Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not?  (Read 11244 times)
acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

If the project is good and the follow is fine why not..ill invest on that but many ICO didnt success and others are scam. Better read first and search if it good or not before you take risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

It is fact that most of the ICO projects are not so promising as they said, the proof is the price, after these coins get listed on exchanges, you can see most of them are below the  ico price, so I think it is better to buy some cheap coins after ico.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:22:50 AM

ICO is a very good way to increase you investment in multiple fold. Even when there is bear market you will still find quality ICO that are doing very well.

Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:31:24 AM

Just like the others, I just recently knew about ICO. Before doing any action, just like doing investments in other businesses, you must think of its first before putting up your money to it. It is better to study first and analyze. First look for selections or options, what  company or coins are with high stability in terms of its value. Check its potential, its promises. Maybe read its performances, check if most people are patronizing it.

Mudaser

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:31:46 AM

It depends on what is your investment strategy.

Few ICOs can give quick returns x times. (E.g WABI Preico, Electronium ICO, HIVE and few others)

However things can go in opposite direction as well ( E.g Kickico, Powerledger, Kin, Monehta, Real, Propy all are trading significantly below ICO price)
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:53:02 AM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

Before investing, there will be a lot of research on the ICOs.Good ICOs investment can be good profits.So you have to recognize the best and the worst ICO.Must check their roadmap and whitepaper.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:09:28 AM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

yes it is, ico''s are really a good investment tool and you can get much return of your profit as long as you choose the legit and the most promising ones. also ico's has many benifits compared to other types of investment although most of them are shady and will likely turn onto a scam thats why ico's has got a bad reputation to the public. joining an ico is pretty risky so i suggest do your own research first or else find another alternative.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

ICO can be a good investment if you know the project that your investing in. You can make some profit or you can lose too, so research is a must however you must be careful with scammers and fraudsters. If you feel that you haven't found an ICO that is good for you, then dont invest just yet.
Bourne323

Activity: 176
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

Which ico better to invest? What signs i must know!
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:45:44 AM

Still I have kept myself out from investing in the ICOs . But I look for good ICOs and then join their bounty program and collect some of their coin, and I have never got any clue from their whitepaper that the ICO is scam or not. (sometime a good looking project has came out as a scam ) So I need more experience and knowledge to judge ICO . But that does not mean that the ICOs are not a good investment.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

Please I won't to know more about ico
Many ICOs projects out there, you must know about the analysis fundamental of ICOs before making investment into the ICOs, you must read whitepaper of ICOs, learning the kinds of business related with the ICOs projects.
You must search more information about the ICOs not one of source include listen the opinions from another users about the projects, it will takes many of time and energy, but there are no choice if you want make investment in the ICOs.

Do you think with ICO's being such a new technology/tool that there isn't much historical data to draw upon when deciding upon whether to invest - i.e. the analysis fundamentals that worked a few months ago may not be as effective now as it was back then - do you think that is possible? But what else can you really do, research is very important and probably the only possible way to improve your odds in being part of a successful ICO
What's i mean with there are no choice if you want make investment in the ICOs is must do analysis fundamental of ICOs projects first, before we put the money into it, because it is very high risk to losing the money.
Research about the ICOs projects is part of analysis fundamental activity in the ICOs projects, do you think what must be done before making investment into the ICOs projects? Except analysis fundamental of ICOs. Do you have new method to be sucessfull on investing in ICOs? Let me know.
ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:34:04 PM

I think investment to ICO is a good idea.
ICOs are going to continue being a part of cryptocurrency and blockchains. We simply cannot overlook the good that they have done.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:36:13 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Its not, someone just created a buzz word to smth similiar to another altcoin. Anyone can do that easily in matter of hours and people pour money onto it.
Its crazy, one reliable investment out there is Bitcoin.

It depends on the company or team that offers it. I have seen many opposing opinions with regards to investing in ICOs. I think some have valid points on not doing so due to the "scam" aspect of many ICOs around. However, there are still some that are legit and may give you a chance to earn altcoins probably to have a higher value after the business' full blast market opening.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:35:31 PM

Yes, Initial Coin Offering is a great way to put your money for investments. Because in ICOS you can receive bonuses. And it will really help you profit a lot. Because of the 20% bonuses for example. More coins more money.
Yes, during the presale investors will be provided with additional bonuses on the starting days on the first come first served basis. This will help the user make a bigger profit when it gets listed to the exchanges and the growth of the ICO takes place. In reality trusted ICO's were a way better to make money.
I wouldn't even put any money in shady ICOs, even if there's a large opportunity to tenfold the investment. There are tons of ways to make a lot of money without supporting scammers, so it's best to look for those instead to make the world a better place.
As your said, you think all ICO projects are the scammer and Ethereum are also a scammer because it has opened crowdsale at beginning, is right? It seems you do not trust any ICO project, however, I think you are ignoring your chance.
Please read more carefully. I have clearly mentioned that I wouldn't put money in shady ICOs and that I wouldn't support scammers when I see any just so I can earn some money. I never said that I wouldn't participate in any ICO, since there are a few that are very honest and hard working, and it's those that will remain for many years.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
JustinCase42

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:42:37 PM

Think of an ICO as a startup, and buyers of the tokens are early-stage investors.
Early stage investing is the riskiest type of investment out there. People who invest in such projects typically spend a long time researching the company, the people, and even getting to personally know and interview the founders.
There is currently so much hype about cryptocurrency that people throw lots of money at ICOs that they don't know much about. Do your own research, make sure you really know what you're buying. Otherwise, you'll lose money and have no one to blame but yourself.

I spend a lot of time researching before investing in ICOs. I always have a list of promising projects that I'm looking into and study in depth before buying.

My top 3 right now are:

www.waxtoken.com
Online virtual asset exchange secured by blockchain technology

www.filecoin.io
Cryptocurrency incentivized and secured, distributed cloud storage

www.MindSports.IO
Online games such as Chess, Poker, Shogi, Go, etc. Playing, spectating, and betting. All transactions secured on a blockchain.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

ICOs are good investment only if you invest in the right project, first do proper research of the project and then invest in the ICO but don't go all in on any ICO because right now the market is in such a condition that even the best ICO are dipping and some are even going below the ICO price. Keep some money in your hand so you can buy the dip.

Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:46:25 PM

Not many ico's are profitable for short term. Most of tokens hit exchanges for the first time with dumping prices.
I bought many promising tokens from exchanges with lower price than ico.

Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:48:17 PM

Not many ico's are profitable for short term. Most of tokens hit exchanges for the first time with dumping prices.
I bought many promising tokens from exchanges with lower price than ico.
agree and an aspiring investor of ICO should carefully study the platform of the ICO he/she wants to invest in, it is not an easy task though because there is a lot of factors you consider to invest to a specific ICO.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:57:01 PM

Kyber was à good ico by thé présence of vitalik.

Request, airswap, paragon, minexcoin have dump!!

I think it s better to wait thé dump of thé launch and but are this moment
phuclzu12

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:12:38 PM

Please I won't to know more about ico
Many ICOs projects out there, you must know about the analysis fundamental of ICOs before making investment into the ICOs, you must read whitepaper of ICOs, learning the kinds of business related with the ICOs projects.
You must search more information about the ICOs not one of source include listen the opinions from another users about the projects, it will takes many of time and energy, but there are no choice if you want make investment in the ICOs.

Do you think with ICO's being such a new technology/tool that there isn't much historical data to draw upon when deciding upon whether to invest - i.e. the analysis fundamentals that worked a few months ago may not be as effective now as it was back then - do you think that is possible? But what else can you really do, research is very important and probably the only possible way to improve your odds in being part of a successful ICO
What's i mean with there are no choice if you want make investment in the ICOs is must do analysis fundamental of ICOs projects first, before we put the money into it, because it is very high risk to losing the money.
Research about the ICOs projects is part of analysis fundamental activity in the ICOs projects, do you think what must be done before making investment into the ICOs projects? Except analysis fundamental of ICOs. Do you have new method to be sucessfull on investing in ICOs? Let me know.
Currently, with the panic time are happening in the cryptocurrency market, I think we do not have any method to know the best ICO in this time while Bitcoin always affect other cryptocurrency and ICO token. Therefore, my choice is keep calm and be patient to wait that time the end or trading Bitcoin/USD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: