Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can buy some altcoin??  (Read 6896 times)
iambakov

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

I bought my first altcoyin as follows. First I registered on the Bittrex exchange, then bought Bitcoin on the exchanger and transferred it to the exchange, and after that I bought the altcoin that interests me.  Grin
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

You can find every altcoin you want on coinmarketcup site. There they write where you can trade it. Which echanges. Go there, register, put money on ur account and you can trade
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

I think you'd better wait. Now is not the best time to start trading on the market. I am sure in a couple of months the market will be a completely different situation.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

First of all you need local bitcoin wallet that available in your country. Cash in fiat money then convert it into bitcoin. Now go to google and search for cryptocurrency trading sites. You can choose which ones are the best site for you. Then  register first in trading site and find your bitcoin deposit address. Then send your bitcoin using your local wallet address to your deposit address in trading site. Now you can start buying your favorite altcoins.

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

You can go to some exchanges where you can buy the coins that you want to hold. This is a very easy step if you don't have any money issues. But if you're a financially problem, then you can try to join in the bounty campaigns where you can earn tokens from the ICO project.

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

U can register on all exchanges that showed on coinmarketcup. use them only there cos there are a lot of scam sites on search and so on. U wont be fooled!

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
udana123

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

You can use exchanges. There are 2 types of exchanges such as centralized (Eg. Binance) exchanges and decentralized exchanges (Eg. EthDelta) and you can use any of these to buy coins and the coins that you are looking to buy should be listed in there. If you are looking to buy Eth based coins, you should have some initial amount of Eth in your wallet (which is a virtual wallet you can keep your tokens. You can make your own wallet at http://myetherwallet.com/)
nagita slav

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

Membeli altcoin lebih baik di saat harga sedang di bawah,tetapi juga harus hati-hati karena bisa terjadi scam .
Katfilka

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

before you decide to start trading the first thing you need to consider is to learn first so you can know the behavior of the market so that you can make the right decisions at the time of trading and you must remain cautious when you want to buy it try to buy at the lowest price. There's a place you can buy altcoins like bittrex, poloniex, cointbase, and more, you can do some exchange there
iambakov

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

You will need to start doing a lot of research .There are no guarantees you will make money from altcoins trading or investment.Some persons will win and there will be losers.People who make money on cryptos are those who have invested heavily in research and had the guts and cash to follow through with their findings.Also you cannot rely on information passed out on general forum to make informed decisions,because their are just opinions of people-good and bad alike.So before you make any trade or investment,spend enough time doing personal research,check the website of the altcoin you are interested in,check the team,the community activities on social media,road map,upcoming events,price history etc.
ValorouS

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

Before buying some of the altkones, I think you should understand about the pandagan and the coin store and what kind of coin you want to buy. and to start in this forum you need more knowledge
Anzylon

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

I suggest using crypto exchanges to buy altcoins , and for that you need bitcoins.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
There are some ways to buy altcoin, which you can buy through an Exchanger for altcoin that is already available on the market, or you can buy it through ICO from a project but the coin is not available in the market yet.

If you want to get a bigger profit, you can choose to participate in an ICO project, but there are a lot of things to consider, so you do not get into a scam project.
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

most beginners on the website made a mistake which was committed by me. it is not necessary to buy cryptocurrency only on emotions, this strategy will deprive you of the money. you need to study six months I'm not kidding you need a very long time to learn that would understand how to save your money. remember that would be right to sing you personally or not imagine that you have bought a particular currency, write down the day and the amount and return to this currency after a while and check your forecast for growth denied or you become a bonkrotom. Learn And Learn again.Let's practice wait
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

To start, first of all search some tutorials that explain you everything you need to know about trading. All the terminology, how to read the charts and when is the right time to buy or sell.
Personally I advise you just to watch and see how the market behaves first. Trading is a risky occupation that can make you loose more than you invested.
If by trading you mean buying coins that are already on the market, the best strategy is dollar cost averaging: to invest a certain amount of money at a certain amount of time constantly.
If you also intend to buy now, I recommend you to check out #Blocnation. The token is BNTN. They are still in ICO until the end of June.
The concept is simple: to create a token to be used in a private event as a mean of payment. That's it. Simple, already working and being successful.
Do your own research though.
Check out more about this ICO here: https://blocnation.io/
Stay safe!

[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

The first step in buying altcoin is to create a wallet first.  MEW (Myetherwallet) is one of the most popular wallet because it is ERC20 compatible.  Once your wallet is set up then you can buy in exchanges like Etherdelta, Yobit, Cryptopia ...you can also buy in token sale of ICO's.  Do not forget to prepare your national issued ID because you have to fill up a KYC form.  Make sure that your country is not listed in the list of banned countries.  Sometimes buying in ICO is better than exchanges because they provide bonuses for your purchase.  Remember that investment is always a risk.  Always do a background check on the altcoin that you are going to buy but intuition can also help in finding a good buy.

Nice one!!!!! Good thing someone tell the basic before telling the next thing to do! Having ERC20  wallet also is good when you buy or decided to have coin that are new and not yet on any exchnge.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

in order to be able to buy several altcoins you have to need capital money that you can use to buy altcoins as much as you can, you can search for trading information that is good and right by reading and finding out on google or youtube media to better understand.
palermofc

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
You need to sign up to an altcoin exchange such as Binance, KuCoin, Poloniex, etc. Then you can buy and sell altcoins for bitcoin and make trading.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

u need to upgrade your membership level. u can participate in a bounty event to earn altcoins when u reach the JR level. u can also participate in some airdrops. the easiest way is to buy altcoins in the currency, on the exchange.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

to be able to buy the bitcoin that you want, you have to need capital or money to be able to buy some of the altcoins that you want, take advantage of altcoin prices as best you can to get a lot of profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: