Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8878 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Indeed. Instead of continuously complaining about the continuous price dump, why don't we just help each other to keep the price rise by putting up all the demands into the high price because those who do panic selling makes a large contribution into the price dump because they are rising the demand into the low price which makes the bid go into the low price and as we all know all people will buy the most affordable so the price will go into dump.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

This kinds of problems are just happening because of the traders reckless investing, sometimes there is a huge pump in the market and there are a lot of good news in social media's so people are getting attracted and investing a huge amount that's why some of them are loosing a huge amount of profit because they are panic selling in the market when their coins price is melting.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

Yes right, do not panic because when you sell in a panic position it will make you regret, realize that bitcoin will have a good future and promise, I'm sure whales and giants will never let bitcoin prices continue to fall.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

Many of us or many bitcoin users been or do panic selling cause they are nervous on the result that they will get. Just trust your self though and its true dont do panic selling promise you will regret on something
when someone is frightened and panicked because losing a lot of money is as bad as it looks. and will regret having sold and provided for a low price. must remain patient so as not to regret in the future

wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

If someone just panic sell his Bitcoins away he just lost a higher possibility of income and profit because Bitcoin's value was never stable in the first place, it fluctuates every time and we don't know when. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down and this is very normal to cryptos because of some factors that affect its price in the market. Whenever the price goes down just hold it for a year nothing is gone if you wait because its not that its value will go straight down.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:12:27 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

It is true that we should avoid panic selling. If we want to not lose our money, then we should not do panicking. We should really control our self for us to be calm always and for use to create wise decision.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

Its normal that the value of bitcoins will increase or decrease immediately and in order for your self to ensure that you will really earn profit then do not rush things on investing because you cannot guarantee that you will always earn profit.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:41:06 AM

people who will benefit greatly at the end of the red market situation are people who have patience hold bitcoin and don't panic sell. this is indeed a difficult choice, when the price goes down and we are afraid we will lose more. but it would be better if the hold only.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

I think the panic selling effect that happen by some of you is not only giving you a loss but for the whole user. because of course mass panic will make the market becomes chaotic and the price will continue to decrease. so I think do not be short-minded that you will lose. because it will lead you to panic selling and doing cutloss. Better than hold it until price going up again. Just be patience for lot profit
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

Definitely, in every situation happens you don't need to be panic because this way wouldn't help. Otherwise, we have to be calm in what happenings in our life in this way we can think a better/good idea especially in the cryptoworld. Don't do panic selling if the price fall down, don't worry because it is natural and this is the world of crypto.
A lot of people selling because of the panic and telling themselves that it is just a move for a better trade, and just because of this act the market looses a lot. There is a difference between trading and selling for a longer duration. Also there is a need to understand another fact that it is not a win win situation always in the bitcoin, loosing without any panic will lessen the loss of everyone but you will only get the confidence when you experiment it on yourself.
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally, the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in a panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affect the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes, some people get profit from it but!!!it decreases your future chances of earning, even more, higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

What you say is true. But everyone must have a sense of panic when they see other Bitcoin or Altcoin nutrients coming down. Maybe they panicked because they bought Bitcoin at a high price and when they had bought the price actually went down drastically. Who does not panic when in a position like this? But everyone has their own way of dealing with panic. Some panics continue to sell the coins. But there is also a panic but still can be calm and patient.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

When a lot of negative news about bitcoin makes a lot of people panic and sell at any price even lose money, they think that what do many countries like china banned bitcoin will have a big impact on the future of bitcoin, but I'm optimistic that bitcoin can overcome this and prices soon skyrocket again.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

I agree, do not give in to panic, it always only prevents you from thinking soberly and is not very conducive to making the right decisions
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

And somebody can explain why all the cryptocurrencies are getting cheaper now? Is it really influenced by the holidays, because there are no other reasons?
This is normal in crypto, within a year you will witness a lot of dump times but bear in mind that the price will still goes up when
there is a good news as people loves to make a hype, but never fall for hype or FUD because it will only make you lose in the long run.
Make sure you always buy at dip and now is the right time to buy.
I think panic selling is one of the the reason that's why bitcoin price is decreasing. So maybe if all of us will stick to hold our bitcoins and will not sell it, bitcoin price will stay with its price and continue to rise. But hard fork is now coming so we can't blame everybody to make panic selling. They are all just taking care of their bitcoin. Just like me, I also don't want to lose my bitcoins.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
Merited by ngefek berat (1)

We're frantic to see it's okay, but do not bring your panic ruin your transaction, frantically selling bitcoins at lace prices, you will lose a lot. Better to hold bitcoin and release later if the price is high, in the bitcoin trade rose drastically and down drastically it's normal, do not we enter in the greedy whale trap.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

I don't know if people don't understand that panic selling their coins just contributes in driving the prices even further down than it already is. Just hold on to your coin and the price will start recovering soon. I know people are scared when they see the price going down so fast but it shouldn't lead you to dumping your coins. You should know by now that the price fluctuates but it always goes back up.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

Yes please do not do panic selling because it can be harmful for the both of us not just you but also me who are holding bitcoins because if you sell all of your bitcoins the overall price of the bitcoins will also be lowered and i will be also affected by it. As much as i wanted you to lose all of your money i do not want to lose mine so just hold on when the bitcoins are dropping and have a little patience because they just need some time in order to rise up their value again.
urang

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

hey guys....if you will see in the board that the price of bitcoin is getting higher don't panic because that will be more high and just bare always in mind that you can wait even for a long time and you can sell your mine if you want the price.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

hey guys....if you will see in the board that the price of bitcoin is getting higher don't panic because that will be more high and just bare always in mind that you can wait even for a long time and you can sell your mine if you want the price.
It is necessary to refrain from attempts to sell at a higher price than it is today. many users of this moment are looking forward, maybe I, too. That's Only I sell my Bitcoin only when I need money to live ..
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

I am not in panic but i sold ETH for 800$ and about this price and now i am fully don't panic because i went all my money to fiat one and now i am just looking for Markets without any panic selling Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: