and lower and it make some possibilities to just invest and after that we have chance to earn by buying at those moments!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

think with a cool head, do not let the emotions overwhelm your common sense
panic sell will only make a loss, so control your emotions
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

think with a cool head, do not let the emotions overwhelm your common sense
panic sell will only make a loss, so control your emotions
It was so sad that still as of the moment many people were doing trading but it is still in the panic mode, it really proves that we are doing our own path and strategy in trading regardless of how many people  were kept saying not to do panic. So, if you lose in trading it is already your fault.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

Yes. I saw that it's price was decreased. It's a good thing that we haven't received our tokens yet. and I hope that whenever we receive our tokens, it's price will increase again. I won't panic because bitcoin is volatile. its price can go up or down. I just have to wait for the right timing before I sell my token.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

Panic selling is one of the reqson why market price mostly make a downfall.because this weak handed accounts that has no believe in their coins and when seeing a small decrease of prices is getting panicked and sell the coins thoroughly
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

Yes many holders nowadays are getting panic when bitcoin price goes down and selling it immediately because they are afraid that bitcoin price might never goes up again. But not all of them are like this, some of them are just selling for some reasons like they might have more than doubled of what they have invested and they had a previous fixed target profit in their mind or they might have a problem and needed money.
DirtyMiner

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Also DON'T DO GRAMMER!
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

Well, the real advice should be "Don't do anything when you are in panic"!
When you are under influence of a strong emotion, your rational mind shuts down and the chance to take bad - and expensive - decisions is very high.
Calm down, analyze the facts, and only them make the move.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Yes your right dont go panic selling because your just trying yourself to get loss of your funds dont be a weak hands. Increase your on holding your tokens,coin as well as you funds. WE just have to wait for the price with will go rise again
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

Yes your right dont go panic selling because your just trying yourself to get loss of your funds dont be a weak hands. Increase your on holding your tokens,coin as well as you funds. WE just have to wait for the price with will go rise again
Instead of selling or panic selling, i agree that we should just add more coins to our current holdings so we can lower the average bought price that we got so the loss will not become that big like before. We should be always be positive and don't be affected to the panic sellers because it is not our loss, it is their loss and we should just let them do what they want.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Instead of selling or panic selling, i agree that we should just add more coins to our current holdings so we can lower the average bought price that we got so the loss will not become that big like before. We should be always be positive and don't be affected to the panic sellers because it is not our loss, it is their loss and we should just let them do what they want.
I think that we can not do anything with the fact that somehow and somehow somebody influences the market. The art and influence on the crypto currency has always been and will always be, and it depends on us how much we will be impressed by these actions and how much the panic will be.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

Selling now is really not the thing to do. We have to stay positive and buy crypto coins. If we take bitcoin and etheum, I wouldn't have hesitated in december to buy at this price.
Price will rise finally and it's an opportunity to diversify your wallet

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

I once to be a panic seller, I easily get tempted if i think that it was already in a high price and so afraid that it will fall down again but now if butcoin will rise or fall  I already used to it so until now I am still holding my btc because I know it will go to the moon soon.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

Human instinct when the value of a thing you are holding is decreasing regularly, you tend to panic if your going to sell it because your afraid of losing too much from your investment especially when those coins you're keeping is from your savings. But if you have the courage to hold for a period of time, it's up to you, it could either be a win-win or win-lose situation.
Baddo

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

I think don't panic in selling bitcoin instead you sell your bitcoin in this year low price make it hold your BTC on your wallet. In your way to do panic it will result to be your emotion.
Snowys

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

It is hard to persuade individuals to hold Bitcoins in light of the fact that they likewise require cash for their day by day needs. In any case, there is a point in what you said in light of the fact that we are likewise the motivation behind why the cost of bitcoins is falling. The great we ought to do isn't to offer all that we hold. Furthermore, simply spend our required cash. To stay away from freeze offering. Actually, there is little impact on individuals with little interest in the crypto. What truly matters is the purported whales that control the cost of bitcoins.
Yes its true there is no need to make panic because it’s a money and we have to be careful about it if we do panic here so we can loss here there are a lot of people who are doing panic in selling so whenever you buy bitcoin then keep it on hold for some time and when its price go high then sell bitcoin to take your profit because bitcoin is a life changing currency and it don’t give lose to any one only our little concentration is required.
welcome kamu

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

now btc price is very cheap, if you all do panic sell then btc value will be lower, now is time to buy more and look for big profit to cover our previous loss
Samk

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

YES , ITS REQUEST FROM WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY DO NOT DO PANIC SELL IN THE FUTURE THERE WILL BE BETTER PRICE FOR THE SAME BITCOIN AS OF NOW THE FUD IS CRESTED BY THE BIG WHALES TO ACCUMULATE BITCOIN AT LOW PRICE FOR THE FUTURE. WHEN PRICE WILL SKYROCKET. ITS BEST OPPORTUNITY TO BUT MORE NOT TO SELL.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

For me, the price of bitcoin will change continuously day by day. It may be to increase or to decrease, increase if the demand of the bitcoin is rapidly moving, many investors may come in. Many people may have interest in it. But on the other hand don’t do the panic selling, you have your own decision if you been watching or evaluating the chart in the market you may have an idea what will it going to be, a prediction for your self. Don’t rush to sell! Know first what is going on.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

YES , ITS REQUEST FROM WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY DO NOT DO PANIC SELL IN THE FUTURE THERE WILL BE BETTER PRICE FOR THE SAME BITCOIN AS OF NOW THE FUD IS CRESTED BY THE BIG WHALES TO ACCUMULATE BITCOIN AT LOW PRICE FOR THE FUTURE. WHEN PRICE WILL SKYROCKET. ITS BEST OPPORTUNITY TO BUT MORE NOT TO SELL.

Stop yelling, OK? Everyone in crypto-community pursue their interests. Probably someone gets benefits from panic selling and it's not your business to tell him what to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: