Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 10:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8896 times)
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

panic sell is a bad idea, if you do not have any other plan then do not do this but if you have other plan for example trading in altcoin better then just do it
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

I tell people, panic selling is the worst thing you can do to yourself and to the cryptocurrency market, you panic sell and most likely sell at a loss and the market also takes a hit from so many people dumping so many coins into the market at the same time because they are all scared and selling off their coins. As long as people use bitcoins, it will not go to zero.
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

I'm not panic even though bitcoin prices are down, because I'm sure the price will go back up. but I had time to think about cut loss but I did not do it because I was going to lose a lot of money. so I prefer holding and waiting for a stable price

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

Never do panic selling, it is indeed no good to anyone. When you do it, you will lose your coins plus the potential profit you will get, at the end of the day time and efforts wasted. When you panic sell it has a negative effect to the market as well since the demands will decrease tendency is the price will also decrease. Once the price continies to decrease it will create more FUDs among the users and it will affect even the potential new investors. Indeed a domino effect, so we should always, avoid panic selling.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

I absolutely believe in this. Don't depend your decision on Bitcoin's growth. Behind that growth, there are dofferent positive news about Bitcoin that will make it grow. Do your own research and that is the time you decide.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

Yes your right dont do panic selling or else your be sorry dont be afraid if the prices of the market are going down because it is just natural on the world of crypto try to increase your patience on holding your funds to get a better income in the incoming future
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Impressing the panic sell movement the day before the G20, the rebound also. It's still a very dangerous market ahah, but with great opportunities for the fastest and most adventurous... Let's hope we finally get out of this bear market
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

I am not in panic but i sold ETH for 800$ and about this price and now i am fully don't panic because i went all my money to fiat one and now i am just looking for Markets without any panic selling Smiley
That's right we should not do panic selling because panic selling is we will not help us to gain many profit here in crypto, and for me doing panic selling is one of the worst thing to do, we should not panic if the value of our coin was decreases it's value we should just learn to wait for long time before we sell it.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

A crash is so disheartening, but it’s not a sign of forthcoming financial collapse and it doesn’t mean that cryptocurrencies are no longer a good long-term investment. I do believe that they are and will still be an excellent investment. Don't do panic selling because if you do, you are more likely to loose even your capital. Continue to hold. In time cryptocurrency prices will escalate dramatically, you'll see.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

I am not in panic but i sold ETH for 800$ and about this price and now i am fully don't panic because i went all my money to fiat one and now i am just looking for Markets without any panic selling Smiley
You are lucky to sell ETH with the price of $ 800, selling of course because it is in need of money, if we do not need money then never sell let alone panic, I prefer to wait for a good price to sell than current prices are only 50% cheaper than when I bought some time ago.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Yes please do not do panic selling because it can be harmful for the both of us not just you but also me who are holding bitcoins because if you sell all of your bitcoins the overall price of the bitcoins will also be lowered and i will be also affected by it. As much as i wanted you to lose all of your money i do not want to lose mine so just hold on when the bitcoins are dropping and have a little patience because they just need some time in order to rise up their value again.
People want to save their life before concerning that others so they won't care about the other holders they just want to save their capital by immediate selling of the coins when the price drops but karma will answer them.The people who selling low and buying high are losers the people who can keep patience are the successful one so you need to decide as which one you want.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:18:57 AM

You are lucky to sell ETH with the price of $ 800, selling of course because it is in need of money, if we do not need money then never sell let alone panic, I prefer to wait for a good price to sell than current prices are only 50% cheaper than when I bought some time ago.
Right now the price of ETH is pretty cheap, if you are selling it because you need that money, I think it's does not give you much return
unless if you will buy again at a cheaper price later. My idea of investing is just to always buy low and sell high, regardless of the length of time you're holding.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Panicking is one of the characteristics of bad trader. You can lose your money if you do panic selling. One of the best way to avoid panic is by thinking positive. You can create good decision if you will think positive.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

There have been repeatedly informative messages about this subject, discouraging people from selling them. There are a lot of messages about this subject that can be found all the time in this category, but many people who want to get cash immediately after they do not want to listen or amateur investments lose value are making panic sales and put money into the pockets of whales. As many whales have been trying to dip the market in recent times, panic sales are getting in the way and the market is going down. As a result, new investors are afraid to invest money.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

We can see that many people get panic when they look down at prices and they sell quickly without much thought. I think that's why they can not take the maximum benefit from bitcoin. If I have money in my account, then I will buy more bitcoins when the price goes up again, I will sell it and earn more.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

Its normal for the price of bitcoins to decrease because it was very expensive and do not think of bitcoins to become stable because there is a supply and demand in the market, most of the professional traders does not really care about the price of bitcoins because they knew how to wait before selling their coins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
hartadiningrat27

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

it so sad when price are drops but there are many people selling their stuff to cut loss their profit
i still wait for a better time to selling it when have a great price if income 200 or more profit when i buy
just see and wait and also hoping for a better price
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

it so sad when price are drops but there are many people selling their stuff to cut loss their profit
i still wait for a better time to selling it when have a great price if income 200 or more profit when i buy
just see and wait and also hoping for a better price
Although we are always saying this still a lot of people are panicking with the price of bitcoin whenever it is at its low point. We cannot blame people when they are new or just here with less than 3 months but we also have to grow and learn.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

yeah, don't do panic selling
that was not good for the bitcoin price, when is low then someone make it more lower again
and that's is not good guys, just wait and keep patience. Thats the key

MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

I won't like this panic selling, Panic selling makes me to loss more time. For example you had brought bitcoin with 7000$,then the price is start to reduce and finally it had reach 5000$,don't sell the bitcoin with 2,000$ loss by seeing minor dip.Wait till the price reaches more than invested money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: