Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47769 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

The project has already been well collected, although not yet coming to an end. And this is good news for those who have already invested in this project and for those who are just going to invest in this rapidly developing project
Exactly mate,  this is really good news for those who've invested in the platform. This will also help the project gain gain more investors as, this market will have great value in future. This project is growing very fast. Goo to see this!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

Guys lets follow thier mailing lisr and other social media channels. Just by doing this simple task we are already doing a huge support for this project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

is it similar to linkedin?
Yes, it is quite similar to LinkedIn but CryptoTask have their own market and freelancing platform which is decentralized.
As I understand this platform is not very similar to LinkedIn it is more for finding not permanent work but for temporary work, for freelancers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

is it similar to linkedin?
Yes, it is quite similar to LinkedIn but CryptoTask have their own market and freelancing platform which is decentralized.
As I understand this platform is not very similar to LinkedIn it is more for finding not permanent work but for temporary work, for freelancers.
yes, you are absolutely right, this project is absolutely not like LinkedIn. The CryptoTask platform involves looking for a temporary job for freelancers. Very promising project in my opinion.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

The project has already been well collected, although not yet coming to an end. And this is good news for those who have already invested in this project and for those who are just going to invest in this rapidly developing project
Yes, the early investors of the Crypto Task will be getting huge advantages and they have also acquired some bonus for the early investment which will have very high  value in the future. Still I think this is the best tie to invest in the project as it is in the initial stage and surely it will have great demand in the future as many freelancers are waiting for this platform to be launched in the market.

Definitely they have it soon though it takes time to wait but I believe they can have huge amount of profit. Also, this project will help each and everyone of us here in bitcoin community and we can provide and support our daily needs in life. As time goes by this project will have a good and great investors to support this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

In the implementation of the project, I do not think that there will be any complications. Because the project has a unique idea, probably an experienced team. They clearly see their goal. It is therefore assumed that the launch of the platform will be easy
I can't say that there will be no complications or problems as the project is still developing. Because every project will normally faces technical problems due to some adjustments and programming the platform. There is no way to create a project in easy way especially if the project is very complex. This platform is I think also faces problems that is commonly happens due to it is new.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

Exactly mate,  this is really good news for those who've invested in the platform. This will also help the project gain gain more investors as, this market will have great value in future. This project is growing very fast. Goo to see this!
CryptoTask is really an ideal project, and that is what for my opinion and for what I can see for this project. This project is really something that will help a lot more people. This project is not just a single blessing but also, an additional gokd thing is that, the team working behind the CryptoTask is very experienced and is really doing their work to their very best.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

how are you better then freelance.com?

Hello there mate. I think they are only unique in terms of what work you are looking for. Because they are the most focus on the crypto world. If you want to learn more you can visit their website.

Their site is empty af though? It's barebones at this point and offer literally no information on how it'll work. Not to mention crypto is a much smaller market than fiat
I recently visited the site and I found out that it is not empty and you can see their update of the token sale. Are you using a phone to open the site because I am using a desktop and there is no problem with the site.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

Hello there mate. I think they are only unique in terms of what work you are looking for. Because they are the most focus on the crypto world. If you want to learn more you can visit their website.

Their site is empty af though? It's barebones at this point and offer literally no information on how it'll work. Not to mention crypto is a much smaller market than fiat
Yes I think that you answer straight forward and is appreciated by me and most of the people I think that this site needs to be more updated and be I did with more content as soon as possible.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

By just checking the site of freelance.com, you can see clearly that it is bound for local use since it is not in English. Aside from that, cryptotask is based on the blockchain.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

You are right, the project is really improving well and many investors already joined the project. I am sure that the success will be achieve by this project the soonest. Good luck.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

You are right, it's never too late to invest in a new project. If the project looks you, do not hesitate and invest!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

By just checking the site of freelance.com, you can see clearly that it is bound for local use since it is not in English. Aside from that, cryptotask is based on the blockchain.
It is very silly to compare common sites which use predominantly fiat money. It is too most that to compare motor car and bicycle. Inappropriate and the best it is evident.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

You are right, it's never too late to invest in a new project. If the project looks you, do not hesitate and invest!

Yeah right, if you invest you can help with the financial and at the same time you have the possibility of earning a huge profit if the coins goes to markets with high price.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

i will suggest the whitepaper for you and also this one have support for altcoin and there own token so basically it gives variety payments for your services plus other features they have

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

As a decentralized freelancing market, Crypto Task also giving people freelancing job & they also pay you if you review their work..this is also a opportunity to earn some money.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many of people haven't any work.so CryptoTask will help all such people to get their job and also help nation to increase GDP.i belive that this project will achieve great potential in future.

In some point it looks like a freelancing sites as they will able to know what is the demand ICO project even looks habe common from other exchange.Hoping for the success on this project as it is still in the progression stage.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

I checked out GEMS and make an account and it was just wasting only time! only alpha version that do soooo basic task !!! you are going to invest just for version that show to submit a task, as person who know some coding I can make one like that. CryptoTask is complex platform, you need a full version to see how reviewer vote, how a dispute solve, how reviewers get reward, how this the whole system is going to work in practice. I'm not wasting here my time on platform that put task and show how to submit a task which we already all know and see on freelancer platforms.  I got interested in cryptoTask for those features that they explained in their white people and that's why I told you there is on point in making invest decision based a on simple task like the one that alpha version shows you.

This is not about just investing in the project. For those kind of projects you need a strong community. You build first your community bcs there is a possibility to interact in the platform/webpage even its an alpha version. GEMS is also going to be a decentr. complex blockchain based platform and I also mentioned that they are similar but not identical. This is also why I support more Cryptotask bcs it includes more options and possibilities then GEMS but they may can just implement the idea to build a big community first.

Priority is at this stage is for targeting investors and collect money which will allows them later to spent money on marketing and targeting the right customers, such platform needs people with skills to do task and people that look for someone to do their task and investors who have money to work like reviewers. Anyone outside this list is unhelpful. Quantity does not mean anything to this type of platforms.

I think in every ICO is quantitiy very important so that they can get enough investors to reach their soft and hard cap. And its also an easy step when they interact their followers/investors with the platform so that everybody sees CryptoTask team is doing something and they have a working product even its an alpha or beta version. After the launch the customers are going to select for their projects the right person with right skills for their tasks. And u can even not prohibit someone to sign up in this decentr. platform even they have not the right skills, this will gonna happen all the time. So this is not the main problem. Some of them stay as investor, some of them with right skills task worker and some of them are going to trade just their token in exchanges.

You ran airdrop and get like over 5000 on telegram and twitter and enter the room you find the admin to talk to himself, You ran airdrop and get over 5000 users on the platform and just few on them are active, in other hand, you can find a project with 700 and most of them are investors and most of them are active, so quality is always better while quantity is just waste of time for platform that has specific product that works only for certain category of people.

On Cryptotask if you work as freelancer you need to deposit 10% of task value that means if don't have skills to do freelancer job you just end up losing your money because the client will take you money as you just waste his time.
As reviewers you need to deposit big money in order to make money on platform
As client that has task that needs to be done, you have to deposit money in order to post you task.
As trader your place is exchanges.
keep in mind that decentralized platform doesn't work like centralized platform, there is no traditional account that stay on the service, you will use Metamask and if have a tokens and ether you can do action, if don't have, is like you don't exist.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

Yeah right, if you invest you can help with the financial and at the same time you have the possibility of earning a huge profit if the coins goes to markets with high price.
Yes, the crypto task is a good platform for a freelancer. it will help a freelancer to find a job to get a job. and it will charge fees less than 90% of the market competition. and also the ICO of the crypto task is live right now. crypto task introduced a decentralized task market-based on the blockchain technology. I think this project is very beneficial.

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

Yea, as long as you find the project interesting, believe the team can do an effective job, and then you should always consider investing. Everyone have their decisions to make though, but looking at cryptotask and the level at which freelance world is booming these days most especially with the welcoming of cryptocurrency, this should make a lot of sense.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

As a decentralized freelancing market, Crypto Task also giving people freelancing job & they also pay you if you review their work..this is also a opportunity to earn some money.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many of people haven't any work.so CryptoTask will help all such people to get their job and also help nation to increase GDP.i belive that this project will achieve great potential in future.

It is already getting more potential by draw people in through giving people work..& if you go their website,you can see there is much difference it has than other..
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: