Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRUCKCOIN GOLD: For the fastest decentralized global market [CLOSE]  (Read 16486 times)
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:44:14 AM

Two great articles, thanks for posting these here.
It looks like TRUCKCOIN is attracting more and more
positive news. I like this snippit

it provides a personalized banking option that no other coin offers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vnime

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:41:17 AM

Terrible 20k ticket sold out within 30 minutes. I do not have time to buy, wait tomorrow! Sad
cryptoeddy (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:44:11 AM

Terrible 20k ticket sold out within 30 minutes. I do not have time to buy, wait tomorrow! Sad

Make sure to register early tomorrow to get the tickets. They are selling like hot cake right now. Tomorrow you get another chance to buy tickets at still low prices. Cheers

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:49:57 AM

That's really a good news for this ICO. Is there any news about exchange and coinmarketcap?

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:52:24 AM

These articles are really impressive. Truckcoin POW will make a new level for personal banking. People can use TRKC to buy and sell everything.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
cryptoeddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:27:10 AM

This is great. Featuring on these respected crypto news site says a whole lot of good about Truckcoin. Hope we will grow wealthy together.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:01:21 AM

You have to get in early!!
For anyone not in the loop here are the numbers:

$20-50 / ticket

$1 increasing per ticket each 24 hours

only 20,000 tickets available each 24 hours

only total 513,333 tickets available

3 TRKC per ticket for 1st 10 days

2 TRKC per ticket for 2st 10 days

1 TRKC per ticket for last 10 days

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yarikmarar

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

Hey, so there is something wrong with the website. I went to the page where you get the option of purchasing tickets and followed the instructions. 1st i downloaded the wallet, did everything to install it step by step, pasted my wallet address on the website, chose the amount i want to buy, afterwards, i send $250 worth of bitcoin to the address provided, and that's when there was a problem. On my Coinbase, i watched the process of the transaction, and after multiple confirmations, there was no change on the truckcoin page. It said that after one confirmation, the page was suppose to show me the balance, however, there was nothing for about an hour. Also it said to click the invest now button, but there was no button. So, after nothing was happening the site logged me out and i had to login again. After i logged in, there was no change, and there was nothing in my computer wallet either. What am i suppose to expect? I made the purchase on 11/30/2017 1:27 AM. Please help me.

Edit: Another thing, after i submitted a support ticket, the agent asked for my username and password. This is something that is so unusual. I gave it to him, and i am worried that it might be a scam.?
Vnime

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

Hey, so there is something wrong with the website. I went to the page where you get the option of purchasing tickets and followed the instructions. 1st i downloaded the wallet, did everything to install it step by step, pasted my wallet address on the website, chose the amount i want to buy, afterwards, i send $250 worth of bitcoin to the address provided, and that's when there was a problem. On my Coinbase, i watched the process of the transaction, and after multiple confirmations, there was no change on the truckcoin page. It said that after one confirmation, the page was suppose to show me the balance, however, there was nothing for about an hour. Also it said to click the invest now button, but there was no button. So, after nothing was happening the site logged me out and i had to login again. After i logged in, there was no change, and there was nothing in my computer wallet either. What am i suppose to expect? I made the purchase on 11/30/2017 1:27 AM. Please help me.

Edit: Another thing, after i submitted a support ticket, the agent asked for my username and password. This is something that is so unusual. I gave it to him, and i am worried that it might be a scam.?
Many friends I have bought, have confirmed mail and the current TRKC number in the registration account. Only I can not buy it, I will return after 24 hours. Sad
hardminer

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

The TRKs will be delivered after ICO ended. You also can send Support Ticket if your TRKCs not shown on user console.

"Dear investors, thanks for your patience waiting our ICO will be launched after 3 days as instruction from our  truckcoin.io the TRKC will be released with limited 20,000 tickets every 24 hours. The price of tickets will be increasing $1 every 24 hours. Within the 1st 10 days, each tickets will contain 3 TRKCs, it will be 2 TRKCs within 2nd 10 days and it will be only 1 TRKCs within last 10 days of ICO. There is 5% commission (3% in USD and 2% in TRKC) and 0.3% commission (in USD) for indirect sponsors (within 5 level or until F5). Note: Only ICO buyers can get commission. All the commission and TRKCs will be delivered after ICO completed. ..."

Many friends I have bought, have confirmed mail and the current TRKC number in the registration account. Only I can not buy it, I will return after 24 hours. Sad

hardminer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

No one can change your payout address. Don't worry if you provide your username & password. You can change your password after your account had been supported.

hardminer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

Thanks for your useful articles. Please provide us any update about exchange progress. thanks

hardminer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

There are some useful groups on telegram that may help @yarikmarar

Please join our telegram channels for more updates and news about Truckcoin

English https://t.me/joinchat/GImrE0hZnaVZlnJvxW439A
Croatian https://t.me/joinchat/GImrE1C14DHL6iN6fbkiQA
Korean https://t.me/joinchat/GImrE0T2xmcAXyiNHIgwLw
Chinese https://t.me/joinchat/GImrExH6CfeJpyj6cyEO2Q
Vietnamese https://t.me/joinchat/GImrExHCXiXKMzXTWy2UVw

We look forward to hearing from you and engaging about the future of truckcoin. Cheers.  Smiley

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:32:54 PM

So impressive. I wonder how fast buyers can get 20,000 tickets from next session. If there are some question I may drop in English Telegram group. Cheer!!!

There are some useful groups on telegram that may help @yarikmarar

Please join our telegram channels for more updates and news about Truckcoin

English https://t.me/joinchat/GImrE0hZnaVZlnJvxW439A
Croatian https://t.me/joinchat/GImrE1C14DHL6iN6fbkiQA
Korean https://t.me/joinchat/GImrE0T2xmcAXyiNHIgwLw
Chinese https://t.me/joinchat/GImrExH6CfeJpyj6cyEO2Q
Vietnamese https://t.me/joinchat/GImrExHCXiXKMzXTWy2UVw

We look forward to hearing from you and engaging about the future of truckcoin. Cheers.  Smiley

jagster

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:22:11 AM

Hey what's the "truck" part of the project? Is this for truck owners?

Either way good luck my friend.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:56:31 AM

Some rumors said that it is not only for them but the truck also mean trade, deal, exchange, swap.  Wink Wink Wink. People can use truckcoin for trading without reveal their privacy.

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

from the Telegram English group: "Today session had been completed after 15 minutes with 20,000 tickets sold out. Don't miss your chance to earn more from invitation's commission. Keep update with your local time to catch up with our ICO.❤️❤️❤️"

cryptoeddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:28:25 AM

The rate at which the ICO tickets are selling out is remarkable. I haven't witnessed something like this in a very long while. Surely Truckcoin is the most anticipated ICO of 2017. Make sure tomorrow and every day you set your clock to participate early in the coins sale and get on board the fastest payment processing blockchain network.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:49:53 PM

The rate at which the ICO tickets are selling out is remarkable. I haven't witnessed something like this in a very long while. Surely Truckcoin is the most anticipated ICO of 2017. Make sure tomorrow and every day you set your clock to participate early in the coins sale and get on board the fastest payment processing blockchain network.
Yes you are right truckcoin is great project never see like it before because The current cryptocurrency market has seen a myriad of ICO that have flopped. One easy way to determine the viability of an ICO is by looking at the performance of the Pre-ICO. Pre-ICOs are a precursor that can give you insights into investor confidence in a platform. In Truckcoin’s case, the confidence is resounding. The Pre-ICO that was expected to last 30 days was sold out in under 24 hours. Very few Pre-ICOs can achieve this fete. It will be sucessfull projects in couples months later in my prediction.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:27:31 PM

That's wonderful. Recently there are some investors asking how to get the ICO tickets and why to get ICO tickets. Simply answer, just be on time and get TRKCs when the price is still low, long term profit for the decentralized market and trading with privacy.

Yes you are right truckcoin is great project never see like it before because The current cryptocurrency market has seen a myriad of ICO that have flopped. One easy way to determine the viability of an ICO is by looking at the performance of the Pre-ICO. Pre-ICOs are a precursor that can give you insights into investor confidence in a platform. In Truckcoin’s case, the confidence is resounding. The Pre-ICO that was expected to last 30 days was sold out in under 24 hours. Very few Pre-ICOs can achieve this fete. It will be sucessfull projects in couples months later in my prediction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: