Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRUCKCOIN GOLD: For the fastest decentralized global market [CLOSE]  (Read 16486 times)
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:46:51 PM

GoldenHill International always introduce remarkable projects, which make its investors satisfy. This TRUCKCOIN project seem to be very success full because it is really accordance with our future and we need that kind of projects in future to run crypto market,TRUCKCOIN revolutionize the crypto word because of safe and fast transaction through your small internet enable devices like mobiles  and  have many features in it which are never introduce in any other cryptocurrencies. it is untraceable,  Unlinkable, Secure and most protective coin.
I believe that with in few moths TRUCKCOIN will lead the crypto market.

noise23
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:32:23 PM

GoldenHill International are criminals.

That fake truck-coin "team" not just scammers but also identity thieves.
They did register ".noise23" account here trying to pose as me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1231001

They did steal the coin name and now they are trying to steal developer identity!

Fraudulent ponzi scheme, stealing money from investors, scam ico, identity theft.
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

That's great. This will go higher and stronger.
GoldenHill International always introduce remarkable projects, which make its investors satisfy. This TRUCKCOIN project seem to be very success full because it is really accordance with our future and we need that kind of projects in future to run crypto market,TRUCKCOIN revolutionize the crypto word because of safe and fast transaction through your small internet enable devices like mobiles  and  have many features in it which are never introduce in any other cryptocurrencies. it is untraceable,  Unlinkable, Secure and most protective coin.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
hardminer

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:14:35 AM

One more newbie monkey, Just keep calm and do mining. You also can place comment about this TRUCKCOIN pre-ICO (Croatian) on this thread too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306605.new

Cheer !!! Happy mining  Smiley Smiley Smiley

hardminer

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:56:21 AM

There are some miners still wonder and don't understand about blockchain technology. Let's me explain from my little knowledge. Within this Truckcoin PoW blockchain, current they are at

Blockchain Height: 116506
Last reward is around 15 coins.

That mean around: 116560 x  15 ~ 1m748 coins had been mined.

The coins reward will be reduce base on emission. If want to mine total all 18m coins may take around 20 years.

If anyone know any please share.

Thanks

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:28:00 PM

What are you staying here for? Most of people are going for mining as their 1st priority chance for your market and some some them had gained more than their previous investment. Be a strong boy, If you are still crying here you will be left behind.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
noise23
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:36:58 PM

What a shameless assholes!

Steal investors money, steal coin name, steal developer identity and still acting as everything is ok  Shocked

SCAMMERS

Why are you staying here for? Most of people are going for mining as their 1st priority while this is the chance for your market and some some them had gained more than their previous investment. Be a strong boy, If you are still crying here you will be left behind.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Another monkey joining, Long time no see. Let's watch how we are doing. Thanks for your comment to keep us working hard.  Grin Grin Grin

noise23
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:48:50 PM

Hope you will end up in jail very soon, working on it  Grin

Another monkey joining, Long time no see. Let's watch how we are doing. Thanks for your comment to keep us working hard.  Grin Grin Grin
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

Coin reward will be reduced slightly and depend on difficulty.

There are some miners still wonder and don't understand about blockchain technology. Let's me explain from my little knowledge. Within this Truckcoin PoW blockchain, current they are at

Blockchain Height: 116506
Last reward is around 15 coins.

That mean around: 116560 x  15 ~ 1m748 coins had been mined.

The coins reward will be reduce base on emission. If want to mine total all 18m coins may take around 20 years.

If anyone know any please share.

Thanks

Taiht

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:50:22 PM

aminh? Do not know if you are an investor like us or not, I think you should, instead of complaining here, go home and embark on Truckcoin Mining. That is your future and our Vietnamese investors. I myself and a lot of Vietnamese investors still believe in GoldenHill International, we believe TRUCKCOIN pow will be the future currency. Truckcoin certain success.
Be a strong boy, If you are still crying here you will be left behind.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:52:14 PM

Thank you for your comment and contribute here. You are correct, let's stick together and bring higher value for community. Cheer  Smiley Smiley Smiley
aminh? Do not know if you are an investor like us or not, I think you should, instead of complaining here, go home and embark on Truckcoin Mining. That is your future and our Vietnamese investors. I myself and a lot of Vietnamese investors still believe in GoldenHill International, we believe TRUCKCOIN pow will be the future currency. Truckcoin certain success.
Be a strong boy, If you are still crying here you will be left behind.

noise23
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:53:50 PM

SCAM ALERT!

This topic is for shitcoin created by criminals and thieves using stolen name.
Thieves can't be trusted!
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:02:50 PM

Thank you for your comment. We know it will be strong and successful. We believe it will lead the crypto market within a few months. We must be together to develop for better community. Cheer  Smiley Smiley Smiley 

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:05:30 PM

There is another ANN, why don't you guys have a look.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306605.new

Hope some monkeys will also follow up with it too. Cheer for the success of TRUCKCOIN POW.

More information please follow:
https://truckcoin.com/truckcoin-introduction

noise23
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

You are so silly - commenting on sigwhore post.

Thank you for your comment. We know it will be strong and successful. We believe it will lead the crypto market within a few months. We must be together to develop for better community. Cheer  Smiley Smiley Smiley 

Just to let everyone know:

SCAM ALERT!

This scam "project" did steal the name from Truckcoin - the original Truckcoin is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291875
Thieves can't be trusted!
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

A wise teacher from India shared this insight: The elephant keeps walking as the dogs keep barking. It is a powerful metaphor for great leaders as they strive to take themselves, their people and their organizations, as Jim Collins says, from “good to great” - challenging the status quo to find what can be, stretching people to go beyond what they believe are their limits and never being satisfied with ‘what is’ and to look always to ‘what can be.’ Their march is steadfast and measured – filled with purpose and direction.

FinalProgram

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:19:20 PM

Why these "GoldenHill" con artists still allowed to advertise here?  Huh

GoldenHill International are criminals.

That fake truck-coin "team" not just scammers but also identity thieves.
They did register ".noise23" account here trying to pose as me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1231001

They did steal the coin name and now they are trying to steal developer identity!

Fraudulent ponzi scheme, stealing money from investors, scam ico, identity theft.

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:32:33 PM

Who want to join the bounty campaign please follow:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312683.60

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311964.0

So sorry for newbie, there is no place for you.

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:52:05 PM

Be first to mine:

Early miners are likely to have significant gains from low network difficulty advantages.

We are miners of the pool also.

Cheer !!! Happy mining  Smiley Smiley Smiley

hardminer
thanks. maybe pool update to day, problem is done.
i hope  you can raise the limit of payment to 100 or 200 TRCK
in truckcoin we trust  Kiss
Sorry for my English.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: