Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRUCKCOIN GOLD: For the fastest decentralized global market [CLOSE]  (Read 16485 times)
hardminer

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:38:36 AM

Could you explain more about it? Currently we are mining hard on the pool.
EmbarrassedFree Airdrop ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:52:33 AM

Hello support? Is there telegram channel for the community of truckcoin to makes direct question about the project? The group on telegram will be better for the project because the community of truckcoin can get the new information related with truckcoin and the developers of team can makes updating with easy way and fast too. Thank you very much and I am sorry if there are missing from me about the social media of truckcoin.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:59:46 AM

Hello support? Is there telegram channel for the community of truckcoin to makes direct question about the project?
Yes I also think same, twitter and facebook are only great for bigger updates but for discussion it is not the best place. Slack alternative to telegram is also full of spams lately so its better to open one discussion channel for truckcoin on telegram.

When going through website found that mining pool stats on homepage is not the real time data from http://goldenhillpool.com/
It will be great if only real time stats of pool can be shown there.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:32:57 AM

@cryptoeddy and the Truckcoin developers. I am happy that you are using cryptonote at the core of your project. I am an Aeon supporter myself and I regard smooth as 1 of the best developers in the cryptospace. But sadly, he is working alone on the coin. Maybe your developers and smooth can help each other in finding solutions with each other's projects? Aeon's code is available on Github.

Is Truckcoin based on Aeon or Monero?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

Seems like there are many new accounts that keep spamming the thread.

EmbarrassedFree Airdrop ?

This is not an airdrop coin dude. You need to buy first TRKC tokens that you can be use in staking, download their wallet to start staking the token. Please read the white paper for further details.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:42:00 AM

Hello support? Is there telegram channel for the community of truckcoin ......

That’s is mainly needed to boost more audience and I think the team will make or discussing it at the moment they’ve read our post.. And I will surely be supporting it and the project itself.. To make any transaction faster is the ultimate technology I want and hope will materialize with the help of this platform.. I will not hesitate to be part of it that is for sure..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

Interesting ICO. Definitely after the ICO,I will mine these coins with my pc for sure. Saw the demo of truckcoin wallet in the youtube. Its integrated with mining facility. Such a wonderful wallet. I always like coins that can be mined with computers. Moreover this coin comes with a lot of features .
I am sure, this ICO is going to be a hugh success.

Thanks for the kind words. Its rare to find people that really understand the beauty of our project. We really appreciate your sentiments. Hope you can join us in the network and enjoy the benefits of truckcoin.
After re-reading the OP i now realise that TRUCKcoin
offers a mining tool for low CPU and low storage devices.

I totally missed this feature on initial viewing of this
thread. Very interesting feature, something that will
appeal to a lot people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:33:51 AM

Interesting ICO. Definitely after the ICO,I will mine these coins with my pc for sure. Saw the demo of truckcoin wallet in the youtube. Its integrated with mining facility. Such a wonderful wallet. I always like coins that can be mined with computers. Moreover this coin comes with a lot of features .

Thanks for the kind words. Its rare to find people that really understand the beauty of our project. We really appreciate your sentiments. Hope you can join us in the network and enjoy the benefits of truckcoin.

appeal to a lot people.
same here, I didn't pay attention and completely missed the mining tool after the ICO. As someone who enjoys CPU mining, i'm looking forward to start mining and see how my rigs perform in Truckcoin.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:55:10 PM

Will TRKC be traded on any floor?

Yes, we are currently following up on 3 exchanges and should be listed in at least one by the end of this week. We will keep you posted. Meanwhile feel free to visit our social media pages and give us your thoughts. Thanks.

That's a great news. Looking forward to knowing which exchange will start trading TRKC soon.

Please consider creating Telegram as the main channel for the community, Slack have too much spam going on.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:59:47 PM

Yes, we are currently following up on 3 exchanges and should be listed in at least one by the end of this week. We will keep you posted. Meanwhile feel free to visit our social media pages and give us your thoughts. Thanks.
If there is any news about this currency on the exchange, it is very good news and truckcoin will have a bright future.
Every coin has it's chance for success, but without demand it's impossible. We should to make good commercial for the project to it succeed and to demand would be on the necessary level, without that the project just will get lost in the sea of other coins.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

If there is any news about this currency on the exchange, it is very good news and truckcoin will have a bright future.
Every coin has it's chance for success, but without demand it's impossible. We should to make good commercial for the project to it succeed and to demand would be on the necessary level, without that the project just will get lost in the sea of other coins.
Yes exactly, we must support this project until it last  because it will gives benefits to all people who wants to secure their money through sending or received money with whatever gadget they already own. With TRUCKCOIN you are your own bank. It's just like a bitcoin because it is also decentralized with no central authority or banks that manage the transactions.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

This little coins are great for crypto.  It can introduce people to the world of crypto without having to rely on huge sums of money.  Right now you are able to purchase a lot of coin for next to nothing.  Who knows what will happen in the future??  Truck coin could go up by 1000% and it could be the next big thing!  Invest now!
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

Seems to be a good project, would do my own diligence furthermore and look towards investing in it.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:05:52 AM

Exactly, marketing is the most important part for promising projects to become a success, because if no one knows about your great offer no one will use it! And the big advantage of new and good ICOs is that the price is very low and if it will succeed you can make a ve.ry huge profit of 20x and much more like it already happened with several other ICO projects.

I agree with your marketing point, its very important, crucial i would suggest.
I would add that it needs to be marketed not just to existing crypto users
but also technology based people not yet involved with crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hardminer

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

Also agree with your point, the coin value will be based on community, miners and developers. It also need the eco-system to use and spend the coin. Cheer Cheesy

Exactly, marketing is the most important part for promising projects to become a success, because if no one knows about your great offer no one will use it! And the big advantage of new and good ICOs is that the price is very low and if it will succeed you can make a ve.ry huge profit of 20x and much more like it already happened with several other ICO projects.

I agree with your marketing point, its very important, crucial i would suggest.
I would add that it needs to be marketed not just to existing crypto users
but also technology based people not yet involved with crypto.

cryptoeddy (OP)

Activity: 133

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

Thanks all for the positive comments. Please join our telegram channel here for more news and information about Truckcoin https://t.me/truckcoin

Let's keep the Truckcoin community growing people.  Cheers Smiley

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
cryptoeddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

This little coins are great for crypto.  It can introduce people to the world of crypto without having to rely on huge sums of money.  Right now you are able to purchase a lot of coin for next to nothing.  Who knows what will happen in the future??  Truck coin could go up by 1000% and it could be the next big thing!  Invest now!

I like your thinking. These new solutions like Truckcoin make the blockchain suitable even for beginners and allows users to get first hand experience without having to be domineered by established members of the community.

Truckcoin provides everyone with the opportunity to own coins at the cheap now and allows them to keep mining using their cpus and watch the value grow as more users come on board. For those that stake early even 1000% increase is small. Once the community grows and people realize the innovative features of Truckcoin then its value is going to skyrocket. This is the right time to invest in Truckcoin.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
cryptoeddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:26:05 AM

appeal to a lot people.
same here, I didn't pay attention and completely missed the mining tool after the ICO. As someone who enjoys CPU mining, i'm looking forward to start mining and see how my rigs perform in Truckcoin.

Get your mining operation ready so that you can begin mining immediately after the ICO. With current block reward being 15TRKC you are in for mega bucks.

cryptoeddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

@cryptoeddy and the Truckcoin developers. I am happy that you are using cryptonote at the core of your project. I am an Aeon supporter myself and I regard smooth as 1 of the best developers in the cryptospace. But sadly, he is working alone on the coin. Maybe your developers and smooth can help each other in finding solutions with each other's projects? Aeon's code is available on Github.

Is Truckcoin based on Aeon or Monero?

Thanks for your insights. We shall surely look into that. Truckcoin is based on CryptoNight-Lightweight which is more like monero. Our code is also available on github here https://github.com/goldenhillgroup/truckcoin

We would like to hear back from you

cryptoeddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:31:03 AM

That's a great news. Looking forward to knowing which exchange will start trading TRKC soon.

Please consider creating Telegram as the main channel for the community, Slack have too much spam going on.

We are still working hard on the coin being listed. We will announce the good news soon. Also feel free to join our telegram channel https://t.me/truckcoin for more news and updates. Be the first to know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: