Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:23:41 PM

hi guys

what I can see and read, epicenter of ABJcoin is Nigeria, why? I mean, there is a lot of many other country's in Africa which are maybe richer and better?

Anyway, project seams good.

Our project is designed in Nigeria but it available for the whole world to participate. Our major focus is to provide a borderless trade means for Africans.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:26:13 PM

when I want to open web page, I get this error

Misdirected Request

The client needs a new connection for this request as the requested host name does not match the Server Name Indication (SNI) in use for this connection.

anyone, help?

Sorry about that, do load the link directly : https://www.abjcoin.org

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:29:45 PM

Misdirected Request

The client needs a new connection for this request as the requested host name does not match the Server Name Indication (SNI) in use for this connection.

anyone, help?

I was have same problem, and you don't gone believe it what is solution  Grin

when you want to go on Official web page of ABJcoin, and click it on first page of this post, in the address of page administrator of this post is probrly make mistake and after https://abjcoin.org they put dot, like this https://abjcoin.org.

please make edit of first post on Official web page link  Cool

Thank you for your interest in the Abjcoin Blockchain project. We have updated the link.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

hi

why I need AJBcoin wallet to setup miner? Is there some online wallet which I can use?

I don't like idea to mine and store con on my PC or laptop.

There is a web wallet available in www.satowallet.com

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:33:55 PM

we hope to see the mobile wallet soon so that it can be handy and also easier for transactions. if others can be proud of their own blockchain,then we should be proud of ours
soon the other countries may deem it fit to invest in it. Just thinking positively.

Thank you for your interest in this project. Several wallet company are already proving support for Abjcoin so you can use it on your mobile . You can check out www.satowallet.com

hi

I was check, and if you can help me, but I didn't see this coin in their coin-statistics

Thank you for your interest in the Abjcoin Blockchain project. Just Register and login to www.satowallet.com and you can select Abjcoin wallet to use.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:35:56 PM

I'm very interested in this project as Nigeria indeed suffers from trust issues from the international market. However, in what ways is this different from bitcoin, dash and other cryptocurrencies out there processing payments?
How do you intend to compete with them?

Thank you for your interest in this project. Just like you stated that Africans and Nigeria especially suffer from trust issue in the international market, and this we are solving with our system. Our project is totally different from other cryptocurrencies because we do beyond payment processing. Our solutions and implementations are different., and we are already gaining allot governmental and non governmental support. The Abjcoin project will surely make all her users and supporters proud, and being the first of it kind in Africa, it will excel beyond.

Do you have any proof of this support and cooperation? Some news articles or something like that?

Yes there are several publications . This is one of them: https://cointelegraph.com/news/government-and-startups-are-partnering-effectively-to-develop-blockchain-in-nigeria

The Abjcoin founder is "Samuel Benedict".

cryptoprenur

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:37:13 PM

Abjcoin to the moon!!!!
 Proudly Africa
am so delighted about this development.
Abjcoin to the moon!!!!!
_J_Newman

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:54:20 PM

I'm going to invest a small amount for now. I hope you will convince me that this is a promising project.
ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:49:23 PM

What is the minimum number of tokens one can purchase and the minimum price?

Also make the android wallet available to facilitate easier transfers.

AbjCoin to the moon...

Minimum purchase is 12ABJ worth $6 .

Yes we are making our own android wallet for faster transactions . For now you can also use other wallet services available on Android that supports Abjcoin wallet. You can get an Abjcoin wallet in www.satowallet.com and also download it on play store.

If I understand... currently price is 0,5$ per ABJcoin, after will be 1$ per ABJcoin? Correct me, but we can double money in short time :-D

I will definitely buy small amount for start.  Cool

ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

Misdirected Request

anyone, help?

Sorry about that, do load the link directly : https://www.abjcoin.org

Thx for help, but I already read DigerMan replay... and everything works  Grin

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2044
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:52:53 AM

AbjCoin to the moon...

Yes we are making our own android wallet for faster transactions . For now you can also use other wallet services available on Android that supports Abjcoin wallet. You can get an Abjcoin wallet in www.satowallet.com and also download it on play store.

If I understand... currently price is 0,5$ per ABJcoin, after will be 1$ per ABJcoin? Correct me, but we can double money in short time :-D

And if you HODL then you can go up to 5x or even more
_J_Newman

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

AbjCoin to the moon...

I agree. Great earning opportunity
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2044
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:12:53 AM

I've seen a couple African coins, but neither one made it as far as Abj, which gives me a good sense of direction where this is going
aalmina82

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

hi

I just find nice post about ABJcoin

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/8/abjcoin-nigeria-first-blockchain-crypto-coin-for-global-payment.html
_J_Newman

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:46:47 PM

I would appreciate a little more information on partnership with banks and government
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:10:39 PM

is there airdrop?
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

what the hell. to log in here is so painful. bitcoin talk kept telling me try again 504 etc...
meanwhile, it is good to be back. good day guys. How is abjcoin doing in your wallets?
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:18:43 PM

You wont believe what I experieced today I transfered my coins from satowallet to PC core wallet and I was thinking it is going to take like 30 minutes and above like bitcoin but before I could move my mouse I already got alert from pc wallet that I got credit. I also received email immediately. Isn't this superb for abjcoin?
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:30:21 PM

hi

why I need AJBcoin wallet to setup miner? Is there some online wallet which I can use?

I don't like idea to mine and store con on my PC or laptop.

it's called solo mining, and you need a wallet cause inside you get a miner as well
As for me, i sincerely do not know much about mining. I decided to use the pc mining because of the fact that i wont have to set any asic and graphic or copy any code or something of sort. I adopted this only since it is just download, send coins and allow it to mine. I think I prefer that.
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:35:22 PM

i will try to answer your question from my personal research,
firstly how is Abjcoin unique from the rest?; the consensus Algorithm which is proof of stake, with this algorithm, anybody can mine the Abjcoin just by having the core wallet and some Abjcoin. this feature will allow especially Africans and other countries of the world whose economy cannot power the proof of work algorithm because it is cost intensive. this alone makes Abjcoin Amazing. for African can now mine not leaving it to the people with heavy equipment which is the case bitcoin and others.
Secondly, Abjcoin trade market will provide a platform where people can transfer Abjcoin to various countries of the world and change it to their fiat currency anytime and day. This also will be something every merchants will embrace. for instance Nigerians have limitation buying goods from china, you send your supplier Abjcoin he changes it to his fiat currency in the trade market and send your goods this alone will help their currency appreciate  against the dollar, something no other cryptocurrency has been able to do.
and finally i think the point above answers the next question.
please note this is my own opinion based on my personal research, i stand to be corrected if there are exception with the points stated above. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I HAVE INVESTED IN THE ICO
I got to know about this in less than a week. It really pained me as I have invested the little I have on other coins and just have a very small to put in here. This iswhy I want to mine whatever I can mine and also use the opportunity of faucet to claim more and store for future reference. to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: