Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

Are you really the first platform going for this? Isn't bitjob going/trying to build a platform that's very similar to yours? Or how are you guys different from them?
As I mentioned above, there is also Freelancer Coin. I think there are at least a few more platform like this. I think this one looks decent, but other options are certainly worth to look at.

Their are more platform like this project but I think this project has more features as compared to others and will have a user friendly platform. Developer here are also very active which attracts more investors here to invest in this platform and increase its value.

Could you point those additional features out? Id' like to understand the differences and if you know what those are please don't hesitate to share them with us.
Yes such features which will add value to our CryptoTask will give more potential reputation which will set a brand mark for us also our investors could better satisfy with the upgrades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

Crypto works are offering the use of BlockKeen technology in the current freelancing market. Business
Potentially huge, 35% of freelancers in the United States create jobs and contribute
About 1 trillion US dollars in the economy [3] Enable blockkay decentralization offers
Multiple advantages
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

You are right, cryptotask features will be love by all people here. They will support it because of the amazing features that cryptotask have. Also they can help people to earn more profit.

The website is a single broken HTML page, I can't see a single "feature" (though it's been a while  since I checked) but still I can't see any feature that you brag about
Your counter statement upon the argument on the opinion of this user has an potential, I guess that you need some valid source to tower your claim.
Gherindra

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

The project looks great. I want to read the whitepaper
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

I think he have so much question. Yes, you must pay 20% as collateral, but i have a doubt abou evaluate working system? How to confirm it is good or bad quality working from freelancer?
Actually it's 10% ( used as a measure against wasting the client's time ), I just forgot. Evaluate working system done by reviewers that put down a deposit, at least equal to the value of tasks they intend to be reviewers for, and define their area of expertise honestly, otherwise they risk losing in the consensus mechanism.
Review panels are created for each dispute and consist of randomly selected reviewers. There are 10 reviewers on average in the panel and Reviewers are not aware of other reviewers. In summary, Reviewers ( experts ) who decide if it is good or bad quality.
Agree, also the good thing on it is you can earn tokens as a reviewer. For if you solve a dispute and the one you voted wins, then you will be able to get a share of a token.

Yes, you can earn tokens as reviewer, but keep in mind that's not going to be easy. To be a reviewer you will need to deposit an amount of money equal to the value of tasks you want to be reviewer for it, for example if you want to reviews 4 tasks and let assume that there 4 clients and every one of them offers a task for $30, as reviewer needs to deposit $120 in order to be able to vote in those disputes. Also you need to have knowledge in category that those tasks belong to and if you don't define your knowledge honestly, you may risk losing in the consensus mechanism.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

I think I can see everyday many freelancing company is coming in the crypto world...All of them are dencentralized...but I want to that what is the difference between this & other freelancing company??
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

You are right, cryptotask features will be love by all people here. They will support it because of the amazing features that cryptotask have. Also they can help people to earn more profit.
Yeah, people will love this project as this project will contribute by the needed of the people. Also, I like on their video on YouTube that makes me inspired on this project. Though this project needs more supporters which I can see their great advocacy and platforms on this project. Hoping that the devs always on our side to answer on any concerns.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

I think I can see everyday many freelancing company is coming in the crypto world...All of them are dencentralized...but I want to that what is the difference between this & other freelancing company??

I also wanted to ask this question to the developers, you beat me.  Wink So we'll wait together for an answer to this question.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

I also wanted to ask this question to the developers, you beat me.  Wink So we'll wait together for an answer to this question.
Difference actually occurs on the handling of the platform. If other any freelancing sites are providing good and reliable service then surely they might too be having good profits but hope this project will serve to the fullest for the users of their platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

Difference actually occurs on the handling of the platform. If other any freelancing sites are providing good and reliable service then surely they might too be having good profits but hope this project will serve to the fullest for the users of their platform.
I ponder now it is better to share some reviews about our CryptoTask platform which helps all the investors, supporters and gets an idea about Crypto potential in people platform.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

The website is a single broken HTML page, I can't see a single "feature" (though it's been a while  since I checked) but still I can't see any feature that you brag about
The features that they are talking about are talking about are generics from a project that is based in the blockchain. At least they can be more specific on how they are going to make a certain feature possible like maybe using AI or something.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

The features that they are talking about are talking about are generics from a project that is based in the blockchain. At least they can be more specific on how they are going to make a certain feature possible like maybe using AI or something.

as I mentioned before; its not enough to advertise a blank website without action. The competitors in freelancing have already a working inbound project in their websites and they turn it to a bounty campaign. Why dont u try something like this?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

as I mentioned before; its not enough to advertise a blank website without action. The competitors in freelancing have already a working inbound project in their websites and they turn it to a bounty campaign. Why dont u try something like this?
I have already read somewhere that so many people say that the CryptoTask team needs to develop and launch a generosity campaign. In my opinion this will increase the popularity rating of the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

Well in some point it looks like a freelancing sites as they will able to know what is the demand ICO project which can be choice by many here in the crypto currency community. Hoping for the success on this project as it is still in the development .
There might be a cache issue caused so you might not be able to view the website, you can give a try again after clearing the cache any way dev team might be working on servers to make the service CryptoTask service platform in a better version.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:10:19 AM

Your expectations will be reached to dev and we can expect all these features in future upgrades of the CryptoTask platform as the team behind are keeping huge efforts to bring the better free lancing opportunities.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

Your expectations will be reached to dev and we can expect all these features in future upgrades of the CryptoTask platform as the team behind are keeping huge efforts to bring the better free lancing opportunities.
CryptoTask is a developing platform with a great team of developers involved with them which has attracted many investors towards the project. The team is getting a high response from the community and also great support. They are also getting involved with people and getting their suggestions to upgrade the platform every time. They will surely give some proper info about how the project works and how it is built.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Well in some point it looks like a freelancing sites as they will able to know what is the demand ICO project which can be choice by many here in the crypto currency community. Hoping for the success on this project as it is still in the development .
There might be a cache issue caused so you might not be able to view the website, you can give a try again after clearing the cache any way dev team might be working on servers to make the service CryptoTask service platform in a better version.
I think the developers are working very rapidly on making the platform more and more popular and also advanced in their technology. As the project is in its development stage we should be patient about some normal issues on the platform as it grows every day and gets proper investment the team will make a very better version of the platform which will be known all around the world.

Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Since it is just a start anyway and so much in the beta stage, I want to believe more work will still be done on the platform. The features are great, having a decentralized freelancing market is awesome, so if the devs can keep working harder, this should boom.
ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

What makes their platform scalable? How can we be confident in their ability to handle volume?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

I think the developers are working very rapidly on making the platform more and more popular and also advanced in their technology. As the project is in its development stage we should be patient about some normal issues on the platform as it grows every day and gets proper investment the team will make a very better version of the platform which will be known all around the world.
Yeah, the platform is getting more and more following day by day the developers are doing a good job and the Investments seem to grow rapidly the project seems very innovative but there are some up and downs which will be rectified in some time which will make the project flawless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: