Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:41:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not?  (Read 11244 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:44:49 AM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

Before investing in ICO you should know more about the goal of the project, the flpw and the potential. There are some ICOs that failed and some are success. You should choose wisely where to invest and invest what you can affprd to lose.
That is basic things that you have to consider, when you are investing and you do not study the project very well, then for sure you are like
blindly betting and if you are lucky you might succeed. It's different in investing actually as information can be access and we can analyze it, hence it will
help us to fully understand the project and will minimize the risk of failure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

not all ico is really a good invesment many of ICO when will be listing on exchange the price is down.
I agree its depend on luck to join in ICO
It would not depend entirely on how you define luck. With thousands of ICOs, your luck is very low. You should carefully consider the ICO you want to invest.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

I dont think i can give a precise answer for this question because ico is a lucky game, i can never know exactly will that ico will success or fail or scam but i am sure if the ico success you will get very high profit if that ico’ coin rise its value in the future.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:39:49 AM

ICO is a good investment if it is not a scam and if it will be successful. There are a lot of ICOs this year. Some are scam and some are good. Just be careful when you invest in ICO. Read carefully. Study the whitepaper, roadmap, platform, and the team. Have a good research about the ICO you are going to invest in.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

I believe ico is a money making venture when it is right but if it is frust by fraud, it would get the investor licking his or her wound. It means we have to be cautious and research about the team leading the campaign or program.

Most times, we should be vigilant to study the white paper to see the program of the coin in the future.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

I wont recommend you to invest in the most part of ICO's, but not all. You should look at my signature - PLAYKEY ICO, this is very promising profect about cloud gaming with already working demo version of soft, and also they got 5.5m today and ICO still running.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

In my opinion, ICO is a very profitable investment, but it depends on the ICO we choose, usually before ICO, the dev. do test market with pre-ICO, if pre-ICO target is successful and can accumulate a lot of money then it can be sure ICO will be successful and we will get big profit.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:24:02 PM

if you joined the right ICO with pro team and at least having a prototype, you're doing the right thing. Don't jump in every ICO just for make money you should do a lot of research before put your money in because there is too many ICOs nowadays but not enough good ones.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:48:37 PM

I research it already,  and finally I think its depend on luck, but not so much loss. And one think you must have to do,before investing you must have research this project are really good for you or not.
my opinion you can invest in ICO for long time, then you beacome successful.

It do not depend on luck, people who participated successful ICOs before they put their money to any ICOs they will always do basic analysis of ICOs project like development team, product of project, roadmap ... if you only expect to lucky you will easy be lost your money. when 90% ICOs is scam then luck will never stand on your side.
my opinion you can invest in ICO for long time, then you beacome successful.
with bed project then this is not necessary because you will soon lost money
pain87

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:01:59 PM

I think it's very nice ,, but to note at this time a lot ico ended scam .. we must be observant, be careful if you do not want to lose money
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:52:28 PM

i think the best investment is ico invest but there is some risk in some project , all you need to read the witepaper and get information about the team and road map if you like the project you will get a good profit .
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:40:57 PM

if you joined the right ICO with pro team and at least having a prototype, you're doing the right thing. Don't jump in every ICO just for make money you should do a lot of research before put your money in because there is too many ICOs nowadays but not enough good ones.
I do not think, I have saw some projects have beta product, prototype ... before ICOs, but the value of token from these projects are under the ICO price.
Those are KICKICO and AirToken, these projects are hype projects but the value of these tokens always below the ICO price and the devs did not add these tokens list on any large exchange.
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:47:59 PM

ICO is not an investment its a risk and gamble you do. Almost 95% token value goes below ICO price once they are listed on exchange. If you are lucky then you can make good starting point to get more benefits but losses are higher if you cant hold too long

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:31:01 PM

It really depends on the ICO that you are about to invest in because if you will invest in some ICO that has a great team and a solid project then there is no doubt that it is a good investment but if you are just randomly picking ICO that you will put your money then it is not a good investment for me because you need to make a good basis first before investing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:35:45 PM

It really depends on the ICO that you are about to invest in because if you will invest in some ICO that has a great team and a solid project then there is no doubt that it is a good investment but if you are just randomly picking ICO that you will put your money then it is not a good investment for me because you need to make a good basis first before investing.
As a wise investor we should always look up for the best possible ICO or project on where we do put our money on so that we can somehow assure that we can make money on the investment we do made.This is why its really our responsibility to make up research and some investigation on a certain project which we should set up a criteria or checklist before tending to make a final decision.ICO are good investment but would really depend on which project we are into.Never ever do nitpicking or just random investment.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

I think it depends on the ICO. We know that many ICOs are SCAM or fraud so we all have to be careful on where we want to put on our money. But if you truly believes and you gather facts about an upcoming ICO of a certain token, and I will say YES. Yes, it is really a good investment because mostly the token price is much lower than the market price when enters the exchange. Second, it has so many bonus tokens when you purchase in ICO. So that two privilege is really a good investment when the ICO of a certain token is really promising.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:01:37 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

I would gladly recommend to you the Earth token bounty campaign here is the link common check it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216823.0 and the one is also this one check it too the TokenPay bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403706.0
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:01:59 PM

If you want to invest, search for the news, roadmap, whitepaper, team, how they can manage or execute their plans as well.
ICO can be biggest potential profit, cause usually when ICO, it's at the cheapest.
So, after ICO, the price can increase so high.

but, if you can't or not sure about what you want to invest into, better don't.
it can drop hard
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:06:37 PM

if you want to get into ICO, find what you really think is legit, by looking for details of the ICO you are going to follow
talk2balon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

You can never know, company concept matters, never the less most of the altcoin will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: