Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47778 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

Is there any promotion like loyalty or always active award that also can use to boost your freelancing techniques in the accounts of members? Like awards ranks?
There should be absolutely a ranking system to show how effective a client is and also may be trust system for other rating so freelancer can enjoy a hitch free ecosystem
Every freelancer that is a member of thier site should have a reputation and a satisfaction score from thier prwvious clients so that employeers can easily look for a good freelancer.
Yeah and I think you have a nice idea and maybe dev will adopt your suggestions. I have never experience as  a freelancer but I heard that it requires a lot of skills to be a good freelancers.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

Having a really good and great platform for the whole community. It has a plan for the people around and not just to itself only. This will give a lot of opportunities for the peole. So, I just want that just like me, other people will come together and let support CryptoTask. I will keep looking forward this and for more new updates.

You are right, they are not just focusing on their profits but they are also planning to help others to make an income. I just hope that they will fulfill all their plans and also hoping that many people will support it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

Crypto task is A blockchain-based task market consists of clients, freelancers and critics
Posting job offers for clients post, freelancers apply for this.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

In my opinion, in order to attract the necessary number of investors, you need to put all the information about yourself that will be needed by members of the crypto community to understand the severity of the project. I have not seen many aspects of the project.
what kind of information are you interested in? The developers provided all the information about themselves and their project CryptoTask in the first message. If you are interested in any other questions, you can ask them here.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Sounds like a great idea. We need more decentralized freelancer markets. It would be nice if all freelancer could connect to a blockchain.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

Sounds like a great idea. We need more decentralized freelancer markets. It would be nice if all freelancer could connect to a blockchain.
Freelancers are getting intressted in cryptocurrencies more and more ,because It's much easier way for them to make money and we should provide for them platforms like this one ,where they can easily find jobs and get hired .
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

Having a really good and great platform for the whole community. It has a plan for the people around and not just to itself only. This will give a lot of opportunities for the peole. So, I just want that just like me, other people will come together and let support CryptoTask. I will keep looking forward this and for more new updates.
Yes, it will be really a great platform for people seeking some jobs in the freelancing market. Gaining more support might really be challenging for the team on how effective their information being propagated around the web. Also, if you want more updates, I think by joining the group chats might be really helpful for tracking the development of CryptoTask.
I have just recently checked other websites that offers freelancing jobs but most of them are fully taken by other freelancers too. Jobs are really scarce nowadays for freelancers. Hopefully this project will really launched and gained some audience  so that more jobs will be created for job seekers.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

One of great feature is you can earn money on cryptotask platform if are not a freelancer and that by being a reviewer, actually this one plays a big role in this decentralized platform, is the one who decide everything. In the case of a task dispute, reviews are required to cast a vote on whether the task was completed or not. if they vote for client then he will get refund + 10% of freelancer deposit ( that means freelancer with poor skills will not apply for the task, otherwise he will lost money ), if they vote for freelancer then he will get paid for his job.
Reviewers get a percentage of each task value even if no dispute process is initiated, and if a dispute is initiated, they get a larger percentage as compensation, but it not easy to be a reviewer, first you have to deposit an amount that equal to the value of tasks you intend to be reviewer for, and define your area of expertise.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

Yes, it will be really a great platform for people seeking some jobs in the freelancing market. Gaining more support might really be challenging for the team on how effective their information being propagated around the web. Also, if you want more updates, I think by joining the group chats might be really helpful for tracking the development of CryptoTask.
I have just recently checked other websites that offers freelancing jobs but most of them are fully taken by other freelancers too. Jobs are really scarce nowadays for freelancers. Hopefully this project will really launched and gained some audience  so that more jobs will be created for job seekers.
Its not about stopping one self thinking jobs are taken already or fully by other freelancers its all about the individual skills when we have better skills then obviously clients will give preference for the people who have better skills and the CryptoTask platform is full of opportunities.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

Freelancers are getting intressted in cryptocurrencies more and more ,because It's much easier way for them to make money and we should provide for them platforms like this one ,where they can easily find jobs and get hired .
I think only already because of the fact that the platform will be manufactured exactly on blockchain, it automatically will become that place, where tasks for performance exactly to this topics will be issued, is meant crypto.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

I think only already because of the fact that the platform will be manufactured exactly on blockchain, it automatically will become that place, where tasks for performance exactly to this topics will be issued, is meant crypto.
This platform will become a place for many freelance to gain work and earn some money in the form of crypto and also earn in a safe way. This platform will provide great opportunity for people and also provide big projects with great talents as all the expert's will register here on this platform to provide their services here on this great platform.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

When the economy is lagging in the real time with no opportunities such freelancing markets really comforts all the professionals to use their skills and do the job with this opportunity in a successful manner.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

When the economy is lagging in the real time with no opportunities such freelancing markets really comforts all the professionals to use their skills and do the job with this opportunity in a successful manner.
Economy is having the limited opportunities and mostly the jobs are being sold and political reservations are being filled with the caste system but people who had huge dedication and skills are remaining jobs less but our Cryptotask freelancing opportunities helps them survive.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

In my opinion, in order to attract the necessary number of investors, you need to put all the information about yourself that will be needed by members of the crypto community to understand the severity of the project. I have not seen many aspects of the project.
Yes and with the right information to get right number of investors you also need the correct audience to  publications and advertisement.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

That's what this project is all about. A freelancer network that will use the blockchain technology as a base for its platform frame. Although there are already projects like this one, I hope they can show comparison about their features to others or maybe to a centralized freelance network.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

That's what this project is all about. A freelancer network that will use the blockchain technology as a base for its platform frame. Although there are already projects like this one, I hope they can show comparison about their features to others or maybe to a centralized freelance network.
Yeah, Well there are a lots of project which is almost the same advocacy as well as its platform and features which means there are a lot of people that might be demand on this kind of project. As time goes by I believe those users will be smart enough to choose which ICO Project that they will going to choose and my opinion is this kind of project will be love and choose by many.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

Definitely the freelancers market has always been free, like the name says. Now, thanks to the crypto currencies, it is even more possible and they can choose tasks with ease. It's a nice idea!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

hello Cryptotask team,
this is not a discredit for this project. But as you also know, you have a big competitor which is also pre-launching his platform. The problem is they already have their own project on their website, so that people can register and start to interact with metamask.
I visited your website but I found no projects!
Your competitor has also over 80.000 members in their telegram channel, so u need to promote your project also in telegram...
Why I am sayin this: bcs I dont like the devs. and team from the other project  Grin
Keep hard working, give us a good beta website which has minimum one project so people can interact with metamask and gain more followers in telegram so that we can support you more  Roll Eyes

when you visit the website you will find front of you " TRY PLATFORM NOW " !, anyway we already know that there are lots of companies in freelancer business, but Crytotask is going to be decentralized platform which is something different, you can share the name of this that competitor?

I visited already the website and there is no project at the moment !  anyway, ı think one of the big competitor is "gems". It is not 100% identical with Cryptotask's future model but if someone knows what mechanical turk amazon means, then you will understand what ı am talking about.

But I dont really like the team and devs. in gems, thats why I support this project but also bcs of other great futures...
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:18:12 AM

yes I agree it would be nice if the freelancer can connect with this blockchain is an extraordinary.
vivavivu

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

I think, that is right. We should join the group chats of this project so that we are being more updated for the latest news and developments of this project. This project should not be put into waste. Let us make the innovation of technology into a wonderful and in a beneficial use of it for the whole community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: