Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
In given project will not only work well, but also to offer work. One of pleasant factors is that payment will be made for example in Ethereum that very quickly and convenient.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many of people haven't any work.so CryptoTask will help all such people to get their job and also help nation to increase GDP.i belive that this project will achieve great potential in future.
Great, as the time goes by the supporter of this project grows rapidly as this project needs our support which is very interesting and convincing which enable this project to rate on what particular ICO is demand that makes us to choose what's the best project.
Yes, i agree with you that CryptoTask need more supporter and investors. Well, actually they provide a good platform for freelancer, and this is a kind idea. We can see how the team running and for make decide join CryptoTask as an investor or at least as support and sharing about them for others people.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

In my opinion these kind of freelance projects must have a good working website and minimum one project so that the people can interact before they decide to invest their ICO. There are already blockchain based launching projects, who has an inbound project running with metamask and they have a good amount of followers & investors bcs they are interacting with the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

In my opinion these kind of freelance projects must have a good working website and minimum one project so that the people can interact before they decide to invest their ICO. There are already blockchain based launching projects, who has an inbound project running with metamask and they have a good amount of followers & investors bcs they are interacting with the project.
Yes, I agree with you. The Freelancing market already has a huge audience. People need to test out the website and see how genuine the tasks, payment etc are. As more and more people will see how the website works and if they like it the project will gain more and more investors. This will help the community to grow and hence will make the project successful
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

Are they planning to give tokens and coins from crypto task and also is there any plan that this project will be listed on the crypto trade market?

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

The number of coins of this project is limited? What does the team say about this? I would like to know the total number of coins and how it will be divided between the participants in the process

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Yes, I agree with you. The Freelancing market already has a huge audience. People need to test out the website and see how genuine the tasks, payment etc are. As more and more people will see how the website works and if they like it the project will gain more and more investors. This will help the community to grow and hence will make the project successful
Your idea might be correct and will be hugely influential in the community,but that's only if it's implemented on a larger scale by reputated and big firms,which I don't think they will favour this concept.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

I really this kind of projects. Why? Because I want project s that is selfless. What I mean is that, they prioritzes their clients, customers and the users instead their self from gaining from the community. Instead they will help the people from the community and that what make this CryptoTask. So, I will keep looking forward for the CryptoTask until it reach its success.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

You have a point, but I think for now this project should focus on improving this project and doing more developments so that when it launch the project is ready to accept people that will join their platform.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Of course it will, but there will be much more competition with existing sites. I think the team needs to do more on promoting the platform on the Internet.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

The number of coins of this project is limited? What does the team say about this? I would like to know the total number of coins and how it will be divided between the participants in the process

Well, I think only the dev will answer that buddy. I would say if possible to provide an airdrop which will give an additional popularity on this project. Which also can gain trust on this project that is legit. Hoping for the up coming airdrops on this project if possible.

Cryptotask project is popular now but surely become very popular if they will make an airdrop. Did they made an airdrop before or the dev really dont have to give an airdrop?

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Are they planning to give tokens and coins from crypto task and also is there any plan that this project will be listed on the crypto trade market?
Naturally. At present you can purchase tokens at the price of ICO, while after project starting point, I think that these tokens will an in-platform currency and payment between customers and executors will is produced exactly by them. For the occasion of exchange. I think apart from inside exchange of the means at developers in plans to leave to any large stock exchange, probably during 1 month after ending ICO.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

Your idea might be correct and will be hugely influential in the community,but that's only if it's implemented on a larger scale by reputated and big firms,which I don't think they will favour this concept.
I think the company should have a decent following for big firms to acquire them, i dont think that they’ll not favour the project, the idea is really revolutionising the freelancing market and will gain reputation in the following months.
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

I think they will be giving tokens from doing cryptotask and I also believe that this project coins are going to be listed some good exchanges soon. But for now let's help the project to get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Well, today have a lot of people join their telegram. More and more people pay attention at this project is the good signal for all of us, who at here and keep observing about CryptoTask.

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

Well, today have a lot of people join their telegram. More and more people pay attention at this project is the good signal for all of us, who at here and keep observing about CryptoTask.
Cryptotask is really spreading globally much fastly because most of the peoples who want to earn money by offering their service do not get a good platform to rent their service but this project can overcome that problem and hopefully can give good and bigger shares to each freelancer.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

Cryptotask is really spreading globally much fastly because most of the peoples who want to earn money by offering their service do not get a good platform to rent their service but this project can overcome that problem and hopefully can give good and bigger shares to each freelancer.
Yes, CryptoTask will provide a platform for all the service offerers in the community to share their work and get clients for them. This platform will generate a lot of opportunities for the people and also attract many followers on the platform. They have a very bright future due to their concept and platform which will help many people to earn in the future.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

Yes, i am curiously about this question. Even I know at almost of project, they will be listing after ICO end, but who know, CryptoTask have their individual plan and listing or trading sooner.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

You have a point, but I think for now this project should focus on improving this project and doing more developments so that when it launch the project is ready to accept people that will join their platform.

Definitely, as this project need to focus on the promotion since this project need more time to promote which all the concerns are to be followed. Soon, this project will launch as I believe this project has a bright and great potential in the future that will be benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

Yes, CryptoTask will provide a platform for all the service offerers in the community to share their work and get clients for them. This platform will generate a lot of opportunities for the people and also attract many followers on the platform. They have a very bright future due to their concept and platform which will help many people to earn in the future.
Cryptotask will open an opportunity fro those people who wanted to be a freelancer that want to have a good income. Well, lets see what are the other features that this platform can do with the community.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:51:49 PM

I've always been interested in the work of freelancers, but I've never tried this. Thanks to the Cryptotask platform, I can still try my hand at this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: