Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does this mean Cash will be extinct?  (Read 14820 times)
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

We are gonna be in a world of trouble and frustration if cash will be made or taken into account extinct. Cash is supreme,
cash keeps everything moving, it keeps you sane and it's one of the things in our mundane lives that we look forward to.
Cash is a vital necessity with all the progress, innovations, luxuries and technologies today. Money will always retain and
hold it's monetary worth and value in the years to come. Digital money and currency will only accompany the continuing
circulation of cash and never replace or permanently substitute it.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

For me cash will never be extinct in this world. Because cash are more convinient to use. We don't need gadgets and internet just to use cash not like bitcoin. Even if other countries will remove cash as their currency. Cash will live long.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
yunzau

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

I do not think cash can be eliminated as cash is the official means of payment and is used to run the economy in every country. But in a digital country the use of cash may be an obstacle to buying and selling transactions where transactions can be made in the virtual world. Non-cash transactions may facilitate the transaction because the payment at the right price without returns. but it requires high security so that the money saved can be protected and avoid the burglary.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

I think it's impossible, cash will last forever because cash transactions are the oldest in the world after barter, despite digital money and cryptocurrency but cash will continue to exist because cash transactions are so easy and not dependent on the internet.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

At my opinion cash will be with us for long time because it's very hard to change everything and make perfect system to protect your national currency.

4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

If Sweden can be able to do this, I believe it is not all other countries as you have put it that can follow suit, because many countries are still fall short of technologically and electronically know how. So, its damn not going to be an easy journey for them at all and even, most of them still believe though ignorantly in Fiat currencies for real other than any Cryptocurrency.
Only a few % of countries are now remaining which are not having the facility of new technologies, every country I know is highly accepting bitcoin, it is the electronic age and it is need of the day to have such facilities in your life so that you will be able to make, some ignorant courtiers [not ignorant actually but they are lack of information and knowledge] are in fiat so they should accept the past with regret and accept the present with confidence and get bright future with bitcoin without any fear of lose.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

If Sweden can be able to do this, I believe it is not all other countries as you have put it that can follow suit, because many countries are still fall short of technologically and electronically know how. So, its damn not going to be an easy journey for them at all and even, most of them still believe though ignorantly in Fiat currencies for real other than any Cryptocurrency.
Only a few % of countries are now remaining which are not having the facility of new technologies, every country I know is highly accepting bitcoin, it is the electronic age and it is need of the day to have such facilities in your life so that you will be able to make, some ignorant courtiers [not ignorant actually but they are lack of information and knowledge] are in fiat so they should accept the past with regret and accept the present with confidence and get bright future with bitcoin without any fear of lose.
Oh! But as far as I know, the Chinese government still do not accept the exsitence of cryptocurrency in this country Roll Eyes. As you said, are Chinese government stupid? Because the speed of growth in technology of this country is one of the fastest countries on the world.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Rasshemark

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

Probably. I think that bitcoin and cash works thhe same, only cash has physical form. Also, it’s about time that we stop using cash, to avoid thives and robbery. Technology is evolving everydayWe can say that if we all invested in bitcoin.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

I think cash will not be eliminated since it catwrs to those people who are not tech-savvy. It is still the preferred thing to use to people who doesn't know many about gadgets and those who resist change.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Bitcoin will be popular as cryptocurrency and people will adopt because its use is comportable with people who are using digital
technology in business and transactions in the internet, but this does not mean that cash as medium of exchange will be extinct because in area of the country where the internet cannot reach, cash money will still be use in transactions purposes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

I think that whenever the cash will continue to survive, I'm sure that the country will continue to maintain cash, everyone can use cash while many people do not know about bitcoin.

forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
in fact it can all happen, but it takes a long time. but I am not sure whether the paper money will be replaced, because the majority of people more comfortable transactions with paper money.
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

In technically developed countries with a high standard of living, this is likely to happen. But if you look at the countries of the third world, there in the next many years it is unrealistic.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

if I think it is impossible, because it concerns the people of the whole world, it can not be financial in terms of financial transactions, not everyone knows transact with digital money, they are more comfortable with FIAT transactions.
fairytale

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

No it can never be extinct. not all can't access the internet and some countries banned crypto currencies.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

Nothing for now is certain as cash is still very useful, even more useful than bitcoin for now if we are being honest. There is a possibility for bitcoin to make cash go extinct but that time is not now.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

For me its really hard to implement that.Not all individual has the opportunity to buy gadgets and they dont have an internet connection.How can they survive if that will gonna happened.They are used to buy things through paper money and it will be so hard for them to adapt into it when they even having a hard time to earn those money,how much more if they can only buy there needs using internet because of digital currency.Its so inconsiderate on their part if thats gonna happened.Well it will only be fine if they will provide gadgets and free internet to those people.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Technically yes for me because the bitcoins and all the other currency are now being used in spme transactions and even to buy some things in some stores. But the thing is the cash will not be extinct tomorrow or the end of the year, i just think that the money will slowly be extinct as time gpes by the only thing that keeping thr money alive is those people who cannot or fo not know anything about the digital ones and those people who cannot affort to have that kind of money because cryptos are not that affordable for everyone
Ubay82

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

it seems like cash (paper money) will go extinct like gold coins in an era before the existence of paper money. the possibility of cash will be extinct gradually starting from developed countries because digital money is more practical in use and the changing times are very fast. for developing countries will follow if all developed countries have been used overall so we must prepare from now on. this is my prediction
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

No I don't think so. Cash will still be available around. Internet connectivity is a problem and you can't just replace it with digital coins. Take a note? What do you need to do this? For now we have cellphones and other gadgets to do this, yet look at the stores notebooks are still around for you to use when note taking, drawing and or sketching, writing solutions to mathematical problems. In short the old ways still remains no matter what. In the same way cash will still be.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: