Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
cryptohottie
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Hi :) I am new here and trying to learn more.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Nice work, I have seen many freelancer sites now. I am wondering what separates this one from the others?

Smiley Smiley Smiley
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

this is bad news for freelancers, they are having less fun, hope they can get through this.

Why you said it is bad news for free lancers?is there a features that will not benefited the free lancers here? Anyway, I am looking forward for many developments and updates from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

This project has a really great concept and idea for the whole community for the benefits of people around. Yes, it will be a project that will be very beneficial to each one us. It has a great features to attract more people as a decentralized task market. I will really support this project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

What really skeptical right now is, why only 2 worker in the team.
There might be some team members behind this project that really not an important to publish their information since they just doing a small job.

Maybe your right but the dev must explain it to the people why there are only 2 members working the project. Or maybe this is just a small project which can only be done by 2 people.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

There might be some team members behind this project that really not an important to publish their information since they just doing a small job.

Maybe your right but the dev must explain it to the people why there are only 2 members working the project. Or maybe this is just a small project which can only be done by 2 people.
perhaps these two people are the main developers in this project. Although I believe that they need to show us all the employees who participate in the development of the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

I do not have an unequivocal opinion on this project, on the one hand there are many similar sites with another number of freelancers constantly increasing.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

perhaps these two people are the main developers in this project. Although I believe that they need to show us all the employees who participate in the development of the project.
It's nearly impossible for two people to handle this humongous tasks in creating this platform. I think they should really publish other team members' profile if they want to give their investors assurance. Transparency creates trust and confidence, I reckon.
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

That's really great idea. We even tried develop the similar ecosystem, but with a bit another token functions. No matter Grin Curiously why it has gained so small amount of investments.

When I click on the button "try platform", metamask appears, is it possible to test without?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

How will this platform secure that every freelancer will be paid by the person who ask for services? We all know that someone are just using freelancer and get free services by scamming them. How will this platform take action to this?

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

How will this platform secure that every freelancer will be paid by the person who ask for services? We all know that someone are just using freelancer and get free services by scamming them. How will this platform take action to this?

Nice question mate, I also want to know if their is some apps which can easily to trace your services as this project have provided? Also ,how can we know if the information came from reliable source? Hoping for positive response.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

That's really great idea. We even tried develop the similar ecosystem, but with a bit another token functions. No matter Grin Curiously why it has gained so small amount of investments.

When I click on the button "try platform", metamask appears, is it possible to test without?
You have to proceed with the metamask and you do not require to be panic as it do not harm you, Since CryptoTask is an advanced platform it is amended with Metamask extension. We can even share you more about it.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

Crypto task decentralized freelancing market. Blockbench skills leave unnecessary overhead - paying lower fees for customers, which gives it a centralized service: 1-2% compared to 10-20% on centralized platform.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

Crypto task decentralized freelancing market. Blockbench skills leave unnecessary overhead - paying lower fees for customers, which gives it a centralized service: 1-2% compared to 10-20% on centralized platform.
Is this project centralised? If yes, then surely this project will have good benefits in the future. most of the peoples are looking for the cryptos to be centralised and if this project is somehow like this then surely it will help a lot of peoples to gain more attentions towards this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.
It all depends on how their features turn out to be if they allow listing and people setting their own prices on their jobs then of course there will be under payment I hope they will  be able to control payments

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

This project has a really great concept and idea for the whole community for the benefits of people around. Yes, it will be a project that will be very beneficial to each one us. It has a great features to attract more people as a decentralized task market. I will really support this project.
Yes i completely agree with you.The project idea is very unique and helpful for all the peoples.this project is fully scalable decentralized freelancing market so all people can earn more profits from this cryptoTask platform.
This platform is built for the people who seek to offer their services for a certain amount of award from the users of their services, This platform will create a great network of all the opportunity people can get at one place on this secure platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.
If freelancer did not finished business that it idler, instead of freelancer. How it is possible to take a serious request for performance, foreknowing price and not to execute him? Anyway, this platform will not give to such to take place, advance payment on execution of some of work possibly will be received.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

How does this compare to bounty0x?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

If freelancer did not finished business that it idler, instead of freelancer. How it is possible to take a serious request for performance, foreknowing price and not to execute him? Anyway, this platform will not give to such to take place, advance payment on execution of some of work possibly will be received.
I think this platform will mostly avoid the concept of the advance payment and will add trust ratings fro some freelances which are working with them this system will help people to keep track of some very trusted freelancers on this platform which can also get advance payments.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

You have to proceed with the metamask and you do not require to be panic as it do not harm you, Since CryptoTask is an advanced platform it is amended with Metamask extension. We can even share you more about it.

Metatask is an extension for accessing Ethereum enabled distribution applications or Dapps in your normal chrome browser and as it adds the functionality to the normal browser context, Metatask requires the permission to read and write to any webpage. You can also view the source of Metatask the way you do any chrome extension, or view the source code on Github.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

Nice work, I have seen many freelancer sites now. I am wondering what separates this one from the others?
Yes, there are a lot of websites with freelancers today. And choose from them worthy hard. I hope that this will not let you down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: